January 2015!!

Hi everyone! I'd love to join too. Just got my BFP on saturday- Due January 25th. This is my first pregnancy. I"m so excited and nervous at the same time.
I've just been having on and off mild cramping- similar to AF and sore boobs. Feel a little nauseous too at times. This morning i bent down to pick something up and threw up in my mouth a little (gross) lol.

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Snap! We are on month 5 TTC. Got my bfp Sunday. Xx

I'm having the on and off mild cramps too! Everything ive read says it's normal. Your uterus is already stretching.

I don't normally get pms cramps, but since I've been pregnant I've had waves of mild cramps. Not painful at all, but noticeable...does that make sense? It also makes me a little nervous, but I've read it's completely normal!

Yes, it does make sense! Mine are the same really! I've also read its normal, but can't help but worry! I guess th worrying won't stop until after 1st tri!

Exactly! But it helps to know some of you girls are having it too! Is anyone else due January 20? I guess we're 5 weeks?

Definitely good to know that others are having the cramps too! My EDD is 23rd January, I'm 4w3d:). When are you ladies going for your scans? I only go 12 June, which is so far away, 3 weeks!!!

I have my first appointment June 4th. My Dr. office said they just like to see us and then decide what to do from there..I would be about 6.5 weeks then so wondering if they could do an ultra sound that early?

Anybody spend all day poking their boobs to see if they are still sore, need to stop doing that getting some weird looks in the office haha. I had af like cramps for over a week but they seem to have eased at last.. 3 weeks till scan seems like years away..

Anybody spend all day poking their boobs to see if they are still sore, need to stop doing that getting some weird looks in the office haha. I had af like cramps for over a week but they seem to have eased at last.. 3 weeks till scan seems like years away..

haha-Yep, this is me too. mine don't feel sore all the time! This and constantly expecting AF to show up when i go to the bathroom.

I love reading this. I'm starting to wonder if I should take another test tonight after work. I took one a week ago, and have had sore boobs all week. Still no af, but I feel like I want to make 100% sure. Is that crazy? My doctor appointment is not until Thursday for blood work and I'm not sure when I'll find out after that.

Does anyone else feel they want to keep poas? It just doesn't feel real!! lol

I'm definitely having cramps, most of the time it's actually trapped gas that will not come out - like at 4:00am last night.... so annoying, but so worth it!

I love reading this. I'm starting to wonder if I should take another test tonight after work. I took one a week ago, and have had sore boobs all week. Still no af, but I feel like I want to make 100% sure. Is that crazy? My doctor appointment is not until Thursday for blood work and I'm not sure when I'll find out after that.

Does anyone else feel they want to keep poas? It just doesn't feel real!! lol

When I first tested I got PREGNANT 2-3 weeks, so when I knew it should say 3+ weeks I tested again - and to my relief it did say 3+weeks!

Congratulations to everyone! It seems like a few first timers :) which is so exciting. I am on my third and this one seems to have no symptoms. I remember with my first my boobs being so sore! I feel so lucky to not feel sick. One of my best friends just got into her second trimester after having terrible ms all of the first. Keep well ladies :)

Anyone else experiencing water cm too? THis is my first pregnancy not sure to to expect! i've read it's normal though.

Anyone else experiencing water cm too? THis is my first pregnancy not sure to to expect! i've read it's normal though.

I have been and all my googling (I have a google problem) seems to point to it being normal so I am hoping it is..

I'm noticing today I'm having some aversion to foods I normally eat. Specifically salad and eggs. Also I usually snack on some wasabi peas but that's a no go today.

I'm planning to tell my parents on Father's Day. I'm spending me time at work thinking of ideas lol. Anyone else?

Ps. I did another test last night and it was very dark. I'm convinced now lol ;)

My mom's birthday is June 19th, it's also the same day as my first OB appointment, and will mark 10 weeks preggers for me. I'm having a surprise party for her with very close friends and family. I'm in charge of a special cake - what no one knows is that it will say "Happy 60th birthday Grandma". I'm hoping to surprise everyone all at once. I'm really nervous as to how it will turn out.

That sounds like a great way! And yeah, I wish we could go a bit longer but I'll be visiting and want to do it in person. So Father's Day it is! For my husbands family we are going to wait a few weeks longer. He has a big family so we'd have to tell everyone lol. Love the cake idea!

Wifey- the cake idea sounds nice!!! Hope it all goes the way you want! We're not telling anyone until we know everything is ok and we went for our scan. I'll be around 7weeks then. Can't wait though!

Gees this is stressful, this afternoon I think i saw a spot of blood on toilet paper, but nothing since. did I really see something was it my imagination was it just a mark of the toilet paper that was there before, trying not to panick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->