January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Daisies, no Im not on FB group but Im mainly asking because Im also still not included on front page of due dates. If she plans on staying off BnB then we can always get an admin to make another active member in charge of this group, because now with genders coming out, someone also needs to add team blue or pink to front page too.
That'd be great to message her on FB to let her know all this. Thanks!

I updated on Facebook, but not in here that we found out a week ago that we've got a sweet little lady cooking :) were so thrilled!

I wasn't even aware that there was a Facebook group. I'm glad all is well with her but I do however agree that she should really come and update to include the members who are here most days contributing to this thread or pass it on to someone who is around more. I mean no disrespect with that, it's just not fair that not everyone is included.

Everyone was invited to the Facebook group. Somewhere in here is where it was discussed. No one is being left out at all. I'll mention that people are asking her to come back in and either update or maybe an admin can change the OP.

She's not planning to return currently due to personal reasons. Someone should contact an admin to have the OP changed or we can start a new thread.

Apologies ladies. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

It's coming up to the anniversary of my daughter being born sleeping and being here is raw as hell for me. Feel free to have admin change the powers of the group. It would be better passed to someone who can meet your needs.

The Facebook group was never exclusionary. I added the link several times within the thread.

sending big hugs Pink!! :hugs: take all the time you need!!!!

Apologies ladies. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

It's coming up to the anniversary of my daughter being born sleeping and being here is raw as hell for me. Feel free to have admin change the powers of the group. It would be better passed to someone who can meet your needs.

The Facebook group was never exclusionary. I added the link several times within the thread.

:hugs: . So sorry x

Congrats everyone who has found out gender :) . Is that all boys we have so far? I'm so nervous they won't find a heartbeat tommorow. I also really want a girl now which I know is terrible, but we already have one boy and I think this will be our last baby. Obviously them being healthy is the most important thing but I think I'll be slightly disappointed if it's a boy. The feeling definitely won't last long and it would be lovely for DS to have a brother, but selfishly I have a preference.

Good luck for tomorrow Soph... What time is your appt? Mine isn't until 7.45pm. I've heard the heartbeat on the Doppler last week but still a little nervous for tomorrow - always something to worry about.
I have no preference for the gender as this is our first. We are thinking girl well my husband def thinks girl, all the old wives tales point to boy - so we shall see what tomorrow brings!

Pink. Sending you hugs :hugs: missing you on this page!

Oh pink im so sorry. Also think it's a little silly for people to be moaning that they're names arent on the front page. .I'm mean seriously it's not the end of the world! Let Pink have her thread when she's ready she will be back. I don't need some silly front page to validate me being here.

Please no one take offense to that, I don't want to start a thing here but felt it necessary to point out the comments are a little unfair and silly.

Take care of yourself Pink, the forum is here for you when you need us, if you need our help or want to pass on a thread then that's totally up to you as we all have a life outside these screens and I understand we all flock back when we need it the most.

I've missed you by the way! <3

Back on the subject of pregnancies and our growing babies....i swear mine deliberately woke me up 6 times last night....6 times!!!! Is this supposed to be some sort of practise for the reality of having a baby? I could cry it was so deeply frustrating to have such broken sleep lol!

Congrats everyone who has found out gender :) . Is that all boys we have so far? I'm so nervous they won't find a heartbeat tommorow. I also really want a girl now which I know is terrible, but we already have one boy and I think this will be our last baby. Obviously them being healthy is the most important thing but I think I'll be slightly disappointed if it's a boy. The feeling definitely won't last long and it would be lovely for DS to have a brother, but selfishly I have a preference.

Good luck for tomorrow Soph... What time is your appt? Mine isn't until 7.45pm. I've heard the heartbeat on the Doppler last week but still a little nervous for tomorrow - always something to worry about.
I have no preference for the gender as this is our first. We are thinking girl well my husband def thinks girl, all the old wives tales point to boy - so we shall see what tomorrow brings!

Pink. Sending you hugs :hugs: missing you on this page!

It's at 12 so really soon!!! I always feel sick before a scan. :dohh:

Good luck to you too :) . Update us when you can!

Aww hun I'm sure there is a healthy baby in there! Hoping you get the little girl you want.
I shall check on my lunch break!

Yeah mine isn't until tonight, which seems forever away but I'm away for work today so hopefully the day will go quickly!

Oh pink im so sorry. Also think it's a little silly for people to be moaning that they're names arent on the front page. .I'm mean seriously it's not the end of the world! Let Pink have her thread when she's ready she will be back. I don't need some silly front page to validate me being here.

Please no one take offense to that, I don't want to start a thing here but felt it necessary to point out the comments are a little unfair and silly.

Take care of yourself Pink, the forum is here for you when you need us, if you need our help or want to pass on a thread then that's totally up to you as we all have a life outside these screens and I understand we all flock back when we need it the most.

I've missed you by the way! <3

Right I was staying out until now but your comments are uncalled for. The person mentioning the front page had no idea the reasons and I'm sure they woiodbt have said anything if they did. It was a perfectly reasonable request and no harm was meant by it. No need for you to come and tell them off after. I do realise I have now done the same thing to you but hate petty nonsense-we are all adults.

Anyways think we should all move on!

I, in no way, meant any offence at all with what I said and I truly wish pink well, especially at this shite time.

But it's bothering some people them not being on there and that's not about validation or anything else, it's just about wanting to be included and that's fair. People weren't to know that she is having such a rough time right now. I don't think anyones comments were unfair at all.

That being said, let it go now, I refuse to argue about this, I like you all and it's silly to argue about such a matter.

Best of luck to you ladies having gender scans today! I cannot believe people are finding out already, I feel so far behind you all! I think I'm going to be the last to find out arnt I!

Aww hun I'm sure there is a healthy baby in there! Hoping you get the little girl you want.
I shall check on my lunch break!

Yeah mine isn't until tonight, which seems forever away but I'm away for work today so hopefully the day will go quickly!

Everything looks completely healthy and it's another boy!

Ahhh another boy! Wow lots of team blue happening here! Congratulations lovely. Glad all is well x

Congrats Soph! &#128153;&#128153;&#128153;

Delighted to hear that all is well with your baby boy!

I wonder if I'm joining team blue or pink! Roll on 7.45pm!

so many gender scans!!! Congrats to all!! Mine won't be for another 3 weeks (can we fast forward please!?)

Soph - I totally understand the nerves before scans!! I had a really bad bout of diarrhea last week and I am terrified of my next scan...!!!! I hope the little one is still doing OK in there just like yours!! Congrats on your baby boy!!!!

Hopefully I'll be more relaxed at my 20 week scan now! The lady was lovely and did all the measurements to reassure me all was OK. I don't think we ever fully relax until baby is here though! We are all so close to half way now :)

I am guessing girl for you londonkiwi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->