January 2014 Babies

so im still having random mucas clots come out but nothing else is (so no blood)... i called the doctors office today but no one was available to talk to me. I then called the nurses hotline and they didnt really help me out either! so frusterating. I also have very mild cramping and a little back ache... is anyone else going through this at all????

so im still having random mucas clots come out but nothing else is (so no blood)... i called the doctors office today but no one was available to talk to me. I then called the nurses hotline and they didnt really help me out either! so frusterating. I also have very mild cramping and a little back ache... is anyone else going through this at all????
Not sure Hun, as long as there's no blood or horrible cramps I'm sure it's fine.
Keep us updated.

Hi girls

Sorry about the losses :hugs: :nope:

So I'm 4 weeks today and finally passed the af milestone I'm booked in to see the doctor this afternoon and once I have done that the midwife will call me to make a appointment. Last time it was a just under 7 weeks I would rather it be later this time I hope I get the same midwife it's highly likely as she is based at my doctors surgery mainly.
Symptoms wise I had really bad back ache which seems to have got a bit better now and bloat/gassy is driving me mad and I can't seem to kick this cold but otherwise all good so far

I hope everyone is well

Xxx

Krys and Brittany so so sorry :cry:

Lots and lots of :hugs:

I also had some mucus last night with a slight brown tinge. Who knows :nope:

Hi girls

Sorry about the losses :hugs: :nope:

So I'm 4 weeks today and finally passed the af milestone I'm booked in to see the doctor this afternoon and once I have done that the midwife will call me to make a appointment. Last time it was a just under 7 weeks I would rather it be later this time I hope I get the same midwife it's highly likely as she is based at my doctors surgery mainly.
Symptoms wise I had really bad back ache which seems to have got a bit better now and bloat/gassy is driving me mad and I can't seem to kick this cold but otherwise all good so far

I hope everyone is well

Xxx

Glad you're doing well! :hugs:

I hope it's nothing :hugs: Remember lots of women spot. :hugs:

Hi ladies, found out I'm pregnant with my first on Monday at 15 DPO. I was in New York at the time and had to hold off telling DH until I was back home last night which was really tough!! By my calcs EDD is 5th Jan 2014.

In terms of symptoms, had really sore boobs for a week though they are easing very slightly, AF type cramps and a bit dizzy/nauseous at times but generally ok. Got my first docs appointment tomorrow at 10am which I'm a little nervous about, keep having a nightmare that they tell me I'm not pregnant and I must have imagined it all!! :dohh:

Hi ladies, found out I'm pregnant with my first on Monday at 15 DPO. I was in New York at the time and had to hold off telling DH until I was back home last night which was really tough!! By my calcs EDD is 5th Jan 2013.

In terms of symptoms, had really sore boobs for a week though they are easing very slightly, AF type cramps and a bit dizzy/nauseous at times but generally ok. Got my first docs appointment tomorrow at 10am which I'm a little nervous about, keep having a nightmare that they tell me I'm not pregnant and I must have imagined it all!! :dohh:

Congratulations!

Last night i went to the ER to make sure nothing was wrong. They said it was still too early to do an U/S but they did a bunch of blood tests and told me to come back on Sat to do more blood tests so that they can compare it. At this point they told me not to worry... so hopefully everything goes ok.

did you tell your doctor about the mucas yet?

Congrats Bozzy

Thank you Hakunamatata

ADR10 I have still not made an appointment to see either Doc or Midwife. I am going to wait a few more days. Before my DS I had a chemical at around this time, although at the time I knew it was going to happen. To be honest I am just taking it as it comes. I am not worried. This baby was meant to be, otherwise there is no way we would have conceived on our 1st cycle NTNP and having only DTD on CD8 & CD10. Miracle Baby :flower:

By the way I have cramping and lower back pain and I did when pregnant with DS. I believe this is very normal. So I don't think you need to worry :)

Well girls looks like ill be leaving this group, brown spotting this morning almost negative on a 10 mIU test. Looks like I've had a chemical as suspected. I'm heart broken I can believe this is my 2nd loss this year. :cry: I have two healthy boys I don't understand why this is happening.

MC I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

ADR hope all is well :hugs:

MC so sorry for your loss :hugs:

ADR10 any updates?

I can't believe I am 5 weeks today :happydance:

Well girls looks like ill be leaving this group, brown spotting this morning almost negative on a 10 mIU test. Looks like I've had a chemical as suspected. I'm heart broken I can believe this is my 2nd loss this year. :cry: I have two healthy boys I don't understand why this is happening.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ADR10 any updates?

me too..... we both must be due on 3rd january!!! im too scared to update with a ticker but its nice to read yours and see what stage baby is at!!!

Happy 5 weeks to you two!

I'm 4 weeks today. Due January 10 :dance:

ADR10 any updates?

me too..... we both must be due on 3rd january!!! im too scared to update with a ticker but its nice to read yours and see what stage baby is at!!!

Yep due 3rd of Jan :)

How close to your due date was your dd born?

I was due on boxing day and went into labour christmas eve and she was born christmas day!!! I wonder will I have another Christmas day one... doubtful

imagine we could both be the first in the paper as 1st baby of 2014:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->