January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

My bladder was very nearly empty!
I was bursting for a pee when I got there and then they were running 45mins late... I was dying ! Ha

Aww!!! Beautiful babies! So so pleased to see such lovely scan pictures <3

Great news Pink!

Aussie I guess I'll get practising holding my bladder cos that would explain why my 8 week scan wasn't the clearest they never requested a full bladder to make it easier.

Eeek I'm so excited now I just want my scan day here already!!!!
I've spent the whole day nauseous keep trying to eat little things. Sipping on juice relieves it for all of 3 minutes lol

I drank far too much with my recent scan and I spent my time waiting in agony! I was told not to drink that much for my 12 week, defo will be following that advice haha!

I didn't add my scan photo the other day coz I forgot to be honest but here is 8+4 week "Squige" <3 not much to see but it makes me happy to look at them!

Attachments

• Scan 2_01.jpg
    Scan 2_01.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
Lovely pic Sarah! I bet you can't wait for your next scan now 💜

I can't wait, especially seeing all of your lovely 12 week scans! Baby changes so much between my point and yours so I'm really excited to see!

I'm intrigued as to weather I will end up gaining that week back too! Because currently, my due date is 2nd Feb I think.... So shhhh I shouldn't be here right now ;)

Haha don't worry we won't kick ya out!
I got my week back so fingers crossed you do too

Lovely scans ladies! :)

Mine went well and due date is Jan 9th

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpg
    IMG_2871.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
Aww how cute Soph! Congrats to you all today, it's been a busy one eh!!

Aww another beautiful scan! Awesome news Soph.

-AussieBub

I drank far too much with my recent scan and I spent my time waiting in agony! I was told not to drink that much for my 12 week, defo will be following that advice haha!

I didn't add my scan photo the other day coz I forgot to be honest but here is 8+4 week "Squige" <3 not much to see but it makes me happy to look at them!

Your squidge looks just like my smudge at 7w 5d! I'm also so excited to see how different things are at 12 weeks!!!!!

It's really amazing how much they develop in such a short space of time really! I can't wait for my partner to see, this is his first child from birth (he's an amazing step dad to Logan but he came into his life when he was 1) so it's his first time seeing scans and things. He's a big burley bloke and he bawled his eyes out when he saw Squige on Tuesday. His mind is going to be blown when we see them again soon! I'm so excited for him and all others going through this for the first time!

Aw Sophie, such a lovely scan shot! I'm so glad yours went well too.

Beautiful scans ladies... I'm still super jealous!
12 weeks today, only 12 days until.my scan!!

Beautiful scans ladies... I'm still super jealous!
12 weeks today, only 12 days until.my scan!!

Congrats on your 12th week! That sucks to wait until nearly 14 weeks for your scan. On the plus side you'll see a bigger bubs :)

Ahh no :( that would do me in having to wait that long! But yeah, you will see a bigger baby which is cute :D majority of us are headed for 2nd Tri now! I'll see you all there haha

Hey ladies, I'm finally back online! Living in a rural area sucks as our internet connection dropped out and I cant even get mobile signal or 3G!! Anyways I'm back now and have spent half an hour catching up!

Sarah – so pleased the scan went well but WOW! What a difference from your MW’s estimate!! Will be interesting if it changes on the next scan. Nice little pic by the way…you’ll be surprised how much different the next one will be!

Aussie – I don’t think I had results like that on my DD I think they just told me I was very low risk?! Will be interesting to see what happens with my scan next week.

London Kiwi – crazy they can call you geriatric! I’ll probably be classed as that as I'm 31 now and will be 32 before the baby is born! Hardly what I would call geriatric!!! Congrats on your scan…great pic. I am glad all is well 

Annio – sorry to read about your loss. FX this scan puts your mind to rest so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy x

Koj – the cramping could be just everything moving about and getting into place for the little one to grow. Try not to worry :hugs:

Pink – great scan pics there and I’m pleased all went well x

Soph – such a good and clear pic there 

AFM - I found the babies HB on my doppler again :happydance:
I'm so relieved its unreal. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't found it for like 5 days in a row but then not finding it and not knowing was hard. I've got my dating scan on Thursday so hopefully will have a lovely clear pic to be able to share with you guys...I'm so jealous of seeing all of the lovely recent scan pics but I'm also really happy that everyone is doing ok. My nausea is getting better but the girls in the office at work find it hilarious that I can be sat quietly or talking and then suddenly start heaving lol I've just kept a few fruit flavour sweets handy to quickly put in my mouth!

I also caved in and made my first baby purchase :blush: I was nosing on amazon and came across a BabyBjorn bouncer for £80 instead of the usual £149.99 so I grabbed the bargain whilst I could as I had one on my DD and it was fab and lasted until she was gone 2yo! I don't think i'll be buying anything else just yet though, will probably wait until I'm around 20 weeks.

What's everyone's opinion on the Tommee Tippee prep machine?
My friend has one and swears by it and she hasn't had the reported problems in the news but I'm torn. I admire the women who breastfeed but its just not for me so I will be formula feeding. On DD I used to just put the formula in a tub that holds 3 feeds and carried around a small flask with enough boiling water for at least 2 feeds and that worked well so might just do that again.

xx

I had my scan yesterday. Baby was having a good little wriggle in there. I'd drunk a bit too much and so poor little thing was getting squished by my bladder and doing somersaults trying to get comfy! I had to go and let some out and then bubs was a lot more chilled out! I was measuring a little ahead of my dates (although mine were guess work) so official due date is 7 Jan.

Wills - I never had a perfect prep last time but several of my friends did and swore by it. They forever seem to be springing up on sale at supermarket baby events so I'd hang on for one of those, I'm sure they normally go to about £60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->