January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Hugs for everyone not feeling positive about their pregnancy, I'm not getting much time to think about it as life is busy atm, so hopefully when it settles down and we have moved I can book with the mw and get things sorted

9 weeks today and all symptoms have gone. Feeling depressed and very pessimistic about baby's wellbeing. Still no idea of when I'll have a scan either. Honestly feeling like giving up hope and trying to move on. Just lost all positivity entirely. Completely convinced baby's gone :cry:

-AussieBub

Have you thought about paying for a private scan? It seems necessary as all this stress will have a negati e impact on the baby :( thought about a home Doppler??

Symptoms can change and come and go in strength day by day

I totally have an addiction lol. This was second pee of the day too! No more tests in the house now so officially got this out of the way now. It felt reassuring to be reminded I am pregnant and it wasn't all a dream!

Attachments

• PSX_20170528_204244.jpg
    PSX_20170528_204244.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 10
I did consider paying for a private scan but can't afford the £90 for it at the moment. Everything just came at once this month, MOT, insurance, council tax, electric bill, school photos etc. It's just too much money at the moment. And i did also consider a doppler but figured that would probably cause more worry if i couldn't find the heart beat.

Spoke to the midwife with how I've been feeling and she's mentioned ante-natal depression but wasn't too worried about it because im not thinking about harming myself. I've been avoiding talking about my feelings to everyone but tonight opened up to my partner in a flood or tears. Talked for well over an hour about the depression, my feelings and fears. I feel a little better talking to him because I haven't felt like I could talk to anyone about what's been going on. Even feel guilty posting here because i feel I'm just ruining the joyful experience for all of you. But yeah, i might go silent now until i hear more or know more. All the best until then. Sorry for the long, negative post.

-AussieBub

Aussie you just need to work through this time in your own way, you'll find an effective way of coping for sure! Even after the scan a day later you may start to feel negative about it all again I can imagine ...so even that may not help. It's a long journey but we are all here together doing our best to stay positive and trying to not expect the worst. We are here whenever you need us. It's okay to be sad and worry. We are all doing it to a certain degree!!! Much love <3

I was flipping out over what ended up being digestive cramps this morning. Absence of symptoms isn't a bad sign in and of itself

I had a scan last week and baby with heartbeat seen. Relieved. Now nervous about another baby as things so busy here but I have another 7/8 months to get my head around it!

May I join you ladies??

My approximate due date is January 31st, but my son was 11 days overdue, so I am sure I will be having another February Baby if this one sticks!

I hope all of you who are worrying can put your mind at ease soon! I had no symptoms with my DS and he was just fine! I found that I had to tell myself "Today I am pregnant, I am doing everything that I can to stay pregnant, that is all I have control over" I was terrified after TTC for 15 cycles with my son that it would end in heartbreak because I was so used to it each month when AF arrived.

Fingers crossed that we all get to hold our healthy babies this Winter!

Welcome, my babies are typically overdue so I will be joining you in early February

May I join you ladies??

My approximate due date is January 31st, but my son was 11 days overdue, so I am sure I will be having another February Baby if this one sticks!

I hope all of you who are worrying can put your mind at ease soon! I had no symptoms with my DS and he was just fine! I found that I had to tell myself "Today I am pregnant, I am doing everything that I can to stay pregnant, that is all I have control over" I was terrified after TTC for 15 cycles with my son that it would end in heartbreak because I was so used to it each month when AF arrived.

Fingers crossed that we all get to hold our healthy babies this Winter!

Welcome! And thanks for your encouraging words. So no symptoms at all the whole pregnancy?? Wow.

I thought I'd experience morning sickness this week...still time but nope...just got more tired lol

There is a lot of activity going on in my uterus tonight and I don't know whether to be scared or relieved. A lot pinching, niggling and feeling of fullness if i lay even partially on my front. None of what im feeling is painful but there's so much of it. It's been non stop for well over an hour now and it's all over my uterus, not just in one place.

-AussieBub

Welcome! And thanks for your encouraging words. So no symptoms at all the whole pregnancy?? Wow.

I thought I'd experience morning sickness this week...still time but nope...just got more tired lol

I had symptoms later on in the pregnancy but nothing until around 10-12 weeks! I had bad morning sickness after that but it didn't last long, I was very fortunate.

Mood was very low today so went out to the park with my OH and DD. Whilst out i started shaking and getting very strong hunger pangs so we went to subway for lunch. I ate a whole foot long sub I was so hungry but immediately regretted it as all my energy suddenly dropped and i needed to get home and nap. 20 mins later, we get home and i stumble into bed only to go "nope" and throw myself forward to my bucket and vomit up the entire sub very violently. I'm now laying in bed with a huge smile on my face because vomiting was the most reassuring thing I've had in ages haha.

-AussieBub

Haha I dunno whether to feel bad or great for you Aussie! I love subway too lol.

Good luck and hope the signs continue...but maybe not so violently! :)

Hi can I join? I'm due 26th Jan. Still very nervous as had a bfp at Christmas, had a missed miscarriage at 12 wks where the sac only measured 5-6 weeks (which I am again now) so can't get my hopes up.

But feeling different - tummy feels kinda tingly which I remember with ds - my first pregnancy and don't think I do in January so gotta be got. Also been suffering with diarrhoea for a few days - hoping it's pregnancy hormones!

Hope everyone is feeling good :)

Hey all!

After a horrific 20 minute wave of nausea this morning and extreme fatigue...ive thankfully felt fine all day. No cramps or anything! Home from work now and all I can say is I don't want to move lol.

Let see what tomorrow brings! Less than 36 hours until the first scan....eeeek

Ooh good luck for your scan. So exciting. Glad you're feeling better at the moment.

-AussieBub

Hello! Just found out this morning I'm due Jan 27th with baby #2, I'd love to join the group!

Welcome new ladies! I'll add you all to the edd list when I'm on a computer.

Afm: I've been awol so I hope you're all well. I'm suffering hideously with the nausea and vomiting now, even waking in the night to vomit. I feel pretty vile all the time and it's getting old. I'm hoping it'll start to pass over the next few weeks. I can't even contemplate this lasting longer than that. Gah. :(

5 weeks 5 days for me now! had my last (out of 3) blood tests yesterday, results came back at 19,000 :) So feeling pretty happy. Biggest thing now is just waiting for my scan having NO idea whats happening on the inside!! It's hard not to analyse every little tingle or slight cramp! I've never made it past 5 weeks 3 days, so i dont really know what pregnant actually feels like! I'm almost "hoping" for some morning sickness, or something to reassure me haha!! (im sure ill be kicking myself in a few weeks i bet for saying that!) - I am SO tired though, which you guys all seem to be experiencing, so at least thats one normal thing! haha!

Pinkmonkii - hope you feel better soon!!
Aussiemama - As guttered as it woulda been loosing ya sub, haha! At least it put your mind at ease for the day! Hoping things get better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->