January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Thank you for the welcome messages everyone!

We had a BBQ yesterday to celebrate the 4th. There will be a parade on Tuesday in our city which we will most likely go and see.

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Koj! Can't wait to see you scan!

Hi Olivia!

BBQ was lush I made my own burgers but bought some chicken skewers. Ended up making it all and hardly eating any of it! I seem to be picking at things like a little bird lately!

11 weeks tomorrow!!! Seriously, that crept up....

Welcome Olivia ❤️

Enjoy the BBQ Laydee. It's lovely here too but I wanted roast vegetables (and more specifically roast potatoes!) so that's what we're having.

Good luck Koj, can't wait to hear how it went.

Soph- are you hoping for anything in particular?

Aussie - I'm surprised to feel it this early tbh. I thought I was imagining it until it kept happening!

I always wanted a girl but now I have one son I would like another boy for him. I think two of the same sex are maybe more likely to have similar interests and play when they're younger.

pink - aww!!! flutters must feel amazing!!

how's everyone doing? how are the 4th of July vacation for all you in the US?

afm I have my NT scan tomorrow.. I'm terrified because of all the cramping I had last week.. wish me luck!!! I'll update as soon as I can.

Just wanted to wish you good luck for your scan Koj - be sure to let us know and share a pic if poss :hugs:

I've not got mine until Thursday and it feels so long away lol x

Koj, hope you have a wonderful experience at your scan today :) cramping is a normal thing during the entirety of pregnancy to be fair so odds are it wasn't anything bad :) looking forward to seeing your scan pic!

Today I am off for a week to Butlins, ladies in the UK will likely know where that is. I've never been but I heard it was amazing for the kiddies so we're off for a week there. Can't wait for my son to have an amazing time and I can't wait to lounge around in the pool haha

My net may be sporadic for the next week so if I don't manage to get back on for a few days, hope you all have a good couple of days :D

Enjoy Butlins Sarah! It's a laugh there.
We booked Centre parcs for November before I got pregnant so I'll be heading there with a huge bump later in the year.
Have fun!!

Welcome Olivia! And good luck today Koj. Will be eagerly looking out for a post from you later :)

Funny story, i thought i was feeling movement earlier, i got excited then realised all i was feeling was my underwear very slowly rolling down my pelvis. Major disappointment lol.

-AussieBub

Ah Aussie what a shame. You've given me a bit of a giggle though.

Koj, can't remember what time you said you were going but can't wait to see your picture later!

Enjoy Butlins Sarah.

I've been really suffering with dizziness and have had a few low blood pressure readings. I also might have been feeling some light flutters but I'm not getting too excited because it's probably a bit soon yet.

Anyone else feeling like they're getting huge too soon???

This is my first pregnancy and I'm finding it increasingly hard to suck my bloat in so soon I just won't bother trying lol.i wouldn't call it baby at all even if it was possible at 11 weeks. I just have a flabby stomach and it seems to be worse with all this bloating :( plus my huge boobs are making all my tops ride up and that also makes me look fat. I'm just not winning on the wardrobe front!

I haven't bought a new bra yet but I need to give in to the necessity soon. I was a D before....i dread to think I might be an F :haha:

Attachments

• PSX_20170703_154733.jpg
    PSX_20170703_154733.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Yes, Im getting the bloat bump too... andI need to go buy new bras.. ugh I hate shopping but I must cuz all my old nursing bras are worn out

Hi ladies!

My scan went well!! The baby would not stop wiggling!!:baby:

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_105400.jpg
    IMG_20170703_105400.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
Yay! Congrats Koj! That is an amazing scan picture - so clear.

Thanks annio & london!!

they didn't tell me the NT measurement but hopefully it was normal. I got worried during the scan too because the tech told us she'll go show the scans to the dr and that he may want to take a few more scans - but she ended up coming back and saying we're all set and that it's a healthy baby.. hmm.. I hope she didn't just say that to make me feel better. the worrying never stops does it?? haha

Such a beautiful photo!!! If the doctors not worried i doubt you should be too.

-AussieBub

enjoy Butlins Sarah!! We took DD when she was 3 and she was a little young for most of it and we had terrible weather but was still a lovely break.

Koj - fantastic clear scan and I'm so pleased all is well :hugs: did they revise your due date?

I'm eagerly waiting for my scan on Thursday...feel like I'm one of the last ones in first tri!!!

Anyone else feeling like they're getting huge too soon???

This is my first pregnancy and I'm finding it increasingly hard to suck my bloat in so soon I just won't bother trying lol.i wouldn't call it baby at all even if it was possible at 11 weeks. I just have a flabby stomach and it seems to be worse with all this bloating :( plus my huge boobs are making all my tops ride up and that also makes me look fat. I'm just not winning on the wardrobe front!

I haven't bought a new bra yet but I need to give in to the necessity soon. I was a D before....i dread to think I might be an F :haha:

I've got it bad too, this was roughly a week or so ago...butr is baby no 2 for me and apparently you show quicker as your body goes into memory mode??!!

Excuse the shocking quality of my picture taking :haha:

Attachments

• 11 weeks 2017.jpg
    11 weeks 2017.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
aussie - thanks! you're right!! if the dr's not concerned, i should not worry!!

wills - I measured 1 day ahead for now! but we'll see if it stays that way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->