January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

How's everyone's symptoms today?

I think I'm starting to get round ligament pain, as Ive had a dull constant ache in my lower abdomen... on top of the constant nausea and exhaustion

Extreme tiredness is back and I'm quite sluggish and slow. No real nausea yet just waves a few days ago but there's still time lol

Constant nausea over here !! No throwing up thankfully xx
Bring on second tri :)

Constant nausea too here. Went to Toby carvery for a breakfast yesterday morning - usually a treat for us, and couldn't eat it as it was turning my stomach something fierce :(

Symptoms have gone again for me so feeling disheartened and pessimistic again. MIL is making me uncomfortable and stressed too. Every time I see her I say I don't feel positive about the pregnancy and that I fear something is wrong and last night when I saw her she told me she'd bought even more baby stuff including ordering a bedside cot. Not even had the scan yet and she's doing this stuff too soon. Feeling way too stressed about it.

-AussieBub

Headaches and nausea here! Dreading my husband going away to work for a month and having to cope with symptoms & toddler alone.

That sounds hard Aussiebub. I didn't buy anything until 28 weeks last time so understand wanting to be cautious. When is your scan?

Symptoms have gone again for me so feeling disheartened and pessimistic again. MIL is making me uncomfortable and stressed too. Every time I see her I say I don't feel positive about the pregnancy and that I fear something is wrong and last night when I saw her she told me she'd bought even more baby stuff including ordering a bedside cot. Not even had the scan yet and she's doing this stuff too soon. Feeling way too stressed about it.

-AussieBub

This is why we arent telling my MIL until 12 weeks because she would drive us crazy with that stuff haha. Parents are the worst they get so excited!!

Aussie I'm the exact same as you.... Zero symptoms!
Doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence but I keep reminding myself that I saw the heartbeat two weeks ago and all looked well.
I've been forever googling 'no morning sickness' it's driving me mad ha.
I've not had any at all... But from what I've read that can be normal too.

Aussie I'm the exact same as you.... Zero symptoms!
Doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence but I keep reminding myself that I saw the heartbeat two weeks ago and all looked well.
I've been forever googling 'no morning sickness' it's driving me mad ha.
I've not had any at all... But from what I've read that can be normal too.

How far along are you?

No symptoms are worrying me too! Just occasional bouts of nausea isn't enough to reassure me :nope:

According to my LMP I'm 10weeks tomorrow but my early scan dated me about 5/6 days later than that.

I haven't even had nausea at all.
Maybe once or twice I felt a bit blah when I hadn't eaten but that's it.

By my dates (which i believe are more accurate) I'm 11 weeks today. The midwife gave me an EDD of Dec 28 making me 11+3 according to her. (I have a 31 day cycle not a 28 day cycle like she calculated). My scan isn't for another 10 days.

And neither my OH or I thought his mother would respond this way to the pregnancy. She always said she didn't care if we have kids or not coz she's got my daughter. She keeps referring to the baby as "the smelly baby", something I don't like but then has bought a huge amount of clothes and stuff already. It's overwhelming and making it harder on me when I've convinced myself that my baby is dead and it'll be confirmed at the scan. It's making the wait for the scan so much longer and completely unbearable.

-AussieBub

UPDATE: I just unexpectedly and spontaneously vomited. I waa coughing and it just came up. OH races to bring me my vomit bucket and now its coming up in single mouthfuls every 5 mins. I don't feel the need to be sick or nauseous at all, just every 5 or so mins, another single mouthful comes up. OH is saying "see baby is fine." I'm still not reassured.

-AussieBub

I'm so sorry for your loss Jcliff and Spiffynoodles. I hope you get your rainbows soon.

Having a really low day today. DD is at nursery, OH is at work so I'm home alone and my brain started wandering again. Convinced baby is gone. That I lost it at around 8 weeks and I've been crying all afternoon because I want this uncertainty to be over. Scans not for another 9 days and it's killing me. I'm terrified of having the scan though because i know they'll tell me my feelings and fears were right. I'm not coping at all right now. :cry:

-AussieBub

Aussie - let's keep each other company as our next scan is on the same day (I think?) !! I'm also terrified that something's happened to mine since I seemed to have lost a lot of my symptoms in the past few days.. :(

Ahh hun :( the anxiety is insane isn't it. I spend all my time thinking that my baby isn't with me anymore - even though I've got litterally no reason to think that. I absolutely detested first tri last time for this exact reason. I made myself sick with worry.

I'm trying so hard this time round to feel more positive about things but I just can't. I don't think that anything is wrong really but I'm convincing myself that it is.

Sorry rambling a bit here. I told my other half about this and he thinks im loopy. Which is awesome.

Koj, my scan is next Wednesday (the 21st).

What makes it worse is that when i talk about how i feel and my fears, everyone just dismisses them and just says the baby is fine. OH says it all the time and I'm "how can you possibly know that?" It's also worse because I don't understand why i feel this way. Yes the pregnancy was unexpected because we conceived first time the month before we planned to start trying but I've always wanted the baby. I was excited the first week but then that turned to denial and disbelief that we could be that lucky. Week 7 was the only week where i felt pregnant but i was also full of cold. Week 8 the symptoms started fading and since they did, I've felt like something was wrong and I dont know why. I just want to understand and to be able to talk about it without my feelings being immediate dismissed. I mean maybe I'm wrong and I hope that I am but I've got 9 days until i know for sure and they are going to be 9 horrible days. Sorryfor the long rant, im not coping at all today.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"