January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Exciting Soph!
I keep hinting to my husband that maybe we should get one... now I'm def thinking we should if you ladies are, I'll feel like I'm missing out haha

Exciting Soph!
I keep hinting to my husband that maybe we should get one... now I'm def thinking we should if you ladies are, I'll feel like I'm missing out haha

Do it :happydance: . I just feel like it's so long until 20 week scan and feelings kicks so this gives us something to look forward to until then.

I think I might have to!
Looks like it's about £55 in my area to get it done. That includes a wellbeing check too

We will be booking a private gender scan too, £59 in my area which is doable. I want Logan to be involved in this pregnancy but I don't want to take him to the anomoly scan as theres a lot of precise measurements and things, and the 12 week scan is quite a quick appointment and not really family friendly so I recon it's nicer to book a scan at 16 weeks where we can involve him and see the gender at the same time.

I feel like I'm so far behind you all! I've still got ages til my NT scan on the 21st, feels like forever away!!

Bit of a Tmi question I'm afraid, is anyone suffering from pretty severe constipation and awful smelling gas that just seems to be always there?

I have ulcerative colitis so I'm used to spending a lot of time in the loo and to have it go the other way is incredibly alien to me, not to mention incredibly uncomfortable!

We will be booking a private gender scan too, £59 in my area which is doable. I want Logan to be involved in this pregnancy but I don't want to take him to the anomoly scan as theres a lot of precise measurements and things, and the 12 week scan is quite a quick appointment and not really family friendly so I recon it's nicer to book a scan at 16 weeks where we can involve him and see the gender at the same time.

I feel like I'm so far behind you all! I've still got ages til my NT scan on the 21st, feels like forever away!!

Bit of a Tmi question I'm afraid, is anyone suffering from pretty severe constipation and awful smelling gas that just seems to be always there?

I have ulcerative colitis so I'm used to spending a lot of time in the loo and to have it go the other way is incredibly alien to me, not to mention incredibly uncomfortable!

If you can, try eating maybe 5 prunes. They honestly help with constipation so much. Prune juice works too. It's a shame about the taste

sarahcake - earlier on in my pregnancy I had to take probiotics to regulate my digestive system. It worked wonders for me! also, for instant relief, my midwife recommended milk of magnesia. good luck!!

Can't help with the constipation because I've been suffering on/off with too. Thankfully off for the moment.

I've got my gender scan booked for the 22nd. I'll be 17+1 weeks. Really anxious excited because I tried to find out the gender of DD but she hid her bits and we couldn't afford a private gender scan at the time so she ended up being a surprise. I'm so excited to finally find out this time. 2 weeks on Saturday eek!

-AussieBub

Thank you :) I'll give prunes a go, my partner suggested it but I wasn't keen and didn't know if they worked, I will try though if you recon they do. I'm not sure I'm allowed milk of magnesia though so I'll check that with my IBD nurse when I get back home :)

Nooooo I would be so frustrated by that! I'm one of these people that just has to know what's going on and knowing the gender is part of that! I wasn't in the position to afford one last time either so I was dreading that he had his legs closed!

Harmony test next Tuesday! Hopefully findinf out sex a few days after!

Hey ladies, am on phone so haven't caught up on everything but just to let you know scan went well, baby is great and is due 15th Jan so I'm 12+3 as of today but I'm mot gonna bother changing my signature! Will upload a pic later xxx

Awesome, really pleased all is well Wills! I wouldn't bother changing it for the sake of 2 days to be honest.

yay wills!!!! can't wait to see your scan!!

wow is it me or is it quiet on here atm?

Am attaching my scan pic...its not as clear as some but baby was not playing ball. it was moving up, down and all around, at one point it even looked like it was waving :haha: I'm just so glad all is well.

How's everyone else doing?

xx

Attachments

• 12wk scan baby #2.jpg
    12wk scan baby #2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Wills - AWW!!! so cute!! That was the same at my scan!! the baby would not stop moving! the ultrasound tech had one heck of a time getting measurements!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->