January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Pleased as punch for you Aussie! Yes please stick with us the December group aren't as great as us :haha: congrats and hope you celebrated! Decided when you'll announce the news????

Glad to hear all is well, Aussie

Koj, yay for a good scan

And Im glad that tooth is out for you, too, Sarah!

Very pleased with all the good news here, just a few more weeks to go before all of us are in the clear... ie 2nd tri

And yeah, hormones have been crazy... my husband annoys me just by standing around and breathing ... hopefully things start to settle soon

<3 thanks ladies. Day after extraction and still no pain at all so not having to live on paracetamol. I think I've hit the dentist jackpot here lol

The heat is starting to subside a little now down here too, I hope you are all getting similar relief!

<3 thanks ladies. Day after extraction and still no pain at all so not having to live on paracetamol. I think I've hit the dentist jackpot here lol

The heat is starting to subside a little now down here too, I hope you are all getting similar relief!

Lovely breeze tonight YAY!

Glad the extraction was 10000 times worth it!!!

It's so much cooler here now. It's supposed to be raining and generally cooler over the next week where I am.

My 12 week scan is at 10am. I'm SO nervous. It's making my nausea worse!

Good luck for today Hippy.

I'm jealous, mine isn't for another week when I'll be just shy of 13 weeks.

Good luck Hippy!

I'm the same as you Pink. Mine is next Thursday where I'll also be just shy of 13 (according to my LMP) or 12 weeks (according to my early scan).

Loving all these positive updates ladies!!

Best of luck to you, Hippy. I hope it's a wonderful experience for you, I'm sure it will be!

I know it's only a few weeks, but you ladies seem so much further ahead than me, having your scans and things! Wish time would fast forward now haha

Thank you so much.

Sarahcake I now exactly how you feel. My first born was due at the end of December and I was a member of a 'due in' forum and I was the last for everything. It's tough going.

There's a good chance this one could see me into the end of December again. I'm very intrigued to see what due date I get. Provided everything is ok in there, that is.

Good luck Hippy!

I'm the same as you Pink. Mine is next Thursday where I'll also be just shy of 13 (according to my LMP) or 12 weeks (according to my early scan).

Loving all these positive updates ladies!!

Mines Thursday too :happydance:

I know how you feel Sarah, well sort of, in all my 'due in' groups, I've been due mid/end month but I always go way overdue so everyone behind me even had their babies before I did. That sucked.

I'm going to call this morning for my scan appointment. Feeling very nervous now.

So nice to see all the positive updates in here.

Good luck Hippy!

Marriedlaydee, we announced it publicly yesterday afternoon, after the scan. I'm still in a bit of disbelief though. Keep looking at the scan photo as thinking "Oh my god, I can't believe you're growing inside of me!"

Negative thoughts and feelings have completely gone, which I thought they would after the scan and I woke up feeling so happy and excited about the pregnancy.

-AussieBub

Had the scan! I'm 13 weeks 1 day and the baby is due on 27th December.

I posted this one one other forum so if you recognise me then hi! Let me know who you are!
Good luck to others who have scans!

Attachments

• IMG_7886.jpg
    IMG_7886.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 20
Had the scan! I'm 13 weeks 1 day and the baby is due on 27th December.

I posted this one one other forum so if you recognise me then hi! Let me know who you are!
Good luck to others who have scans!

I'm guessing boy, by the way! Based off the nub theory! Unless it's a leg :rofl: I'm not very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->