January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

10 mins til the ultrasound. I want to pee myself. So anxious.

-AussieBub

Omg I swear I have anxiety for you!

That and it'll my turn tomorrow.

Aussie hope it's gone well!!!!!! We are all waiting and having anxiety attacks here!!! Lol

BABY IS PERFECT. One perfect baby. One perfect flickering heartbeat. Over the moon.

20170621_133353.jpg

Hehe i didn't cry though i felt like i was about to....also felt like I was fonna throw up half way through lol. Got 3 photos but they're all the same.

-AussieBub

Oh and put me ahead 2 days so my Due date is Dec 29th so im not a Jan baby after all. I'm sticking here with you ladies though because i know he/she will be late and end up being a Jan baby.

Does that mean you're 12 weeks 5 days?

It's weird because my current due date is 1st Jan so I'm 12 weeks 2 days today.
But according to Ovia 1st means I'm 12 weeks 3 days today.
And according to my midwife I'm due 4th Jan?!

I've no idea what due date I'll be given tomorrow (provided all is well).

Yes I'm 12 weeks 5 days. Hopefully you'll get an accurate date tomorrow.

-AussieBub

Aw what a lovely picture! I'm so glad everything went well Aussie, and that you can enjoy your pregnancy confidently now :cloud9:

congrats aussie!! your bump progression pics were very telling that you had a baby growing in there but scans are always very reassuring!!!

I had my first midwife appt today (10w4d) and heart the baby's heartbeat with a doppler <3 such a sweet sound!!!

Aww Aussie that's an awesome picture I'm so pleased for you :) that must be such a huge relief. Is it time for you to tell the wider world now or have you done that before now?

Koj, that's amazing too! I have my first appointment Friday at 9 weeks so I'm hoping they may try and listen to the baby then. Fingers crossed!

just a flying visit...Aussie you can see by that bump there is deffo a baby growing in there. Glad all went well with the scan and hopefully its put your mind to rest xx

sarah - the tech person kept telling me (like 5 times) we might not hear anything and if we don't that's not anything to worry about because it's still very early! but she said if she can't get it, the midwife will try, and if she can't get it either they'd do an ultrasound. Hopefully it will be the same for you so that you'll get some sort of reassurance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->