January 2015!!

Hi everyone! My little bean is due 24th Jan. Can I join? I have a 6 year old dd and 2 mc's. This is my 4th pregnancy :)

Hi Ladies:) can I join? I got my bfp today:) I didn't test, got my beta's & its 303 at 15dpo! You ladies are craving avocado, I've just been eating avocado this past week!!! Really yummy,lol. I'm due(according to ff) the 23rd January! Not telling anyone until we out of danger zone! Congrats to all of you(and to me)!

Hi Ladies :) I'm due January 20! So excited..!!

Does anyone else find some of the threads on here can be a little negative? I realize there is a fear of getting to the 3 month mark, and also that some ladies have had mc's in the past, but sometimes I feel there is so much caution and negative comments that it's hard to just enjoy the moment.

This is my first, and what is meant to be will be, but I'm looking for some positive girls who are excited about January 2015! :) Congrats to you all! So excited to have other mamas to share with!

Hi Ladies :) I'm due January 20! So excited..!!

Does anyone else find some of the threads on here can be a little negative? I realize there is a fear of getting to the 3 month mark, and also that some ladies have had mc's in the past, but sometimes I feel there is so much caution and negative comments that it's hard to just enjoy the moment.

This is my first, and what is meant to be will be, but I'm looking for some positive girls who are excited about January 2015! :) Congrats to you all! So excited to have other mamas to share with!

I think its because lots of people find this site when looking for support after losses or problems trying to conceive.

It means you read more negative stories on here and it makes the chance of mc look higher than it is!

Enjoy your happy and healthy 9 months!!! First baby is so exciting! :happydance:

Hiya, I'm due 25th Jan - baby no.2. No symptoms yet just the odd twinge/cramp which I thought were AF cramps. Although, I stood in Tesco early trying to think what veg would go with dinner and my mind went blank. 20 minutes later i grabbed everything! I found with my first pregnancy I had to stop doing the food shopping because my brain wouldn't work the same.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9months xxx

Thought I might join in too. Am almost 6 weeks with our 1st, due around 16 Jan (I think) First doc appointment the 12 June feels like months away. My symptoms are just being extra tired and sore boobs, and today little waves of nausea, was hoping I would follow my mom and skip the nausea.

Hi everyone! I'd love to join too. Just got my BFP on saturday- Due January 25th. This is my first pregnancy. I"m so excited and nervous at the same time.
I've just been having on and off mild cramping- similar to AF and sore boobs. Feel a little nauseous too at times. This morning i bent down to pick something up and threw up in my mouth a little (gross) lol.

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thought I might join in too. Am almost 6 weeks with our 1st, due around 16 Jan (I think) First doc appointment the 12 June feels like months away. My symptoms are just being extra tired and sore boobs, and today little waves of nausea, was hoping I would follow my mom and skip the nausea.

My appointment is also on the 12th June! I'm only 4+2 weeks though! Congrats.

Very true! Thanks!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP. Where are you all from? I'm from Canada...but I see some ladies are from the UK. I'm a little obsessed with England and I've been quite a few times (can't wait to go back!)

Very true! Thanks!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP. Where are you all from? I'm from Canada...but I see some ladies are from the UK. I'm a little obsessed with England and I've been quite a few times (can't wait to go back!)

Thank you, you too:flower:

I live in Weston-super-Mare, good in the summer but any other time it's so boring :nope:

My second as well - my daughter was 3 in Jan. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling fine to be honest, no symptoms at all. I didn't really have many with my son either. What about you? Have you had your midwife appointment yet? :flower:

Tired and just starting to feel sick.

I had awful ms with my daughter right up to 6 months. Not yet, have you booked an appt?

My second as well - my daughter was 3 in Jan. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling fine to be honest, no symptoms at all. I didn't really have many with my son either. What about you? Have you had your midwife appointment yet? :flower:

Tired and just starting to feel sick.

I had awful ms with my daughter right up to 6 months. Not yet, have you booked an appt?

Yeah I had an appointment last week, she did my bloods and went over my history. I didn't think they would do it at 6 weeks but I'm glad they did. I don't go back until 16 weeks now :wacko:

Are any of you ladies experiencing af type cramps? I'm having this cramps that come and go and I'm a bit concerned!!!

I don't normally get pms cramps, but since I've been pregnant I've had waves of mild cramps. Not painful at all, but noticeable...does that make sense? It also makes me a little nervous, but I've read it's completely normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->