January 2014 Babies

Where did you order the t shirt from live in hope? I want to get Alex similar for when we tell the in laws.

Hey! :wave:

I got it from zazzle.co.uk (but they will be sending them from America..) I should have read before buying but I just get too excited! :dohh:
There's loads of lovely ones on there! :happydance: xx

:cry::cry: Afew weeks ago, I had the most awful pain in the middle of my breast bone, top of my abdomen, lasted an hour, it was the worst ever, far worse than labour....had to have the paramedics out, flashy lights the lot....anyway, everything was ok, and when the pain stopped, it stopped, completely :shrug: He wanted to take me in but as the pain had stopped, I didnt see the point, even though I had no idea what the hell had happened. Went dox next day, he referred me for a scan in my gallbladder which is next monday. Since that day i've had severe pains to my right side (where gallbladder is ) and today is just awful. Not as bad as the attack I had but its so painful, like AF pain when thats really bad, you cant get comfortable, no matter what you do. Ive not eaten this morning, im literally rolling round in agony....:cry: paracetamols arent touching it although i have found a comfy position now. I feel bad for LO who has a cold and wants to snuggle and i cant have her on me, its far too uncomforatable :nope: it's been going on over an hour now...this is the third 'episode' this week.... Im so sared Im going to have a big 'attack' like I did the other week....I couldnt breathe it was that painful, nearly passed out afew times, just awful.....

Have any of you ever suffered with your gallbladder?

Happy Anniversary to me :dohh:

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies across the pond! :flower: hope you are all having a lovely day!! Xxxxx

My pains have finally eased, so ave been playing and have a piccy of all my FRERs xxxx
image.jpg

Are you sure you're ok? Maybe you should go back to the doctor today? Though it's Sunday so does that make it more difficult? :hugs:

Thanks hunny! Yer im fine now! :shrug: thats the weird thing, once it stops, it stops, like the 3hours of pain never happened? :shrug: ive got my scan on the 20th and an appointment on the 28th for the results so we'll see. Its worrying coz obviously im pregnant now but there was no pain anywhere near baby area thankfully. Xxx

I'M GOING TO TELL MY FAMILY!!!! :happydance::happydance:

They will be round soon so I cant wait any longer, the tshirt will have to be used for other announcements. Xx

Isn't your appendix also on the right side? Though if it were that, you wouldn't be experiencing any relief at all I think. Glad you have an appointment soon!

That sounds horrible being in so much pain :hugs:

So far I have used the t shirt to tell my dh and my mum everyone else is going to have to wait I think having a mc at 5+4 before I had Alex makes me cautious plus I have been cramping alot, got really bad back and pink blood when I wipe - I'm trying to not get too worked up about it but I will be going to the hospital in the morning if it doesn't ease up

Xxx

I'm gutted it won't be here in time but it just makes sense as they'll all be here together. Any other time my dad would be out, sister working so i'd have to plan to get them together and they would automatically be suspicious, this way it'll come out the blue :happydance:

Sorry to hear about the blood, i really hope its nothing, fingers crossed for you hunny :flower: xxx

:cry::cry: Afew weeks ago, I had the most awful pain in the middle of my breast bone, top of my abdomen, lasted an hour, it was the worst ever, far worse than labour....had to have the paramedics out, flashy lights the lot....anyway, everything was ok, and when the pain stopped, it stopped, completely :shrug: He wanted to take me in but as the pain had stopped, I didnt see the point, even though I had no idea what the hell had happened. Went dox next day, he referred me for a scan in my gallbladder which is next monday. Since that day i've had severe pains to my right side (where gallbladder is ) and today is just awful. Not as bad as the attack I had but its so painful, like AF pain when thats really bad, you cant get comfortable, no matter what you do. Ive not eaten this morning, im literally rolling round in agony....:cry: paracetamols arent touching it although i have found a comfy position now. I feel bad for LO who has a cold and wants to snuggle and i cant have her on me, its far too uncomforatable :nope: it's been going on over an hour now...this is the third 'episode' this week.... Im so sared Im going to have a big 'attack' like I did the other week....I couldnt breathe it was that painful, nearly passed out afew times, just awful.....

aww sorry you've been feeling poorly.

