January 2015!!

MyLittleFish

Reaction score
Hello Ladies:flower:

I'm 4 weeks today with #2 due around about 22 January!! I'm so excited and a little scared as well. Had a mmc with my first pregnancy and all fine with second so hoping all goes well this time too!

So far i feel exhausted, very slight nausea but only when i haven't eaten for awhile and boobs are tender at times!!

Anyone out there want to chat?? Xxx

Congratulations. There is a link in my siggie to a group of us due in January for you want to chat :)

Hey, I'm not sure of my dates yet but think I'm about 5 weeks so due in January :) This is my first pregnancy so all very new, scary and exciting!
:happydance:
I also have very sore boobs and slight nausea same as you seems to be when I havent eaten for a while. No actual sickness though wich is good.
Lets hope we are both going to have a happy and healthy pregnancy
xxx

0203 - Thank you! I shall come join your group! Thanks.

Mrs kboy - it is all scary exciting stuff isn't it!

Differently fingers crossed for healthy happy 9 months and beyond!, xx

Hello unique beauty! :wave:
Its so exciting! ! Really want the next few weeks to fly to that first scan!, xx

Hello unique beauty! :wave:
Its so exciting! ! Really want the next few weeks to fly to that first scan!, xx

I found out on the 5th and it literally only feels about 5 days ago, just keep busy :thumbup:

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow just to confirm everything, the first scan feels SO far away :brat: x

Hello! I'm due around the 10th of january. I'm 25 and this is my first pregnancy. last week I felt weak and tired, and emotional. also, my boobs were suuuper sore.

this week so far I feel pretty normal. Like, almost as if im not pregnant. (Except my boobs are still tender) Which makes me worry! I havent had an ultra sound yet. Or any prenatal appts. My doc just gave me two hcg blood tests and that was it.

I havent had any spotting or anything so i assume im okay and just lucky that im not having any sickness i guess.

I'm due about the 12th with my first baby, I am very nervous and can't stop panicking, I want to be excited (and am) but am so worried.

Dawn x

I finally got my bfp yesterday, and will be due around January 20th, which is also my mother's birthday!

Yay for january babies! Im pregnant with baby #2 and due around jan 18th. I absolutely hate the dirst few weeks....I barely have symptoms.... just some breakouts and im getting up every night to pee..... im constantly worried! Cant wait till 12 weeks! Congrats to alk the ladies due january :!

Congrats everyone everywhere with your January babies:happydance: after 5 months of ttc with one chemical and 4 years of planning and preparing for #3, I am happy to say I am due January 20,2015. I have two boys already and this will be our last blessing. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hello all!! And Congratulations! Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9months and beyond!!! Xx

i had to tell my team leader at work yesterday as there are hazards in my job that i need to keep away from now and didn't want her to think i was just being lazy!! Thankfully she was over the moon for me and is really excited. I haven't told anyone else (apart from dh!) as still cant quite believe it yet and of course just so early on!

hope you are all feeling good today, i have woken up feeling exhausted,lol. Hope you all have a good day! Xx

Hello ladies :)
These last couple of days I have been sooo hungry! Constantly feel like I'm starving but I'm eating regularly and trying to keep healthy!
Is anyone else experiencing this?
xx

Today the exhaustion is really hitting me. I'm at work right now and I can't quit yawning, I just want to lay on the couch and close my eyes.... This is the first day it's really been effecting me. I could definitely nap right now.... :sleep:

Hello and welcome excitedSTM! Congratulations!

Mrs_kboy, me, I'm grazing constantly at the moment, when i was at work all i want was avocado but thought it would look strange to get the one i had for lunch and just dig in! Lol!!

Wifey2013, I'm not too bad with exhaustion at the moment just feel tired. With my first i was going to bed by 8pm from around 8weeks as i would just fall asleep wherever i was!!

Just got a bfp!! So excited ... Can't tell anyone til 12 weeks so need to shout it here.!! Congrats to all and I'm joining the jan 2015 babies group!!! Ttc #1 8 months now.... So so happy ....

Congratulations Not too sure! This will be #2 for me, due 22nd Jan.
How are you feeling? I am exhausted this morning, my fault really, didn't go to sleep till 11pm and DD got up at 5:30am! Lol, early night for me today!!! Xx

Hello and welcome excitedSTM! Congratulations!

Mrs_kboy, me, I'm grazing constantly at the moment, when i was at work all i want was avocado but thought it would look strange to get the one i had for lunch and just dig in! Lol!!

Wifey2013, I'm not too bad with exhaustion at the moment just feel tired. With my first i was going to bed by 8pm from around 8weeks as i would just fall asleep wherever i was!!

I have been really wanting avocado too!

For me exhaustion has been my only really symptom, that and sore boobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"