January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Hi HippyMumma
I have a Doppler but won't get it out till much later as I'd just stress myself more,

No call back from the mw but things seem to be settling a bit, I'm feeling guilty about being active but have to be for my other kids and to pack the house, gonna try to find my notes from last time and the office number and leave them a message, I couldn't get up to the hospital till Thursday anyway as hubby takes the car to work

No call back from the mw but things seem to be settling a bit, I'm feeling guilty about being active but have to be for my other kids and to pack the house, gonna try to find my notes from last time and the office number and leave them a message, I couldn't get up to the hospital till Thursday anyway as hubby takes the car to work

Sorry you are having this stress. Try not to feel guilty because you are doing nothing wrong. I think they tell you to take it easy for peace of mind rather than it making much difference. Really hope you get reassurance soon. :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope you're all well?

I'm sorry I haven't been around and haven't updated the edd page, I'm mostly avoiding my computer because it makes the sickness worse and frankly, it does not need to be worse. :nope:

I will update soon, or I'll get DH to do it :haha:

Hideous sickness aside, bean and I are good. I have my booking appointment next week and my nuchal scan the week after. We still haven't told a soul though.

How's everyone else doing?

Im not bad just terrible 30 minutes of nausea every morning!!! I guess I'm lucky that it's not all day everyday! I can't imagine.....

For some reason I'm really feeling scared today and worried the baby has or will stop growing. I wish I felt terribly sick to reassure me! Stupid right?!

Not entirely, marriedlaydee... in fact i think that's a common sentiment among many of us... the sicker the better! Currently enjoying my slight queasiness right now lol though can't say my hubs has been enjoying my mood swings! 😀

FINALLY got my scan date! Not for another two weeks though. 21st of this month. What makes it even more annoying is the appointment is scheduled for 2 days after my OH starts his new job and we have no idea if he'll be able to attend. Also got 2 appointments for GTT. One at 16 weeks ans one at 28 weeks. I don't know why I have to have two tests. Last time I only had to have one at 28 weeks. Anyway symtpom wise the nausea has been kicking my arse and have had a little bit of morning sickness around 11pm each night. Also tired a lot. That's all to report from me, just frustrating that I still have two more weeks to wait before my scan and now OH may not even be able to come with me :/

-AussieBub

Hey ladies hope were all good. I totally forgot I was in this thead!

I hope everyone's ok? Linnikins, I hope your feeling better now and the bleeding has subsided now.

I'm nearly 7 weeks now and fighting the urge to arrange a private early scan. I get paid next week but I don't really have £90 spare :S paranoia is doing me in though!

Went to the Dr a few days back as I'm just constantly crampy - no bleeding and not terrible pain but more than I would expect for my gestation. He did an internal exam and said all is looking good and nothing is pointing toward an ectopic pregnancy so that's something.

Midwife booking in appointment is on 23rd June which seems like forever away!

Symptom wise, no sickness (never had any with my son either) sore boobs a-plenty though and insatiable hunger. I'm full of spots and feel like I could curl up and sleep at any given point! Fun times this pregnancy malarky!

FINALLY got my scan date! Not for another two weeks though. 21st of this month. What makes it even more annoying is the appointment is scheduled for 2 days after my OH starts his new job and we have no idea if he'll be able to attend. Also got 2 appointments for GTT. One at 16 weeks ans one at 28 weeks. I don't know why I have to have two tests. Last time I only had to have one at 28 weeks. Anyway symtpom wise the nausea has been kicking my arse and have had a little bit of morning sickness around 11pm each night. Also tired a lot. That's all to report from me, just frustrating that I still have two more weeks to wait before my scan and now OH may not even be able to come with me :/

-AussieBub

It will be easily changeable. I changed mine to 5 days after as we are out the country :) suppose it depends how quickly he finds out his shift fir that day! They wont move it to any later than 14 weeks though. They'll just squeeze you in lol

Well the mw told me I had to go via the gp and he said unless I'm cramping they won't scan me at the epu so I have to wait. It has seemed to slow down and almost stop now,
Still feeling nauseated which is good but means I have no appetite at all

That seems bizzare. Are you able to find the referal pathway for your area online? Mine is easily accessible with a quick Google and it states the conditions that must be met for referal, mine is abdominal pain, with or without bleeding. Maybe if you manage to find it rebook with the Dr and show him that.

