January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

I finally booked my scan this morning for 13th July. I've been avoiding it but it's done now.

Its not until 6th July which is another 9 long days...My O/H keeps telling me I'm daft but I think what makes it worse is that I heard it on my doppler for around 5 days in a row and then stopped doing it everyday as i'd re-assured myself but then for some random reason I decided to look again a few days ago and I've been unable to find it which is what's freaked me out. If I hadn't of found it I'd think it was just early but the fact I did and now cant worries me.

I've constantly felt sick for the last week or so, so I'm hoping that's a good sign xx

We have the same due date so I'm rooting for you extra hard!!

Scan is booked for 8:10am tommorrow.

Had a light bout of spotting earlier and by light I mean incredibly light. No pain with it so I don't think it's anything to worry about. And I've not had it since this morning. Lots of CM - sorry for TMI but nothing remotely blood tinged so that's reassuring. Panicking about my scan tommorrow though but I'm sure all will be ok :) will update you ladies just as soon as I know what's going on x

All the best for tomorrow lovely.
Looking forward to your update and finding out how far along you are!

Scan is booked for 8:10am tommorrow.

Had a light bout of spotting earlier and by light I mean incredibly light. No pain with it so I don't think it's anything to worry about. And I've not had it since this morning. Lots of CM - sorry for TMI but nothing remotely blood tinged so that's reassuring. Panicking about my scan tommorrow though but I'm sure all will be ok :) will update you ladies just as soon as I know what's going on x

Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow!

Thank you ladies <3 can't get this bloody spotting out of my head, really playing on my mind. Worst thing is, I'm doing more harm stressing than anything else! Was like a pinhead amount if that. Gah. Want to fast forward the clock already.

Spoke to the scanning department and their happy to get me in to do the NT scan, if it turns out I'm 9 weeks not 13 - which I'm sure is the case tbh, they will send me around to EPAU to have some investigations like checking cervix ect. So they are pretty good and the lady I spoke to was wonderful. Keeping optimistic - sucks that I'm a natural pessimist as far as I'm concerned!

Easier said than done but try not to worry about the spotting. It sounds very minimal and from what I've read can be totally normal.

Look forward to your update tomorrow, sounds like you're in good hands!

annio84 - Is it your dating scan? Why have you been dreading it?

Koj - ha ha thank you. FX all is well and its just in my head! Roll on 6th July!!

Sarahcake - that's good you could get in so quickly and its great its a morning appointment so you can just get up and go and not have to wait all day! Looking forward to the update and hearing how far along you are measuring! Try not to worry about the spotting - sounds like a tiny amount...I'm sure if there was anything wrong it would be a lot more :hug:

Thank you very much lovelies. It does help to read your reassurances. Constant checking when I go toilet, just would like to see an active baby with a good strong heart and I'll be happy and then I can put this to the back of my mind.

I'm sure that's exactly what I will see tommorrow :) I'm excited to be honest. Slight apprehension but excited mostly.

It's my son's taster session in school tommorrow and this scan has come along :( I feel like a terrible mum for not being able to go with him as his name is taking him down to be stuck at the hospital. I hope he will forgive me when he finds out why bless him

I've not been on here in a while, but thought I'd pop in and see what's going on now that scan time is here or fast approaching for us all! Mine is on Friday afternoon, I'm excited but so scared/nervous.

Sarahcake I'm sure your son will have a great time and will know you'd be there if you could. He'll have loads of stories to tell you tomorrow evening!

Can't believe how quickly this first tri is passing by. Hopefully in a couple of weeks the nausea and feeling rubbish will have ended for us all and we'll be glowing and in joking 2nd tri!

Good luck tomorrow Sarah. Don't worry about the spotting, I had some for two days if you remember and everything was fine. I'm sure you'll see your happy baby tomorrow wiggling away and you'll finally get an answer to how far along you are. Looking forward to seeing an update tomorrow :)

-AussieBub

Thank you :)

Daisies, I think Logan is too excited to care who goes with him really! He's so ready for school, he's been in full time nursery since he was 2 so I could work so he's been ready for a while. It's me that's not haha!

It's so common to see spotting isn't it. I had my myself with Logan, same gestation and that was worse than this ever was, i just see red - well, pink in this case, and panic! I'm a panicky person by nature though which doesn't help a thing!

I can't wait to see baby. I'm convinced im the lower estimate of 9 and 4 but right now I don't care so long as I see a healthy baby :)

I had my scan yesterday, everything was perfect and baby was super active flipping and twisting all over :cloud9: it put me at 12 weeks dead on giving me a due date of 8th Jan 2018.

Attachments

• IMG_4035.jpg
    IMG_4035.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
Good luck for today Sarah!

Aww Missbb so cute! ❤️

I'll try to find time to go through and change due dates etc for this that have been scanned. If they've changed let me know.

Also I can't remember who was asking about the Fb group but if you add me I can add you to it. https://www.facebook.com/inkymonkimoo (Drop me a message if I don't add you right away, I get a lot of weird requests!)

Aww lovely scan! So pleased all is ok!

So the answer is..... 8 weeks 4 days 😂😂😂

Scan machine was old by her own admission and she things my 12 week scan will bump me back the lost week.

Baby is healthy and happy, all is looking good too! We saw a lovely strong heartbeat and a wriggly little smudge waving their arms and legs 😍😍

Totally in love already <3 thanks for all the best wishes ladies, means a lot x

8 weeks 4 days is a little different to your midwife's estimate 😂
Oh well better to be over cautious!

Delighted it went well for you Sarah, yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->