The Dr was querying gallstones with me the other day but my pain was low down in abdomen and well as stretching up to under my ribs... so it was ?ectopic ?bladder infection (which i have) and ?ovarian cyst rupure(which they thought was right as have lots of free fluid in abdomen- but i know on wed before i had my big big episode of pain i had an ultrasound and no cyst was seen-only fluid in my pouch of douglas)

is it the exact same pain as the last time? if so then thats good as its probably not related to the baby... pain on mid to right side could be gallstones... does it hurt more when u eat fatty food???? (fast for a few hours then eat something really fatty and see) a simple ultrasound would prob be the first line investigation to rule out gallstones

hope you get sorted soon that sounds awful:hugs:

Thanks very much for the welcome!
Love love love the teeshirt! Will be soooo cute. We havent told anyone yet! Going to try hold of for while yet.
Anyone have any experience with tesco tests??
Any i have taken hve been very very faint. Done another today with fmu and was exact same. Very confused!

i got faint lines even with fmu till i was about 6 days after my missed period- use a first response early result (FRER) as it came up straight away with a great line ....

Hi hun, this pain sounds EXACTLY like gallbladder pain and I would take natutal labor no painrelief with sexuplets befire wanting this pain again :cry: My pain started mildly end of my pregnancy with George, he was born May and I had a massive attack end of September. They diagnosed gallstones after a scan, another massive attack in the October (which I didnt seek medical attention for right away I just lived with the pain for a while as I had 2 kids and no time for fuss over me :dohh: ) Anyways I ended up needing emergency surgery after my gallbladder errupted (dont ignore the symptoms!!!) and my liver, bile ducts and pancreas all got blocked. I was days away from repturing my pancreas :cry:

Best plan is stick with your medical care, take rennies/gaviscon/ omperazole/ ranatidine for the acid to keep it at bay. Eat a FAT FREE diet, proper fat free!! And sip milk if you feel the pain starting as this will settle the acid before a full attack. Your doctor will probably advise that your cholsterol is around 5 or under before surgery, or may just control with diet for now (hun I cant stress enough how fat free it needs to be!). I found after an attack, I was sore and achey pain for days after :(

I really hope they sort this out for you. If you only have a few stones it can be so hard to see them on u/s and dont be alarmed if they jhave you rolling over the bed :haha: its to make the stones roll back and forth lol If they dont diagnose this time dont ignore the symptoms persevere with your doctor and get repeat scans in a few months etc :hugs: Oh and I have found since my surgery I can have codine at all :nope: I actually had a pain attack from taking a co-codamol for a minging headache :grr: And the only thing I could ever do to ease the pain when I had it was kneel on all fours and lean over something gently rocking back and forth, and tmi sorry ladies, but making myself sick. If I emptied my stomach completely the pain eased off much quicker!

Thanks very much for the welcome!
Love love love the teeshirt! Will be soooo cute. We havent told anyone yet! Going to try hold of for while yet.
Anyone have any experience with tesco tests??
Any i have taken hve been very very faint. Done another today with fmu and was exact same. Very confused!

i got faint lines even with fmu till i was about 6 days after my missed period- use a first response early result (FRER) as it came up straight away with a great line ....

I get the faintest lines with fmu and best lines with smu :thumbup: Although oddly I got amazing lines on Tesco tests from 6 days before my period was due and rubbish barely visable lines on FRER... I think everyone is so different :shrug:

Today my AF is offically late :happydance: I POAS to celebrate and got the darkest line, matched with the control line :haha: Very happy with that!!

:shock: ok i actually would enjoy labour to sextuplets with no pain relief after what you've just told me! Gulp! Sounds awful! I can't believe how common it seems! The thing that is making me think though is that the milder,achy pains (like I had for 3 hours today) have been starting in the mornings when i havn't eaten for nearly 12 hours? :shrug: I already cant have codeine so that wont be a prob. But so far there doesnt seem to be any link between eating and the pain starting?? Just hope its something that can be sorted and wont affect my baby xxxxx

ps...

