January 2014 Babies

It really is the worst! :wacko:

Congratulations bubble :hugs: sorry about Feb, looks like this is your month!! :hugs:

I know this is off topic, but there's someone on BnB pregnant in her first trimester with quadruplets! Can you imagine? I wonder who in our group is going to end up with multiples.

yes I saw that too! I cant possibly imagine how she must be feeling right now! Twins would be quite cool, anything more would scare the be-jesus outa me!lol

I have my early scan booked on 12th june at 9weeks! Xxx :dance:

Oh my friend told me about this I forgot to go look, apparently the scan pic is amazing :thumbup: :shock: 1 baby is hard wrk anything more needs a super mum!! lol

Oh yay live!!! Where you having that done? 9wks is a good time for an early scan I think, Im always worried about having a scan too early :wacko:

Just having fun making a few logos. The girl from last year's group also said we can use their logos. I'm not terribly crafty, but if any of you have a program that could make a spiffy jellybean logo, I'm all for it.

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/jellybean1_zpsd027a16f.png

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/jellybean2_zps149518d8.png

Also...it seems like it could be spelled jellybeans or jelly beans... Which way is right? The girls last year spelled it jellybeans but Wikipedia says it's 2 words.

Welcome Bubble. So sorry about Max. That's crazy how close your EDD is to the the anniversary date :hugs: Hope you have a smooth and easy 9 months :flower:

Thank you :flower:

I know, my exact Edd is the 15th but just seems too strange especially as the conception day was.......the 24th.... :O weirder!

Makes me grateful for the delivery date being two weeks before!

Fingers crossed, and for all of you too xx :flower:

It really is the worst! :wacko:

Congratulations bubble :hugs: sorry about Feb, looks like this is your month!! :hugs:

Thank you :flower: xx

Quads!? Wow, that it intense! It will be interesting to see what happens with our group.

Ahhh glad it went well Live :thumbup:

Congrats bubble - a friend of mine lost her max too :nope: and she is now expecting her 2nd rainbow baby :hugs:

I know of the girl having quads she went for her scan and one isn't doing so well so they are talking to her about reducing - that must be a horrible decision to makes

I always thought jellybean was one word now I wonder if I'm right

My bleeding let up a little bit but the pain on the right and the back ache has not really I guess I'm off to a&e this morning :nope: I had a scan at 5+5 with Alex and all they could see was the sack and egg yolk so at least I know I'm not expecting much this time - I just want them to check for ectopic really

Xxx

Hi ladies. I am cautiously pregnant with #1 after IVF. I don't go for my beta until Friday, but I thought I'd at least stop by and hang out until then.

Oh I forgot to add that my due date is Jan 20th.

Just having fun making a few logos. The girl from last year's group also said we can use their logos. I'm not terribly crafty, but if any of you have a program that could make a spiffy jellybean logo, I'm all for it.

Nice work, hakuna. I'd love something with actual Jellybeans in the banner like this one. But I am rubbish at making things like this.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png

Also, I really like the idea of having coloured jellybeans next to the names as and when people find out the sex.

And don't these look sooo yummy?

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4025/4567526122_1e90310372_b.jpg

Ahhh glad it went well Live :thumbup:

Congrats bubble - a friend of mine lost her max too :nope: and she is now expecting her 2nd rainbow baby :hugs:

I know of the girl having quads she went for her scan and one isn't doing so well so they are talking to her about reducing - that must be a horrible decision to makes

I always thought jellybean was one word now I wonder if I'm right

My bleeding let up a little bit but the pain on the right and the back ache has not really I guess I'm off to a&e this morning :nope: I had a scan at 5+5 with Alex and all they could see was the sack and egg yolk so at least I know I'm not expecting much this time - I just want them to check for ectopic really

Xxx

thinking of you today... hope all goes well for you:hugs:

Hi ladies. I am cautiously pregnant with #1 after IVF. I don't go for my beta until Friday, but I thought I'd at least stop by and hang out until then.

Oh I forgot to add that my due date is Jan 20th.

congrats!!!! hope all goes well for you on friday:thumbup:

Angie hope everything goes well at the hospital today xxx

Congratulations ttc xxxx

I liked the original images put up with a baby looking like a jelly bean :shrug: let me see if I can do it :argh: lol

Nice work, hakuna. I'd love something with actual Jellybeans in the banner like this one. But I am rubbish at making things like this.

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/Januaryjellybeans2.png

Also, I really like the idea of having coloured jellybeans next to the names as and when people find out the sex.

Yup I've already saved tiny blue, pink, and yellow jelly beans for when people find out.

Looks like you've got it all under control, hakunamatata. :thumbup:

link to new group

Keep the suggestions coming - I don't know how to make fancy banners with jelly beans so I figure we can use the graphics from last year unless someone else wants to make a new one.

Hi girls

Well the scan went as to be expected she saw the sack and a teeny bit of yolk but that was it she said that although she can't see much she thinks it looks positive and she can't see any reason for the pain and bleed :shrug: I have to go back for a re scan on the 23rd may when I should be 7 weeks. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for the next ten days

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"