January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Wow!!! So many adorable scans!! Congrats to all!!!

So finally here is my haul from the Emma's Diary Mum to Be and Baby to Bump gift bags!

I still have a third gift bag to get but I was rushing out the door and the printer took too long!

I picked these up from Boots was very easy and fun to get stuff for free!!!

Anyone else snapped these up yet???

Attachments

• 20170722_131545-747x1328.jpg
    20170722_131545-747x1328.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
Oooo I love a good freebie!!

I have the bounty first stage pack to go and collect but I've not gotten the others, I'm going to look into them! Nappies and wipes are a fair decent freebie!

The bounty one has run out here not been in stock for 4 weeks now. ☹

Emma's Diary also have an app so easy to download the vouchers and take to either Argos or Boots!

I have an Argos and a boots within 10 mins of me in the car, I think I'll nip in them on the way back from work on Monday :D tommorrow I plan on doing absolutely nothing haha!

I went to Boots last week and got the first two packs but they had run out of the 3rd one... Might pop back tomorrow.
It's nice to get a little freebie!

Hey again ladies I need some advise.

So since yesterday I've been getting these searing pains in my left breast. Very sharp pains literally come and go in half a second but today it's very frequent.

I'm entirely aware this is normal part of pregnancy and growing pains etc...but it's deeply frustrating and bugging me to death as it's a sharp jolt and I'm about ready to have a hormonal rage about it lol.

I don't want to see a doctor about it. I know exactly what they will say. My next midwife appointment is in two weeks time :(

Sharp pains where it could be round ligament pain are bugging me too. I just need a winge I think :( lol. Why so sharp...its making me miserable and can't do much except lay down and feel sorry for myself!

I've not had the sharp pains in my breast but I have had them in my abdomen. Sitting down too hard on the sofa has been the main culprit or coughing equally as bad and that's enough to make me jump back up again as it's so sharp and severe. It goes as quick as it comes but still, not fun.

My chest is just painful all over to be honest. It's a kind of burning pain sometimes like a mastitis kind of deal and it's awful.

So many horrid pregnancy symptoms, I know it's such a special time, I'm eternally thankful to have the opportunity to be pregnant but god it is not fun at all.

I hope the sharp pains bugger off fast for you x

I hope so....obviously if it's still hanging about in two weeks I'll mention it to the midwife but I'm sure it's one of those things that calms down...and makes way for another annoying growing pain lol.

So relieved that nausea has ended! Officially 5 days without it so fingers crossed!!!

married - I've had a few instances of sharp main in my breasts, but for me it goes away rather quickly. Are you able to just call your clinic and ask for advice instead of making a doctor's appointment?

afm - I had really bad diarrhea for 4 days straight :( I contacted my clinic and they said just keep hydrated but I am worried sick about whether my baby is still OK or not.. I literally just had my midwife appointment so my next appointment isn't for another 4 weeks :( this sucks!! maybe I just need to invest in a dopler...

Hi Koj,
Hope you're feeling better.
I've got a Doppler... I think it's a small price to pay to hear the heartbeat in between appointments.
I only located the heartbeat at 15 weeks, baby was hiding but it is a pretty amazing sound!
I definitely recommend getting one :)

Random post but we found out on Saturday that we are having a boy :blue:

Oh that's lovely Missbb!

I was actually going to post today and ask if anyone had found out the gender yet.

We find out on Weds, can't wait 💙💗

london - I caved and ordered one on Amazon yesterday. Unfortunately, they don't ship until Friday :( so much for Prime!!

I think we had our last scans on the same day Soph! 😊 Ours isn't until 7.45 in the evening which is good because I'm working out of London that day.

Ah no Koj!! Prime.. Next day delivery hmmm
But on a good note - it's on the way! Exciting. I bought some extra gel as with the Angel sounds Doppler I bought you just get a small tube. I've heard people say they use baby oil also

I used aloe Vera gel with my Doppler as recommended by the midwife and it worked really well, was cheaper than proper ultrasound jelly too!

Lovely congrats on team blue Missbb! I've a feeling ill be joining you there for the second time :) ooo so close for everyone to find out now too! Im so excited for you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->