January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Married - good luck tomorrow! Its funny, I also had a horrible time with MS my 11th week!! Can't wait to see your scan tomorrow!!

Sarah, that's awesome we have our scans the same day! Youll know before me though because of our timezones, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Aussiebub, Im willing to bet its the antibiotics giving you nausea. Try adding probiotics to your pill regimento help out with your guts, because a healthy gut keeps your body healthy too.
I hate going on antibiotics, because they really really mess with our body systems!

As for me, I foolishly went on a cleaning spree today as we're having company this week (my sister and my 9yo nephew for 2 weeks! ) and as I had burst of energy, I vacuumed everything, dusted, and scrubbed the bathroom... sink, tub, stall, toilet... and now Im completely laid out with horrible round ligament pain... and my 2 year wants nothing to do with daddy and won't leave me resting in peace yaarg

I feel you on the cleaning swampmaiden...most days the little tasks need massive 30 minute sit down breaks inbetween and those tasks were done half heartedly haha. Argh. It's tough to remember my energetic times! :haha:

Baby moving about like crazy!

Healthy and happy! Could even see all the fingers!!

11 weeks 6 days so only 1 day off what I guessed!

<3

Attachments

• PSX_20170710_133247.jpg
    PSX_20170710_133247.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20170710_194248.jpg
    20170710_194248.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
WOOHOO!! congrats Married!!! love both of the pics!

Great news, marriedlaydee! And super cute announcement pic with your dog.

Have many of you ladies announced yet? We've told close family and friends but not Facebook or any public announcement yet. I'm wondering if I should do a fun announcement this time... last time we just took a picture of us by tbe Xmas tree when i was 7 months along and just had a straightforward "we're expecting" but i kinda want to do something fun this time!

Aww that's such a cute announcement!! Lovely picture too <3

Omg how did you manage to wait until 7 months, you actually have the patience of a saint swampmaiden!!

We're going to tell the remainder of our family that don't know once we've had the 12 week scan and then announce shortly after. My partner did a really cute picture for me where him and my son wrote in the sand on holiday, mummy, Lloyd, Logan and Bloop due 2018 ( our nickname for babes haha) so we're going to use that together with our scan picture I think.

We still haven't put it on Facebook I've been private messaging the important people. Ill probably put it on facebook when i spot someone accidentally tagging me in something pregnancy related or someone writes something to make it obvious lol. Otherwise we haven't decided and may post our dog picture after 20 weeks :)

I didn't t do a Facebook announcement for pregnancy or the birth last time and won't this time. Anyone who matters already knows!

I announced it on Facebook the same day we had the scan. Once we knew baby was ok, we took a photo of DD wearing a Big Sister t-shirt and posted it on Facebook along with the scan photo. All my family are back in Australia so apart from my immediate family, who we told privately at 4 weeks, it was just an easier way to tell everyone.

Also nausea and morning sickness is gone. Don't think the antibiotics caused it as it started before i was even taking them. OH believes it was the UTI they made me ill, which of course it can do. Finished my course of antibiotics yesterday and I'm now feel 98% recovered.

-AussieBub

Hi girls. I havent really been posting much as I have been terrified of getting excited. I had my nt/dating scan today and saw one beautiful little baby measuring exactly 12 weeks. Soo happy and am hoping it will allow me to relax somewhat.

Great to hear Jessy! Bet you were delighted to see your little one.

I feel cautious myself... I've not suffered from any morning sickness at all so don't feel pregnant I keep asking myself if there is actually something in there at all !!

Have our gender scan in 2 weeks so can't wait for that.

I have been thinking of booking a gender scan too. 16 weeks is the earliest isnt it?

I am 12 weeks on the nose. Not sure ill bother changing the ticker though. Told my dad his reaction 'if you are happy i am happy' erm ok dad. Sister was happy for me although she doesnt like kids or have any of her own so its a wee bit weird for her. Dont really plan on telling anyone else yet.

Yes 16 weeks is the earliest you can get the gender scan. I'll be 16 +2 when I have mine. They say it's 99.9% accurate and if they can't see anything you are offered another scan free of charge.

I totally think it's ok not to tell anyone.
We have told a handful of people so far but I find it really hard to actually say the words I'm pregnant... Not sure why! I think it's probably because I never believed this day would actually happen. Whereas my husband loves telling people, he was so excited to tell his mates - it's kind of cute. I'm the total opposite!! Guess they will all find out eventually when I'm not drinking and massive!!

I'm glad your scan experience was lovely Jessy :)

Its totally ok to not tell anyone, you tell people when you want to. I'm just too impatient to keep it to myself haha

I'll be booking my gender scan for 16 weeks if my 12 week scan next Friday is all good :) again, impatience lol

I am quite impatient too Sarah but i hate telling people i dunno why.

Just realised on the back of the bumf they gave me at the hospital was an app with the consultant for next week. Also they gave me my anomoly scan date of 31st August. I'll be 19+1.

Also the midwife said to book my whoopong cough in for 16 weeks but i dont remember getting it so early last time? Has anyone been told the same?

I am quite impatient too Sarah but i hate telling people i dunno why.

Just realised on the back of the bumf they gave me at the hospital was an app with the consultant for next week. Also they gave me my anomoly scan date of 31st August. I'll be 19+1.

Also the midwife said to book my whoopong cough in for 16 weeks but i dont remember getting it so early last time? Has anyone been told the same?

I personally do not get the vaccine, especially during pregnancy. From my understanding and research, if you choose to get it, you should be getting it later in third tri. I'd try to do a little research on it and when it should be given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->