january 2015 rainbow babies

Crap isn't it. I see expecting mums just full of joy and feel genuine jealousy. Not the horrid kind, just would absolutely love to be in that world with no fear.

Since our TFMR I've met so many with sad stories :( it's a wonder we ever manage to procreate really!!!

I said to my husband the other day. I wish I still had that naivety like I did with my sons pregnancy. Hardly worried at all with him because bad things didn't happen to people like us.

Update. I got great news on my pregnancy. I just ovulated late and caught it earlier than I thought. So, today, I'm 7w6ds and my adjusted due date makes my rainbow a Feb. 1 rainbow so I'm moving over to that thread. Good luck ladies. Happy pregnancies.

Sorry haven't had a chance to read up what's been happening over the past 6 weeks. Hope everyone is doing OK. Been at the end of my tether since the 12 week scan knowing that at 16 weeks my little summer was lost. Been using a Doppler daily to put my mind at ease but slowly now at almost 16weeks starting to relax a little.
Got my next scan in 9 days and will then tell everyone the news.
Its so hard to relax when you know things can go wrong. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->