january 2015 rainbow babies

I haven't registered with the mw team yet either. Will see how the next week or so goes, hopefully get an early scan that will be good news & will register then. Xxx

Hi ladies.

I had a bit of a scary weekend - starting spotting early Saturday morning, which got worse with back pain and cramps. I ended up in the emergency room on Sunday evening, where I received an internal us. I know my ovulation date, but the us measured me 4 days behind, and no baby was present, only a yolk sack. They took blood which confirmed my hcg had doubled properly so far this pregnancy. They also confirmed my cervix was closed.

They couldn't find the cause of bleeding and sent me home with a "threatened mc" diagnosis.

Yesterday the spotting got worse, and today I'm back to brown spotting.

My regular doctor has scheduled an us for Friday morning, so I'm holding my breath until then!

Oh no! Fingers crossed that's it & the spotting stops now & you're just measuring a bit behind- it may just have taken longer to implant & that's why you're a bit behind. Hope things go well for you over the next few days.

Xxx

Alte - how did everything go, I am so sorry for your stress xx

Pls could I join you ladies, I am due on 6 Jan 2015 and super nervous. Had ruptured ectopic in October which resulted in emergency surgery and loss of my right tube then miscarriage in January, now keeping everything crossed this lil crumpet makes it!

Cute nickname for your little beany! I think we might call this one Cookie but won't decide on her nickname till we've had our scan.

:) of course you can join, welcome :)

Any updates guys? Hope everyone is ok :)

Hope you are ok Diana.
I had scan today, saw hb, measuring 7+5 xx

hi ladies can I join please? im technically due Feb 3rd but I get to have a section before I turn 38 weeks so that takes me back into mid Jan :) this is pregnancy number 10 for me :0 pregnancy is not an easy ride at all :/ I have two gorgeous sons already. my eldest was born at 38 weeks. he was critically ill and we got told he wouldn't pull through the night. He is now a seriously intelligent 3 year who is currently undergoing assessments for Autism. He is a fantastic child :) I then fell pregnant when he was only 6 months old and had another boy :) he decided to come early and my waters went at 32 weeks :0 he is a smashing lil boy and is just so happy :)

that's my story lol

My last mc was in March and I found out 5 day ago that im pregnant again :happydance: I called epu and asked for an early scan and they agreed lol just like that so im booked in for the 10th June where I should be 6 weeks :) I cant wait to have another baby but im terrified of mcing again or having to do another neonatal journey. I look forward to joining you ladies on this crazy journey :)

loads of sticky bean dust to you all

xxxx

Still waiting for my first u/s, but by lmp, I'm due Jan 24th. I'm hoping for good news on June 3 at my first appointment. Lots of sharp pain in the hip region, but no spotting. 2 previous beautiful girls - one returned to Heaven too soon- and 2 mc (and chemical at 4 and a mmc at 9 though baby stopped growing at 5w5d.) Hoping for sticky baby number 3.

Hey ladies. I'm still waiting it out - very light brown spotting. The only thing keeping me sane is knowing I have an Ultrasound on Friday. :wacko:

Hi & welcome to the new ladies :)

Fingers crossed still for those of you who had spotting- it's so scary. But if you haven't had any pain it will hopefully be ok- & a scan will help to reassure you :)

This time last pg was when the pains started, although I didn't fully realise it wasn't normal. If I get through this week the next thing I'll be looking for will be spotting! With DS I spotted a bit at 6 weeks.

Took my digi today & got a 3+ so I'm progressing which I'm taking as a good sign.

When do you think I should call the EPU?

Xxx

Oh no ladies, the spotting has started over here too :(

Will see what happens over the weekend & phone EPU on Monday either way I think.

:( really hope it's just the kind of spotting I had with DS that goes away & baby is fine, rather than another mc- I've had no pain.

Keep your fingers crossed for me please ladies!

Xxx

I think if you are feeling unsure, call EPU, especially since it may take them a few days to get you in. Try not to call on Mondays if you can - my hubby used to work for the NHS and he said Mondays were hell - since most people do the 'wait and see' over the weekend then call in first thing.

5 year, so sorry that you've joined the spotted owl club! FX it resolves quickly.

I'm still spotting nearly a week now - very light brown, more like brown tinged cm. U/s tomorrow, so very anxious for it!

Good luck today Diana, hope all is ok xx

Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted! I've not had anything since yesterday afternoon but I know it'll be back, with DS it cw back a few times over about 3-4 dys I think.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->