January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Thanks ladies <3 appreciate the good wishes. In at 11 and this time the mother in law has decided to come with me as she's just a 5ft 2in ball of rage and strong opinions so if they try to fob me off she will put an end to that, love her &#128514; it's hard to argue to dentists when they have your gob open lol

Glad your getting a bit of relief from the heat :) it's still hot here but we've procured all the fans we can find and are blowing air around constantly!

Hi all

Somewhere between 8 and 9 weeks today with all this gestation date mix up it's hard to know for sure.

This week is definitely harder. Tired, nauseous, low mood and generally anything else that's a bit pants Lol!

More deep breaths today just trying to get through one day at a time until I feel happier. I don't know why I'm so down I'm just going to blame irrational hormones! Hubby is useless just tuts and judges me saying I have nothing to be sad about.

Hormones during this first 12 weeks are an absolute bitch tbh.

I remember feeling so all over the place in the first 12 weeks with Logan, and this time round it's no different. I'm a huge bundle of anxiety currently and I'm counting down the days to being 12 week and having a scan, as are we all.

I've just come on here to see how everyone is doing and I've noticed my ticker is. Ow telling me I'm in the second trimester.

That's not right is it? I thought the second trimester was 14 weeks?

Second trimester is 14 weeks. But yay 12 weeks!

And marriedlaydee, don't worry that you're feeling sad, as it turns out, it's really normal. I've been yo-yoing on happy and sad since about 8 weeks. More downs than ups but I've had a week of feeling positive and now that my scan is this time tomorrow, I am freaking the hell out! All my anxieties are back including my fear that I'm gonna learn that I've had a MMC. Trying to calm myself down but i honestly think it's impossible right now. I'm probably gonna cry before I even get into the scan, I'm so scared.

Ugh just need it to be over with.

AussieBub

I've seen second tri referred to as 12, 13 and 14 weeks lol

If we're being technical, it's 13 1/3 weeks

I just counted myself as being in 2nd Tri once I saw my 12 week scan last time! Not entirely accurate but hey ho haha!

I'm feeling SO much better, I've had the tooth pulled out. So far so good. Numbness has worn off and I have absolutely no pain at all :D I'm sure I will be in brutal pain tommorrow but I don't care as I know that pain will eventually end where the previous pain probably wouldn't have!

Aussie, I'll be thinking of you tommorrow. It's so nerve wracking I know. I am very positive that it'll be a good experience for you though x

Glad to hear the tooth was pulled out Sarah.
A couple of days pain is going to be much better than months of it!!

Oh absolutely! I don't feel any pain currently which is surprising, but I don't expect that to last! Anything has to be better than what it was like so I'm thankful that she did it.

Thanks Aussie. I'm so excited for you, I'll have my fingers crossed that you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see that little baby kicking and throwing it's arms around!!!

Please let us know how it goes as soon as humanly possible as I know ill be checking haha.

<3

Thanks London Kiwi.

Glad to hear your tooth is out Sarah.

And MarriedLaydee, I'll let you all know as soon as i can regardless of it being good or bad news. My scan is at 1.10pm UK time.

-AussieBub

Marriedlaydee &#8211; I know the feeling&#8230;here in South Wales its 31 and luckily work is air con&#8217;d but at home my normally cool house is boiling. Even DD&#8217;s 12ft pool which was refilled this morning with cold water is as warm as a bath now!!! Im in the same boat as you in terms of dates LMP puts me at 10 weeks 3 days but early scan at 9 weeks 4 days&#8230;I&#8217;ve now had my dating scan confirmed for 5th July so will hopefully have a more accurate date then!!

Swampmaiden &#8211; misery sure does love company and you have plenty of that coming from us in the UK. It&#8217;s very hot here compared to normal and as we aren&#8217;t used to it, we can&#8217;t cope lol

Sarahcake &#8211; hope the dentist sorts that tooth out, there&#8217;s not much worse than that other than labour!! Scrap that, just read it was taken out&#8230;hope the relief is immense!!

Aussie &#8211; good luck for tomorrow :flower:

xx

5wks, 6wks, 7wks, 8wks and today 12wks

20170620_193509.png

Good luck for today Aussie. Cute bump too. Mine has appeared overnight it seems.

Glad they pulled the tooth Sarahcake, least there's an end in sight for the pain now.

Eeeee congrats on 12 weeks Hippy! First tri ends at 13.3 weeks officially but I always count after 12 because I'm a rebel &#128514;

Afm - still not vomiting all day long so instead I'm playing catch up with work/house etc. My bump has blown up overnight, how on earth I'm supposed to keep hiding this, I don't know &#128584;

Attachments

• IMG_3248.jpg
    IMG_3248.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 4
Good luck for today Aussie. Cute bump too. Mine has appeared overnight it seems.

Glad they pulled the tooth Sarahcake, least there's an end in sight for the pain now.

Eeeee congrats on 12 weeks Hippy! First tri ends at 13.3 weeks officially but I always count after 12 because I'm a rebel &#128514;

Afm - still not vomiting all day long so instead I'm playing catch up with work/house etc. My bump has blown up overnight, how on earth I'm supposed to keep hiding this, I don't know &#128584;

Mine did the same literally went from nothing to next day being like oh she's pregnant :haha:

Today's the day and I'm freaking out! 4 hours til the scan and I cannot stop going to the toilet. I've been constipated for days and now the stress is upsetting my stomach and long story short I ain't constipated anymore. Gonna be hard to have a full bladder for the scan when my bowels have me running to the toilet every 5 mins. Just can't calm down. I'm so scared. Was never scared with DD but now im freaking out because of my bad feeling.

Argh need to stop rambling. I'll let you ladies know how I get on when I can.

-AussieBub

Oh Aussiebub, can you do some meditation or mindful breathing. There's a mindfulness app called Calm, I really recommend it. You can get a section of the app free, you won't need to buy the full app. It's really calming and brings you back into the moment.
You will be fine today, it'll be lovely to see the baby kicking about.

Best of luck. X

Since OH is home, I got him to take care of DD and went and napped. Scans in 1hr 20 mins from now. Stressing out again now.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->