January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Ahhh so exciting sarahcake!!!! I hope all goes well for you and it’s an easy recovery.

Well done to all those still pregnant! Not long and the heartburn and SPD will be over. Both had gone for me within 24 hours.

That sounds like a rubbish night London, pregnancy insomnia is the worst. Hope you get some better rest tonight.

That must be a killer watching you OH enjoy his tea & toast while you’re starving Sarah! I hope you’re down fo the c section by now!

That’s a good thing to look forward to Soph - can’t wait to no longer have the heartburn and spd!

I’m feeling a load better today, just got to get eating properly again now to get some energy in me. Off to the midwife this afternoon and then I might go for a nice scone & cup of tea at the m&s cafe with all the old dears that hang out there!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Daisies.
Will you be getting a sweep today?

I'm not long home from my swim, surprised I'm still going at 41 weeks... it is getting a bit harder but will try keep it up until she arrives.

Yes, been to see her and she was able to do the sweep today. She said my cervix is still very posterior, but she was able to get in and do a good sweep she said. Apparently 1-2cm dilated so hoping that means something is going on in there.

Induction booked for 9am Friday, so hopefully we’ll have a baby by the weekend if not before. I don’t want it to get to induction as that means more monitoring and I want to go on the midwife led unit, but it’s nice to have a definite light at the end of the tunnel!

I can’t believe how well you’re doing London still managing to go swimming - props to you for even fitting in a swimsuit still 😂 I’ve just come to our local small shopping centre, walked for 15 mins and given it up for tea and cake!

Great to hear she got in there Daisies.
I really hope you go naturally before then, I feel positive hearing that she was able to do a sweep, hopefully the same will happen for me when I go on Weds afternoon.

I am still squeezing into a non-maternity swimsuit (just!) but barely :haha:
It needs to be thrown out, its quite stretched.
Its a nice feeling being weightless in the pool... I am just doing half hour of breaststroke lengths nothing too intense, certainly don't have the energy for more than that.

Tea and cake sounds lovely... I may raid the biscuits I think!

Sarah.. hope all went well today and I look forward to your update.

So envious I'd love to have gone swimming but definitely wouldn't have fit in my suit! Well done you...are you not worried about waters breaking in the pool?!!! Just my irrational fear ignore me :haha:

Married haha I had that exact thought this morning!!
Would I just casually get out and pretend nothing happened :blush:.... or would I have to tell the staff :shrug:
I will prob think about it every morning this week now!!

Married haha I had that exact thought this morning!!
Would I just casually get out and pretend nothing happened :blush:.... or would I have to tell the staff :shrug:
I will prob think about it every morning this week now!!

Ha! I'm sure it won't happen like that and if it does, you'll be way too excited and focused on getting to hospital to care :haha:

One week to due date and this birth ball bouncing isn't doing much except tone my thighs :haha:

We have some very comfy babies in there. If i wasnt having a section i think its go overdue this time. My waters broke at exactly 39 weeks with DD but i feel he isnt likely to budge at all until he is removed, so to speak!

Cant wait to hear from sarah!!!

Yes not long till your section Jessy! :)

At this rate you'll have your baby before me Married!

These babies really are comfy. I think they’re just smart enough to know it’s horrible & cold so they’re staying where they’re cozy. Snow forecast here for some of this week though, so hoping baby doesn’t have me digging the car out to get to hospital to give birth!

Married, at least you’re getting some benefit from the ball bouncing. I know my thighs could deffo do with some toning after the last few months of eating what I fancy!

I’ll be crossing my fingers that you have a more positive experience at your appointment on Wednesday London (if baby hasn’t come by then). I came away feeling a lot more positive today in that she was able to do it & I have a definite end in sight with the induction being booked, last week was just so demoralising.

Hey ladies!

Little miss Harley Ann was born this morning at 11:36am weighing 6lb 12oz and she's absolutely beautiful! So diddy and content bless her.

My csection experience was wonderful to be honest. I was looked after from start to finish by a fantastic team of people who listened to my concerns and made me feel secure.

Everything went really well, and was over in an hour - a bit longer than normal due to the dressings I have to have.

She's such a content, happy baby so far. I was breastfeeding to begin with but I have switched to a bottle as I was a bit too poorly to feed afterwards but we are taking it as it comes.

Much love to you all, I can't wait for you to meet your Baba's I'm so excited for you!

Attachments

• IMG-20180115-WA0121.jpg
    IMG-20180115-WA0121.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 14
What a gorgeous dinky little doll! Congratulations & well done!

Glad to hear your c section went well & was a positive experience.

Let this be the start of baby week for this group!

Ahhhh Look at her!! Congrats Sarah - She is Gorgeous!!
Great to hear everything went well, Hope you all get home soon enough so Logan can meet his little sister!

Daisies, I really think you're right. It couldn't possibly be worse than last week and there is an end date now so she's going to be here this weekend at the latest. I hope to not end up being induced but what will be will be.

I was cooking dinner before and in the space of 20mins I got 4 text messages asking me if the baby was here yet, you know what pissed me off the most..... one didn't even say anything it literally just had a question mark and that's it!! I am proper annoyed at that. ggrrrrr!!

Good grief she is freaking adorable! Massive congratulations Sarah.

Its lovely to hear you had such a good experience with your section. Do what you need to do with regards to feeding take it one day at a time.

London...Oh my! I hope you ignored all the texts...keep them guessing :haha:

Congratulations Sarah she's beautiful! Hope you recover quickly and can go home soon!

I have had a horrid blocked feeling in my ears for 24 hours now...I'm going to assume it's fluid retention...how inconvenient! Have had to have the TV on all day so that I'm not focused on the 'noise'

Congratulations sarahcake she is beautiful!

Hope the next few days are as comfortable as they can be for you. Definitely focus on recovery and don’t worry about breastfeeding xx

Thanks ladies <3 I am actually in a surprisingly little amount of pain. Keeping on top of paracetamol just to keep something in my system but actually, I feel fine. Managed a walk around the ward and a sit in the chair which was nice.

Was just nodding off then little lady has decided to be nice and alert so the midwives have taken her off to do their checks on her so I can get an hour's kip. I think I'm still in excitement mode though because it's impossible to sleep at the moment!

Omg London, 4 in the space of dinner cooking? Ouch. I would just keep people guessing and not answer lol but then, I'm quite mean! &#128514;

Was trying to upload a photo but apparently all of mine are too large. Pain in the butt system!!

Bright eyed and bushy tailed at 11pm &#128514; good job she's cute haha!

Attachments

• inCollage_20180115_231109420.jpg
    inCollage_20180115_231109420.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
Wow she’s so alert!!
Spam away with the photos, can never have too many I say!
Lovely of the midwives to take care of her, you should totally try get some sleep.

I’m heading to bed myself... fingers crossed I don’t wake at 3am
Again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"