January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

I had my first scan today. Saw a wriggly blob and a beating heart :cloud9:.

aww!! so happy for you ladies who had their scans!!!

my last one was at 7w3d and I just found out today that I won't get another scan until I'm 12w2d :( I'm already a ball of nerves for my first pregnancy after 5+ years of trying and this wait is just pure torture...

Aww lovely so pleased that your scan went well! I'm so jealous of these early scans! There's no way I'm gonna be able to talk my partner into spending £90 so soon to going on holiday sadly so I've gotta wait at least a month. Will find out next week I guess as I have my booking in appointment a week tommorrow

miracles do happen!! Saw baby measuring 7w with a hb of 150bpm!!

Such fab news to hear of all these healthy little babes growing away!

Omg Jcliff!!! This is the best news I've heard today, I'm so pleased for you. Wonderful! Big hug to you x

Jcliff - I cant say how pleased I am to see your post :wohoo: !! Congratulations, I bet you must be on :cloud9: just goes to show Dr's can still get it wrong even in this day and age but i'm so glad all is well.

Koj and Sarahcake - hopefully the next few weeks until your scans passes quickly, I still don't know when my dating scan is yet. I rang to chase and they said I should receive my letter tomorrow or Monday so fx i'll know soon.

Katy78 - congrats on your scan :flower:

Marriedlaydee - so please all is well! Did they give you a pic after?

AFM - i'm well with still no symptoms other than nausea but i'll go with that! I'm gonna get my doppler back out tonight and try and find babies HB so hubby can hear as he'd already gone to work when I found it this morning.

Aussiebub - how you doing? haven't seen a post in a day or 2? hope all is well xx

Congrats Jcliff!!! I've been silently cheering you on!!
I'm so happy for you and at the same time so angry at your doctor for making you worry for no reason!!!!!

Jcliff I am so so SO happy to see your post. If I wasn't feeling so sick today, I'd be up dancing with excitement for you. I'm dancing on the inside though.

Less than a week til my scan now. Super nervous and still don't feel positive about it but my mood hasn't dropped back down since my talk with my OH. Feeling very unwell today. Dizzy, a little faint, weak, headache, nauseous and a bit of pressure on my diaphragm. Was fine for the first half of the day but suddenly fell really ill whilst in a shop and OH rushed me home where I immediately vomited and fell asleep for 3 hours. Been struggling to drink since and haven't wanted to attempt eating. Hopefully won't be this bad tomorrow.

-AussieBub

Jcliff - I cant say how pleased I am to see your post :wohoo: !! Congratulations, I bet you must be on :cloud9: just goes to show Dr's can still get it wrong even in this day and age but i'm so glad all is well.

Koj and Sarahcake - hopefully the next few weeks until your scans passes quickly, I still don't know when my dating scan is yet. I rang to chase and they said I should receive my letter tomorrow or Monday so fx i'll know soon.

Katy78 - congrats on your scan :flower:

Marriedlaydee - so please all is well! Did they give you a pic after?

AFM - i'm well with still no symptoms other than nausea but i'll go with that! I'm gonna get my doppler back out tonight and try and find babies HB so hubby can hear as he'd already gone to work when I found it this morning.

Aussiebub - how you doing? haven't seen a post in a day or 2? hope all is well xx

I got a picture yes!! We are calling it Smudge because it's not the best ultrasound at 8 weeks lol. It was abdominal and she had to press down pretty hard. I know at the 12 week scan there will be no doubt of where it's little head is lol! Seeing that flutter on the screen was so magical!

I can't believe how much bigger he's going to get in 3 1/2 weeks! Yikes.

Attachments

• PSX_20170615_154915.jpg
    PSX_20170615_154915.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Oooo he? Do you have a feeling that this one's a little boy then?

That's a cute smudge :D

Thank you both! It's so weird we are both convinced it's a boy and the theory that you don't get as sick with boys is certainly encouraging our prediction :haha:

I have my booking appointment tomorrow. And DH wants to pay for a private 4D scan bless him! I said maybe later during that long 20-40 week period as we have been so spoiled seeing him so much already!

I'll be happy if it's a girl too but my heart is saying boy boy boy.

So weird when I've always wanted a girl! <3

Funnily enough, with my son, I was convinced I was having a girl. I had no sickness whatsoever. Not even a hint of nausea. Logan was well, defo not a girl haha

This time round, I'm so nauseous and tired, I wasn't like this with him so I've kinda convinced myself it's a girl. Time will tell though!

With my son, I knew very early on it was a boy. Nothing other than mothers intuition honestly, but I could only look at boy clothes and think of boy names. I started referring to him as a he. I was not sick really at all, very minimal and it was an amazing pregnancy.

This time, I think it's a girl, but it's hard to trust my instinct, because part of me thinks that I only feel this way, because I'd love for it to be a girl. I've got tons of girls names and have been looking at girly stuff, but to be fair, I've been doing that before I was even pregnant. I've been very sick, have terrible acne and this pregnancy has been so rough.

Part of me can't imagine having a girl, since I'm so used to having a boy! I don't think I'll be shocked either way, but I'm so excited to find out!

Same as me, Mandaa!

I won't know what to do with myself if I have a girl. I'm so used to batman running around the place with all his cars and things that I'll be at a complete loss with a girl! I'll likely still dress them in superhero clothes and things, I'm not the girliest girl myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->