January 2015 anyone???

Hi ladies! DH & I are waiting until July 2015. . I want to lose a bit of weight (around 30 lbs) before TTC and we have a few other things to get in order. Plus we would like to have a 5 year vow renewal & go on a little trip in June 2015. Thankfully my 2 year old keeps me super busy, but I agree with a PP that once it changes into "xx months" it will be way easier lol! I've also been using Pinterest to keep me occupied and I pin away on nursery themes, clothes, etc. DH & I have already started to plan the birth (we're planning a home birth) as well so that's been helpful!

im also waiting till 2015. most likely will start ttc in feb/march. :) I will be your countdown buddy! I cant wait!

Hi :wave:

I'm WTT until Nov/Dec 2014! I'm hoping I can convince OH to start sooner, the wait is driving me mad x

Fingers crossed that I will fall into the January 2015 category!! There is no way OH will ever give me a date or even an estimate so this has just been calculated by me... we will be buying a house mid 2014 so that'll give us 6 months to settle in/ do it up then TTC and continue/ finish doing up the house.... plenty of time!!!

im hoping jan 15 will be the latest - it was going to be jan 14 but its all abit more unknown now - if its not jan 14 then DH wants a sept/ oct baby but hopefully il talk him out of waiting another year before we TTC

waiting now till 2015 I want to change jobs and sort out some of our debt before We throw kids in the mix the oH Is betting that I won't hold out till then haha he's ready to try whenever after we get married

I think once we get to 2014 it will be a lot easier. that's 3 and half months to wait and then time will fly by :happydance:....im just trying to look at it to enjoy the free time now

Fingers crossed that I will fall into the January 2015 category!! There is no way OH will ever give me a date or even an estimate so this has just been calculated by me... we will be buying a house mid 2014 so that'll give us 6 months to settle in/ do it up then TTC and continue/ finish doing up the house.... plenty of time!!!

UPDATE! I mustered up the courage to tell OH that I have a TTC date in mind, and he agreed that that date "sounds about right" as he'll be a good age by then and means we'll be in the house for over a year before we have a baby! This isn't an official date or anything, as OH would never agree to setting it in stone. He's very much an 'in the moment guy' I'm sooooo chuffed though!!

Hi

I am planning to wait as I will finish Uni in 2015 and hopefully move somewhere bigger

I cannot wait for it to be new years then I can say we will be TTC next year!!! Hopefully sooner...... You never know!

Can I join you ladies? I am hoping my OH and I will be TTC in January 2015 at the latest. We are waiting until we save the money for him to get a vasectomy reversal and we also havf to wait until one of us moves closer to the other. Hopefully we can get this all done early and TTC sooner. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->