January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

We found out today we are having another little boy! Works out perfect cuz we don't need to move any bedrooms!

Genders already! Yay on another boy, jcliff!

I just had my 12 week appt today, no u/s but got the heartbeat at 157bpm, so I'm very happy! I don't get to find out gender until end of August :(

Also, anybody know what happened to pink monki? She hasn't checked in for weeks and she's the OP for this group

Congrats Jcliff ! �� Sounds like that's worked out perfect for you logistics wise!

We find out the gender tomorrow evening ���� baby number one for us so we have no preference (well my husband would probably prefer a boy) excited!

Yeah it's been a long while since we heard from Pink... Hope all is ok!

Bought a pram / car seat bundle yesterday. I wasn't planning to buy anything till around 20 weeks maybe but I saw a great Mamas and Papas deal that was £669 down from £1200 so decided to bite the bullet and get it!

Was it on the bounty offers kiwi?

Hey Jessy, it was on the Emmas Diary website in the offers section.
I clicked on the link and it took me to the Precious little one website

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/p...as-urbo-6-piece-maxi-cosi-bundle-black-black/

I looked on Mamas and Papas and the pushchair alone is £649 so this is a great bargain. Only on offer for a couple more days.

Oh i like that kiwi. I thought you meant the armadillo flip thats also on precious little one. I think i am going for the cybex balios m. Everytime i look elsewhere i always come back to this one!

I really want a black frame this time and most likely a black pushchair so i can get a custom liner and footmuff depending on if its a boy or a girl although i love one i saw which was just white and gray elephants! Cant stop myself looking!

Both of those pram are lovely. You got a good deal on yours too Kiwi.

I really ought to start looking but I just don't have that urgency to go out any buy anything yet... No idea why as last time at 9 weeks I had bought my pram and all sorts.

I dont plan to buy yet either i just cant help online window shopping. If i see my pushchair on offer ill get it. I already have the cybex m carrycot so its not like i can really change my mind but i love it anyway just waiting for the right price. We actually need to buy wardrobes atm they are more of an urgency!

Been too long since i updated on here but i am over the moon to reveal that we're having a BOY!!! Had my gender scan on Saturday and got to see my son; Flynn wriggling around happily. I'm so in love with him.

20170722_140557.jpg

Ahhh Aussie congrats! Welcome to team blue :D one of each no, how lovely!

Congrats on baby Flynn :) Great name and lovely scan!!

Flynn is one of my favourite names for sure! Lovely choice x

Congrats everyone who has found out gender :) . Is that all boys we have so far? I'm so nervous they won't find a heartbeat tommorow. I also really want a girl now which I know is terrible, but we already have one boy and I think this will be our last baby. Obviously them being healthy is the most important thing but I think I'll be slightly disappointed if it's a boy. The feeling definitely won't last long and it would be lovely for DS to have a brother, but selfishly I have a preference.

Genders already! Yay on another boy, jcliff!

I just had my 12 week appt today, no u/s but got the heartbeat at 157bpm, so I'm very happy! I don't get to find out gender until end of August :(

Also, anybody know what happened to pink monki? She hasn't checked in for weeks and she's the OP for this group

Pink is still active on the Facebook group but think she's been staying away from BB. Did you need her for something? I could post on the Facebook group if you're not in there?

Loving all the baby purchases and the scans! Flynn is a lovely name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->