January 2015!!

I am sure it was nothing, I've heard that happens. Have you had any sense? I totally understand how every single thing we experience makes us worry. But I have positive thoughts for you :)

Hi ladies! I have to say I love our little January group. I check in with the bigger one as well but I can never keep up, so much happens on there lol. They are starting a private Facebook group....perhaps a few of us can do the same once we feel comfortable? It's a lot easier than the forum I find but I understand the privacy part, I have a funny relationship with Facebook lol. Anyways, if some of you are in it could be an easier way to talk :)

Do any of you have the Ovia app? It's great. It gives updates about the babies progress and tips. I'm only at 5w5d but it tells me what's developing at this point. My babe is the size of a peppercorn lol.

I just want to have my first Us. I go on June 10. Just in time to get a picture for Father's Day!

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!

Hi sunshine!
I think i'd be interested joining a facebook group a little down the road. I have my first appointment june 4th. i will only be about 6.5 weeks then but I think they will still do an ultrasound. I totally agree with you- i can't wait! I've only just found out one week ago that i'm pregnant and it feels like the longest week of my life!

I have a different app but it sound similar to Ovia. Maybe i will check that one out too.

Anyone else worried about lack of symptoms?? i need to stop. lol

Sounds good! If we do the group, someone else may need to volunteer to set it up. I'm pretty Facebook challenged, and we want to make sure it's private!

I found out 2 weeks ago and I agree, it doesn't feel real!

I'm constantly poking my boobs to check they are still sore, and panic if I don't feel really sick. I only want to eat food I don't have in my house, which is really annoying..

I had a scan 1 week ago because i found blood in my underwear and was totally freaking out, all is fine thank goodness. My next scan isn't until, 30th June, it's so far away I'm panicking that it is too long......

Xxxx

Oh my goodness! Just noticed my typo up there. I meant have you had any since....not sense. So sorry!!

haha I did wonder. Nope had nothing since, thankfully.. Two weeks till doctors appointment.. Started with slight all day nausea now though...

Nausea has hit me as well. It eased on the last 3 days with yesterday being the worst, and all day. Today I woke up and felt I was going to be sick but luckily I wasn't. I've been drinking mint tea, ginger tea, watching toast and sucking on mints. That seems to have helped. I was actually able to eat dinner tonight, even though I could only think of eating pizza. The aversions are strong and change daily. It's definitely weird to experience. I'm also repulsed by meat.

I went for a private scan today and although I know its super early, I just wanted to make sure that everything was ok! According to the doc that did the scan, I'm 4w6d, which according to ovulation would seem right(actually 4weeks today). But if I go with lmp, I'm 6 weeks today! What do you go with??? Ovulation day or LMP??

We saw a sac, that's it! I knew we wouldn't see much, but I was hoping for at least a spot,lol.
My scan says my EDD is 1st February, but that's just an estimate, right?

Hope you ladies are well and that the symptoms are bearable!

My symptoms are consistent now for almost a week. Mostly nausea but also some strong aversions. On the nausea scale I'm probably a 3, but for me it's worse not knowing how bad it's going to get or when it will end. I realize that it could be a lot worse. I've only been able to eat toast and fruit. And weirdly, yogurt. I'm soooo not a yogurt fan but I've been eating it a few times a day. Just no appetite at all. :(

My 12 week scan is the 30th June but I'm abit over paranoid and want a private scan... Any one know how much they roughly are in England, Worcestershire?? But my boyfriend said no to just wait.... I asked for a Doppler and he said no... I dunno what to do, I can't go another 4 weeks.....

Hope everyone is okiee today xxxxxx

My 12 week scan is the 30th June but I'm abit over paranoid and want a private scan... Any one know how much they roughly are in England, Worcestershire?? But my boyfriend said no to just wait.... I asked for a Doppler and he said no... I dunno what to do, I can't go another 4 weeks.....

Hope everyone is okiee today xxxxxx

I feel you! My original apt was on June 19th when I will be 10 weeks pregnant. I have been having some anxiety leading up to the appointment because I just want to know everything is ok. I haven't had any scans yet at all, haven't even seen the doctor. Today I called and mentioned that I had a previous miscarriage and was on and off having some light cramping on one side, and they told me to come in tomorrow. FX for all of us and our upcoming scans. Maybe you can call your doctor and ask for an earlier appointment?

They wouldn't let me book a scan until my 8 weeks - so I go for my first one next Tuesday. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and she confirmed my due date of January 20. I also got a prescription for the nausea. Is anyone else snacking non stop? I'm always snacking on plain foods -- melba toast, rye toast, cheese, yogurt...anything just to fill my stomach so I don't feel worse.

Aversions are intense though!! That is something I never could have imagined -- anyone else having those?

Also, just a question for the ladies with morning sickness/nausea. Do you find it changes daily? I was a wreck the last week, but then the last 2 days I have been slightly better (touch wood), but it does change daily.

I got a script from my dr too for the nausea! Its helping, but I still find that I'm totally turned off from certain foods. Dh said 'no more kids after this' just because of the way I'm complaining about the nausea,lol. I never had any nausea, cravings or aversions to food when I was pregnant with my dd. But I think my nausea could be caused by meds I'm on, currently taking Progynova, which contains estrogen which also contributes to the nausea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->