January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Fx its just normal bleeding... i hate any blood at all so i don't blame you for freaking out

Got my first appt on the 15th, ill be nearly 8 weeks by then so should have a hb by then.. the hb wait is nearly as bad if not worse than the tww!

It stopped then I had to do the grocery shopping and that started it again and got more just now, my feet are up now though, no cramps just backache, I don't want to sit in a&e and not booked with me yet so can't get the gp to refer me it would be the out of hours gp where I to get seen , but what to do with all the kids then,

Good luck lynnie. Fingers crossed it's just normal bleeding.

Thinking of you Linni I'm certain everything is ok. Hope the time doesn't drag for you I know it's the worst when you're waiting

It's dragging on, starting to feel less positive about it, gotta assess with dh later if I will go to out of hours this afternoon or wait and call the me tomorrow and get referred to th epu

I think youre ok if there's no cramps but worrying isn't good for you so I'm sure they'll do a scan to ease your worries!! I know i would be paranoid too, best to get reassurance!!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you dont mind me adding on so late, i'm cautiously expecting #2 with an EDD of 13th January but am finding it so much harder than when i was pregnant with my DD!
I have had pretty much zero symptoms apart from tiredness, odd nausea and quite a lot of bloat. I've known for around 3 weeks now and have to admit i tested once or twice a day for about 10 days! I even tested again this morning as im really concerned by my lack of symptoms!
I've had the pregnancy confirmed by my doctors and have my first MW apt tomorrow which i think is just the usual form filling. My MW did ring on Friday and said she'd booked me in for a scan so am hoping she might know the day when i go tomorrow so i can finally see a baby and hopefully my fear will go.

Aussiebub, I've just been reading your post about your BM and i had a pretty similar experience last Monday! I felt so ill and felt like both ends were trying to compete although i wasn't actually sick. I then had something similar yesterday but this time it only lasted about 2 hours.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Stacey
xx

Wills_2, I'm also due Januray 13th, and I also have almost no symptoms. It's actually got me a little worried, since I at least had mild nausea with my other 4 babies, but none this time.

Wills_2, I'm also due Januray 13th, and I also have almost no symptoms. It's actually got me a little worried, since I at least had mild nausea with my other 4 babies, but none this time.

Ah it's nice to know I'm not the only one! I has MS quite badly with my DD so it's hard not to compare isn't it! Let's hope it's happy and healthy for us xx

Feeling everyone's concerns too! Apart from nausea the last 3 mornings...rest of the day not a lot apart from tiredness and mood swings. Everyone keeps telling me it'll hit me by 8 weeks. Well it's 7 weeks tomorrow so it best hurry. I need some reassurance!!! <3

Well my symptoms had started fading at 8 weeks and by 9 weeks I felt normal again which was disheartening. I'm 10 weeks today and the nausea, fatigue and as of 10 mins ago, the morning sickness has been nice and strong. I feel absolutely horrible today and it is so reassuring.

-AussieBub

That's very reassuring!

My symptoms wax and wane through out the day, so I know how it feels to be happy to feel queasy! Feeling a bit queasy today but not as tired as a few days ago... these days are going to draaaag while waiting for my first appt &#128541;

Yep, know that dragging feeling all too well. Had my first midwife appointment on the 26th of last month and I'm still waiting to find out when my scan date will be. It's frustrating.

-AussieBub

Hi all! Due Jan 26 (my bday), but haven't had a scan yet, not sure of exact due date! :)

I had my 12 week scan booked in at 5 weeks pregnant! I think you girls need to call the hospital and just book it yourselves!

Hello everyone! Haven't popped in for a while, I hope you're all well!

I found the baby's heartbeat on the doppler today. It was amazing! It took me ages and my own heartbeat gets in the way because it's so much louder but sooo much slower. But beating away at 176bpm was the baby's heartbeat.

Has anyone else tried?

Aussiebub, I have days where I feel practically normal and days where I feel rotten. It worried me in my previous pregnancy but this time I just enjoy the 'normal' days and feel sorry for myself on the grotty days.

I could sell my kids today they are driving me insane. I just want to curl up in bed and not move because of this bleeding which seems to slow and ease when I'm not moving but comes back ever time I'm on my feet very long, this could be a rough pregnancy if it caries on like this, I'm waiting for the midwife to call me, if she's not in touch soon I will call the community mw office and leave a message with them but will need to dig out the number

Hope the midwife calls you back soon and that the bleeding doesn't carry on for much longer. Thinking of you.

-AussieBubs

I could sell my kids today they are driving me insane. I just want to curl up in bed and not move because of this bleeding which seems to slow and ease when I'm not moving but comes back ever time I'm on my feet very long, this could be a rough pregnancy if it caries on like this, I'm waiting for the midwife to call me, if she's not in touch soon I will call the community mw office and leave a message with them but will need to dig out the number

Oh bless you maybe they'll recommend bedrest as much as you already can. Thinking of You!!!! Xx

Blimey, that was like talking to a brick wall.

hello to you too! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->