January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Happy birthday to your little one Jessy! I hope she's (and yourselves ofc) are having a wonderful day :) unfortunately slowing down just isn't possible sometimes! But please try and relax when you are able to :)

First day back at work for me, back pain has held off! Hurrah! Mind has been well and truly melted however by new medication administration rules and safeguarding, yay! Still, glad to be back, I miss working when I am unable to do so!

Next anomoly scan is a week on thurs. I think the same as you wills! I too am freaking a little bit so busy with my DDs birthday tomorrow and we were away at the weekend. I feel i have overdone it but how do you slow down with a child to look after and house to keep!!

Didn't we have our last scans on the same day too?! I am just preying they a -confirm baby is ok and
b - that its a boy!

Private scan said boy and DD was elated, think she'd be gutted if they said girl next week :haha:

Congrats impatient...lots of boys on our thread! We need some more team Pinks!

Sarah - any guesses on what you're having?

Funny you say that Wills, I had the same conversation with my husband tonight.
Imagine we go to our scan on Thursday and they tell us we are actually having a boy not a girl like we've been thinking since our 16week scan.

I'm sure they got it right but there's always margin for error!

Yes Wills our gender scans were on the same day!

I too havent quite gotten rid of all my baby girl clothes until after the 20 week scan next week just incase they say girl!!!

What time is yours londonkiwi ? Mine is 1pm.

17 weeks and 2 days until maternity leave... Cant wait until it's single figures.

Mine is at 10.30am hun... So will keep you all posted on how it goes.

Ahhh I love your countdown! It made me count how many weeks to go, I'm also likely finishing that week, just need to finalise a few things with HR in the coming weeks

What time is yours londonkiwi ? Mine is 1pm.

17 weeks and 2 days until maternity leave... Cant wait until it's single figures.

18 Weeks and it's starting to show if I don't find baggy clothes lol

Two weeks until scan and I'm going mad waiting!

Attachments

• bumpie_week_18_flag.jpg
    bumpie_week_18_flag.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
So has everyone felt movement yet??? Still anxiously waiting over here!!! All I feel are gurgles when I'm trying hard to concentrate and feel something!!! I'm terrible impatient and cannot wait for this 20 week scan to reassure me!!!

Lovely bump married!

I've felt a few small movements but nothing for a few days annoyingly!

Scan is tomorrow and i bet she's in there wriggling around like mad. Hopefully I'll feel her more soon

I'm the same as you, Kiwi. I felt quite a few movements over the course of a few days but after that it's been quite sporadic since. I've felt movement since and I'm not putting too much thought into it for now, it's too random to base babies wellbeing on. It won't be long Married :D

I started to feel consistent movement towards the end of my 18th week. Now I feel it everyday!!

Good luck London and Soph for your scans tomorrow...looking forward to seeing pics :)

Married - I've felt a few movements but nothing major just yet sadly! I'm sure once we are all being kicked and punched we'll feel differently lol

Has anyone else had swelling really badly yet? I seem to be suffering with quite bad swelling on my left side but randomly not so much on my right side. Have also had headaches on and off for the last week or so and when googling it, it says it could be a sign of pre-eclampsia?! I did try ringing my midwife for advice but cant get hold of her so will ring the triage centre tomorrow and see what they say if the swelling is still bad. only thing is pre-eclampsia is normally diagnosed with protein in urine and high BP but on 15th my urine was fine and BP 110/60 so don't know if I'm worried for nothing...opinions ladies??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->