January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Were the same here! We've told a few people now as we've seen the heartbeat and all looks good but the wider world will know after our 12 week scan and I can't wait! So excited!

Scan for me too in about 3 hours. Legit crapping myself. Don't know why I'm suddenly so nervous.

Good luck to everyone else having their scan today xx

Pink I'm quite nervous too... I hope I'm worrying for nothing. I saw the heartbeat at 9.5 weeks so keep reminding myself of that.
My scan is in 1hour 45mins and counting....

Good luck today lovely!

Pink I'm quite nervous too... I hope I'm worrying for nothing. I saw the heartbeat at 9.5 weeks so keep reminding myself of that.
My scan is in 1hour 45mins and counting....

Good luck today lovely!

I'm sure we're both worrying for nothing.

Can't wait to see your pics :cloud9:

Ahh pink :) it is so nervewracking. As soon as they turn that screen toward you though that will just disappear. I hope you both have an amazing experience today :D

Scan was great!
My dates were bang on what I thought, im 12 weeks 3 days so due date is 8th Jan as I said from day 1... I did think the early scan woman was on a mad one when she said I was a week off.

NT measurement was 1.3mm
Just waiting to give blood now.

So far so good! A wriggly baby in there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Kiwi YAY!!!!!
So so cute...you must be in love :)

Pink I hope all has gone well???

Love to you both <3

Thanks Married!
It's weird - my feelings have totally changed since this morning!
I think it's cute too, looks like baby is touching it's nose!

Hi ladies, some nice looking scans in here.

It is my 12 week dating scan I've booked for 13th July. I'll be 13 weeks by LMP or 12+5 by my reckoning. I would have booked it later still but they wouldn't let me. I feel anxious because my last pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage in January so going for a scan is just scary now. As it happens the scan is 2 days before my due date if that baby had made it.

Beautiful scan London Kiwi. Glad to hear baby is doing well. Can't wait to see everyone elses scans :D

-AussieBub

aw!!! congrats London!! great scan!!

I'm anxiously waiting for my scan on 7/3 (will be 12+2). I've been cramping a lot (mild cramps) so I'm a bit nervous....

annio - good luck at your scan!!

Awww lovely scan!! So cute <3 you must be so happy bless you.

Lovely scan London :cloud9:

Mine went well too :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
Over. The. Moon.

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
aww!! so lovely pink!!

I hope I get to see something similar on Monday.... [-o&lt;

Yay pink!! Our scans are very similar!!
I think that Soph was getting her scan today too... Hopefully she'll post soon!

Thanks for all the kind words ladies.

Annio and Koj wishing you both the best... Won't be long until you're posting your scan up here too!

Thank you :cloud9:

Forgot to say my dates been moved up to the 4th making me 13 weeks today.

That scan is so clear! Beautiful little baby you've got growing there. I'm kinda jealous, everyone's scan are so clear and mine wasn't because my bladder was still too empty. So happy to see these beautiful scans though and hearing that the baby's are all ok.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->