I'm glad to hear that it has slowed down now, not so good about the inability to eat though :(

Hey ladies,

Just checking in on everyone from the comfort of my sofa which is where i've been all day! MS arrived today with a vengeance! Took my first sick day off from work in 3 years and hope its not a sign of things to come.

Aussiebub - congrats on the scan date and the symptoms! Hope all is well :)

Lynnikins - rest up as much as possible and hopefully you will be fine. The MS is a good sign to FX the bleeding will stop completely soon xx

Well the mw told me I had to go via the gp and he said unless I'm cramping they won't scan me at the epu so I have to wait. It has seemed to slow down and almost stop now,
Still feeling nauseated which is good but means I have no appetite at all

Maybe its best to lie now and say you've had cramps...i know id be scared to say such a terrible thing but if you get desperate wand really feel horribly upset by this and can't wait...well maybe do whatever you need to do. I can't tell you that you should do this as I'd feel AWFUL to say such a horrible thing but I've been so lucky to have so many early scans with nothing to actually worry about. I'm lucky to have an understanding gynaecologist who 100% understands what women need when long term TTC.

Failing my hesitant suggestion...some more moaning to the GP could be worth a shot. I'd like to think my worry would be taken seriously.

Best of luck. I'm so sure everything's okay for you. It's just such a horribly long wait! A scan may still only provide temporary relief if you continue to bleed...our brains as women have a habit of being permanently paranoid!!! <3

Ola from Spain ladies.
Checking in to see how everyone is and say hi.
Currently on holiday, 9 weeks + 2
Still not suffering from any morning sickness at all which is great.
Have no appetite and feel a bit blah some nights. Boobs are a little
Tender but all in all - I'm grand.
I would prob be feeling quite paranoid about the no morning sickness thing but I've read everyone is different and heard the heart beat at our early scan last week &#128522;
Hope everyone is doing great and let's all get through the next couple
Of weeks and get into the 2nd trimester ! &#128536;

Checking in after a while of stalking...

Morning sickness has hit at exactly 7 weeks, I can barely eat a thing but I'm forcing fruit and veg down my neck for the sake of LO.

I hadn't heard anything from my MW referral in 2 weeks so I chased today and they were extremely apologetic... looks like I slipped through the net... My booking appt is a week tomorrow! :)

Had major boob discomfort so went to get them measured and in as little as 7w3d I have gone from a 38E to a 42G ... she made it clear to me that in the likely eventuality i get to a K cup she would need to do a speciality order... (whaaaaaaaat? K?!)

and aside from that I am EXHAUSTED!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hey unfortunately I can't change my scan date. At least not easily. I should normally be able to but the stupid NHS systems are still down after the major cyber attack they had a month ago. Everything has to be done via paperwork. This is why it took me two weeks just to get this date. No idea how long it would take to actually change the date or if is even possible to move it to before my OH starts his new job. If it wasn't so complicated to change it, I would try. But because of the headaches surrounding it, I'm not gonna bother and just stick with the 21st. It's gonna be a long sucky wait. Also nausea is back picking up again right now. Feeling crappy but reassured lol.

-AussieBub

Oh Aussie wow that's so bad that they're still affected from the hack! :( I guess I've got lucky with all the flexibility I've had so shouldn't assume it's normal everywhere!

Aussie that's totally crap that they can't change it!!
I needed mine changed so called them and they did it over the phone in 2mins.
I work in the NHS and I know for a fact that the cyber thing is well and truly over and all back to normal. I believe you should be able to change it.
If I was allowed to do it id do it for you! &#128522;

Well I should've been able to do it online but it showed their systems are still down and I'd have to ring. If their systems are still down, I'm not sure how dast ringing will actually be. I'll wait and see if OH can vet the day off work first before I attempt changing it. His new work is supposed to call him in a day or so to work out shifts and he'll tell him he has a prior arrangement on the 21st. We'll see.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->