I have a very happy family! :happydance: :happydance:

As they didnt know we were TTC it was a total surprise... They gave us our card and prezzy and I said, "let me show you what Sean got me!" And i got a small gift box and put my pee stick in it. I gave it to Emily and told her to give it to Grandad. She ran in the room and gave it to my sister, Aunty Titty (aunty katie but she calls her Titty):haha: and she opened it and her face just dropped. Mum got up and peered over shoulder and her face dropped, my Dad was like, "whats going on?" Lol. Then my mum showed him....the rest was a bit of a blur but involved lots of hugs and kisses :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awwww what a lovely way to tell your family :hugs: Glad they were so happy with the news hun xxxx

Not eating is not good either hun :nope: If you have cholsistis (infection of the gallbladder caused by stones) then eating/not eating would set it off anyways. I used to wake with the pain and it was the lying down and bile rising causing, so maybe why you are only getting it in the mornings?? Its not a good pain at all hun :nope: It shouldnt affect the baby :flower: just makes you a little more uncomfortable, they wont operate until baby is here though xxx Have you lost weight recently? Gallstones are often associated with a high fat diet/ high BMI so when I was diagnosed I was sobbing because I had just spent 2 years to lose 4 stones to get pregnant with George (I have PCOS) and lost another 2 while pregnant to give birth and have a trim 10/12 figure :thumbup: but apparently losing weight can cause the cholestrol to calcify in the gallbladder and cause stones :dohh: no win huh!!!

Live, I hope you get feeling better soon! Glad to hear the announcement went so well!

aww live in hope thats a great way to spend your anniversary.... bet you family are so excited.

google -Cholelithiasis or else Choledocholithiasis, a lot of your symtpoms sound similar so you're on the right track with what you were thinking...p.s - dont want to scare you as i think its common enough- fingers crossed they stay silent for at least another 40+weeks!!!!

Awwww what a lovely way to tell your family :hugs: Glad they were so happy with the news hun xxxx

Not eating is not good either hun :nope: If you have cholsistis (infection of the gallbladder caused by stones) then eating/not eating would set it off anyways. I used to wake with the pain and it was the lying down and bile rising causing, so maybe why you are only getting it in the mornings?? Its not a good pain at all hun :nope: It shouldnt affect the baby :flower: just makes you a little more uncomfortable, they wont operate until baby is here though xxx Have you lost weight recently? Gallstones are often associated with a high fat diet/ high BMI so when I was diagnosed I was sobbing because I had just spent 2 years to lose 4 stones to get pregnant with George (I have PCOS) and lost another 2 while pregnant to give birth and have a trim 10/12 figure :thumbup: but apparently losing weight can cause the cholestrol to calcify in the gallbladder and cause stones :dohh: no win huh!!!

Thank you hunny, it makes alot of sense what you said.... I havn't lost alot of weight recently but I lost a stone between oct-Jan time then have just maintained really. Im a 12/14 now. But that sucks that it affects you whatever your size :growlmad:

aww live in hope thats a great way to spend your anniversary.... bet you family are so excited.

google -Cholelithiasis or else Choledocholithiasis, a lot of your symtpoms sound similar so you're on the right track with what you were thinking...p.s - dont want to scare you as i think its common enough- fingers crossed they stay silent for at least another 40+weeks!!!!

Ive just googled it, yikes! It does sound like it! Thank you all so much! One thing is for sure and that is that I will not let this go, no matter what the scan shows/doesnt show....

Thanks all :flower: xxxxx

Hi there, nervously joining, Edd is 14/01

So cautious after chemical in feb but still got lines. Hoping tomorrows test still shows one too!

Congratulations to you all xx

New and Liv, gallbladder pain sounds like the absolute worst!!

Glad the announcement went well!!

Welcome Bubble. So sorry about Max. That's crazy how close your EDD is to the the anniversary date :hugs: Hope you have a smooth and easy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->