January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Yes I think they would've said if there was anything to worry about.
Seems strange though... Our sonographer gave us the measurement while we were in there and then a written report - one copy for the blood tests team which I went to immediately after and one copy for my midwife.

Every hospital must be different!

Wills... Only a couple of days to go until your scan! 😊

Seems strange though... Our sonographer gave us the measurement while we were in there and then a written report - one copy for the blood tests team which I went to immediately after and one copy for my midwife.

I know, its just Thursday seems soooo far away!! Hopefully be here before I know it x

Fingers crossed the week goes fast for you lovely!! Can't wait to see your scan!
And what a beautiful bump you have there!! X

yes. our clinic seems to be quite different from others so far as far as I can tell! but it did seem strange.. it was like she was trying to pass on the bad news to the Dr.. :shrug:

ah, not bad estimating on your dates there then!!

Yes!! I guess our ultrasound tech did a good job at our dating scan at 7 weeks! ps lovely bump!!! I just have a bloat so far...

Wills... Only a couple of days to go until your scan! ������

yes. our clinic seems to be quite different from others so far as far as I can tell! but it did seem strange.. it was like she was trying to pass on the bad news to the Dr.. :shrug:

ah, not bad estimating on your dates there then!!

Yes!! I guess our ultrasound tech did a good job at our dating scan at 7 weeks! ps lovely bump!!! I just have a bloat so far...

lol sometimes it looks bloat but other times just looks fat!! Whatever it is I already surrendered to maternity trousers as mine were really digging in!

I'm so much bigger this time than with ds. Last time I stayed in normal jeans till 27 weeks! No way that will happen this time, I ordered some jeans the other day and need to go and buy some soft comfy bras. I can just about handle normal ones at work but as soon as I leave I want to rip mine off!

Glad the scan went well koj, what a great pic!

Lovely scan, koj

Wills, Ive only gained two pounds but I swear Im looking pregnant too, as impossible as it is... i know im just bloat. I've already dug out my maternity dresses too... im not even messing with pants this time. Dresses, yoga tights or low rider shorts only ... luckily I'll be in San Diego all winter so it probably won't even be cold enough anyways

My current bloat bump :rofl::laugh2:

Attachments

• IMG_2017-07-03_19-03-42.jpg
    IMG_2017-07-03_19-03-42.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 11
I'm glad we are all sharing our bloat bump pics! Makes me feel better after a mini meltdown again this morning :( off to buy some long and way too big tops today so that I don't feel self conscious anymore!

Yesterday I went out wearing a fitted top and felt proud because it was displaying bump proudly. Today that same bump is smaller and I realise I went out yesterday showing off my bloat haha. Back to a loose fitting top today :p

-AussieBub

I can't wait to actually have a proper bump not this bloat bump that comes and goes :haha: some days I feel like I look pregnant whilst others I just feel fat.

Yesterday I went out wearing a fitted top and felt proud because it was displaying bump proudly. Today that same bump is smaller and I realise I went out yesterday showing off my bloat haha. Back to a loose fitting top today :p

-AussieBub
:haha:

I totally get it!! I wake up with a real bump (suuuper tiny) but by the end of the day I look 5 months pregnant and when I take my dog for an evening walk, I totally strut it like its my real baby bump. haha

You all look lovely ladies :)
I'm in exactly the same boat. I was much bigger with my son so a bump didn't show very quickly but I'm about 6 stone down this time - still very much plus size however, and my bump is really pronounced. My mother in law said to me that baby may be tiny still, but our uteruses are expanding at such a huge rate that it's no wonder that we are showing :) I feel pregnant this time far faster than I did before so I think there's sone truth to the memory thing.

That's a wonderful scan Koj, I'm sorry that the sonographer gave you a fright like that. If they said all was fine though, then all is ok. Much better that they get that second opinion if they need it than to not.

Butlins so far is lovely and Logan is loving life :) it's really nice here and he is able to do most things. I however, want to go on all the waterslides and rides but alas, I cannot haha!

Hope were all doing ok x

Not even got a decent bloat bump going on here it's disappointing since normal for me is showing early

I think another thing contributing to the bloat bumps is retaining water and gas from a slowed down digestive system. Im a total fart rocket now :rofl: and I drink so much water but even though I'm peeing frequently its no where near the volume that i drink. My fingers are getting fat too, i may have to take off my rings sooner this time too.

My rings habe always been on quite tight I am thinking I maybe need to prepare to try get them off soon before i wake up one morning and get a shock. Would hate to have them cut off! Plus that's embarrassing haha. Then again it's hard to know if I will even have a problem with fingers swelling!

Yes I'm definitely feeling a lot of retention lol. I'm hurling constantly or feel like i need to. Pregnancy is so flattering haha.

I had a successful trip buying some large tops! Very happy and comfortable now. Hurrah!

Interesting article Married, thanks for posting.

Guess it's online shopping for me then!! And soon... Feeling more and more bloated by the day!

The article is so true and I understand why the high street don't stock maternity wear to an extent but at the same time, even when I'm ready to order maternity wear in a month or two, it's a massive pain to return stuff even if it's free. And even more of a pain to order several sizes, spend too much to then send a load back.

It's one if those things though. The high street just can't afford valuable shop floor space given up to something not for the many..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->