January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Hey Wills, glad to hear all is good!

I will be getting a perfect prep yeah, for early mornings it's going to be worth its weight in gold I think. I liked bottle feeding but not early morning 😂 asda currently have them now for £45 if you have one near you, defo the cheapest I've seen so far.

I'm currently stuck at work on a woefully understaffed 12 hour shift wishing that I was at home! 9 days off after this though :D

Hey Wills, glad to hear all is good!

I will be getting a perfect prep yeah, for early mornings it's going to be worth its weight in gold I think. I liked bottle feeding but not early morning 😂 asda currently have them now for �45 if you have one near you, defo the cheapest I've seen so far.

I'm currently stuck at work on a woefully understaffed 12 hour shift wishing that I was at home! 9 days off after this though :D

ooh I'm visiting my mum tonight and there's an Asda by her...think it might be my 2nd bargain for this baby at that price!!

Ah, sucks for the 12 hour shift but cant complain at 9 days off!!

I think I'm going to grab one too come payday as £45 is an absolute bargain as far as I'm concerned!

It's not been too bad here today, in charge of the quietest unit so it's been quite nice. Not as nice as 9 days off mind 😂

Home to Domino's pizza because my Fiance is the absolute best bless him :)

Hope you've all had a nice day today :)

My husband told me all week he was cooking tonight.... He ordered in curry haha. Was delish though!!

I feel so gross today. It's our wedding anniversary (6 years) and my parents took us out for food. Never have I ever found I struggle to find something I want to eat. :(

Hi ladies, so glad to see all great scans!

Wills, welcome back lol

Kiwi, did you get the private scan or thru your doctor? 400 is crazy expensive, here in California a private scan is $65

Sarah, 9 weeks was my bet on your dates! What do i win? Haha! 😅

Hi ladies, so glad to see all great scans!

Wills, welcome back lol

Kiwi, did you get the private scan or thru your doctor? 400 is crazy expensive, here in California a private scan is $65

Sarah, 9 weeks was my bet on your dates! What do i win? Haha! 😅

Hey lovely,
The private scan that I paid for here was about �90
The �400 is for private NIPT testing if you choose to go down that route. Our scan was all normal so just waiting for the blood test results to come back now. My husband said if we need further tests done he would rather pay the �400 to go private but I hope it doesn't come to that.
Off for a swim this morning!

Ahh happy wedding anniversary for yesterday sweet. I'm sorry that you struggled in the food front :( I hope you had a nice day regardless though?

Swampmaiden you did get it right didn't you! I've got a.virtual high five with your name on it here haha

Happy anniversary laydee. I feel you on the finding something to eat. We were away for 2 weeks in May and normally a holiday to me = food. That one though, I just couldn't. Tuna sandwiches were about as exciting as I got! Hopefully it'll not be much longer for you of feeling like that now. I know for me, this last week I have got better and better, hardly any nausea at all now, whereas I was having lots a couple of weeks ago.

Happy anniversary Laydee.

Is anyone starting to feel tiny flutters yet? I've been noticing them a bunch over the last two days. I don't remember it being this early with the others but I'm so happy to feel like this is really happening.

Aww I'm so jealous. I keep laying down and relaxing in hopes I'll feel the little flutters but not yet. Still just a lot of phantom kicks too high to actually be baby. Felt flutters at 16w with DD and i know its common to feel them earlier after your first pregnancy so I'm holding onto hope I'll feel them any day now lol.

-AussieBub

It was a nice day! I'm a massive foodie so feel better today after my strop yesterday through lack of food! Today started with toast and a homemade banana and strawberry smoothie so far no food meltdowns :D think I'm going to make my own burgers and attempt a BBQ later. The sun is out so a beautiful Sunday!

BBQ sounds like a good Sunday! We've been for a walk to the park and I think we're going to make a roast for dinner, first time I've fancied something like that in ages so going with it!

I've felt nothing so far pink. With ds I think it was about 18 weeks before I felt anything, although I did have an anterior placenta so that may have been why. Can't wait to start feeling something though!

I have an anterior placenta again so doubt I'll feel anything for a long time.

Think I'll book my gender scan soon :). Will wait until I'm 17 weeks to get it done though so hopefully they'll be able to tell.

Hey guys! I am new to the site so please bear with me.

My name is Olivia and I'm due with baby #2 on Jan. 15! We are super excited and can't wait to have another baby around. We already have a 19 month old son, Brody.

pink - aww!!! flutters must feel amazing!!

how's everyone doing? how are the 4th of July vacation for all you in the US?

afm I have my NT scan tomorrow.. I'm terrified because of all the cramping I had last week.. wish me luck!!! I'll update as soon as I can.

Welcome Olivia ❤️

Enjoy the BBQ Laydee. It's lovely here too but I wanted roast vegetables (and more specifically roast potatoes!) so that's what we're having.

Good luck Koj, can't wait to hear how it went.

Soph- are you hoping for anything in particular?

Aussie - I'm surprised to feel it this early tbh. I thought I was imagining it until it kept happening!

Ill take a high five lol

Koj, best of luck with the scan tomorrow

Welcome Olivia

No flutters or movement here yet but that's expected as im not quite out of first tri yet... im thinking maybe by 15 weeks. I can't remember how soon i felt movement with DD

And my 4th of July will likely be an ordinary day, its on a tuesday this year and my husband has Monday off too but as we are driving back home today i think we'll be too wiped out for celebrating. Its a 7+ hour drive back to Silicon Valley from the redwoods in northern California where we just spent the last week. I'm looking forward to laying on the couch for next 2 days lol

Hi Olivia!

Hope all goes well tomorrow koj, let us know how you get on.

Snap Pink - I'm doing a roast mainly for the roast potatoes! Heaven in my mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->