January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

My partner does that to me, soon as I leave a pillow he claims it as his own! Glad to hear your sleeping better though, tiredness sucks.

I found a changing table to be quite helpful last time as we didn't have a massive amount of space so we kept nappies and wipes on there. I have way more space this time around however so I don't think we will bother.

Had an unusual thing happen last night, I am prone to allergies and I carry an epipen with me at all times for latex and beesting reactions. I had fish (home cooked Young's stuff) and a few bits of scampy last night with chips and as soon as I had eaten it, my tongue went numb and the back of my throat did too. So it seems I'm now allergic to fish/shell fish! Apparently it's quite common to gain allergies during pregnancy. Just what I need haha

Oh no that must have been quite scary sarah. Glad you are ok though.

Good luck for your scan today Wills!

That sounds awful Sarah! No more fish for you! Glad you're ok.

Wills - post a pic, good luck Hun!

Wills I hope you have a wonderful scan today lovely :)

It was just bizzare as I've never had a food allergy before. Other allergies sure but not food so because I can't tell weather it was fish or shellfish as I had them both, I now have to say goodbye to both! Pregnancy is fun isn't it lol

Just back from our anomoly scan. It was pretty quick considering how much they have to check. Everything looked great though she said and it is most definitely a boy.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day

Ahhh I'm so sorry Jessy I'm at work so I didn't see it was your scan too, I apologise for that.

I'm glad the scan was a success, that's one cooperative boy if they managed to get done nice and quickly!

He was pretty laid back she said. He did have his hand on his chest which made it a bit tricky to see his heart but she proded him a few times and finally got it. All other measurements were easy enough. And we didnt tell her we knew it was a boy so it didnt influence her haha. And she said categorically boy! Loving my wee boy so much already. Just need a name for him now and to wait another 20 weeks to see him again. X

Our midwife actually said to us not to tell the sonographer at the 20 week scan that we know the sex because otherwise they won't tell you and getting confirmation is advisable.

Little ladies bits are pretty obviously not penis shaped so I'm not too worried but its always nice to get a second opinion :)

Ahh congrats jessy did u get a nice new shiny pic to cherish? I love having mine on phone screen it reminds me of this little miracle I still can't feel big movements from!

Can't believe we are almost half way there! This is going by so fast!

I woke up this morning thinking yay it's September now... getting closer and closer to Jan!
I'm 21+4 today and the bump is surely growing!
It's my birthday later this month and being from New Zealand it was always the start of Spring so Sept has always been my fav month. However this side of the world it signals the start of cold weather... but given we have a little winter surprise coming I'm not that bothered this year!
Off for my morning swim 🏊🏼*♀️

Attachments

• IMG_7929.jpg
    IMG_7929.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Haha yeah it's the 1st and it's already gone cold here today 😂

Look at that bump though <3 gorgeous! I feel absolutely huge this time around, they say you do on your second but this is ridiculous lol I'll try and get a pic at some point!

We had a terrible summer up here anyway so i am quite looking forward to autumn. Its my favourite season. Other than all the bugs that are going around especially at my daughters nursery i like this half of the year!

I think i am finishing for holiday on 8th December so almost only 3 months to go.

Kiwi you've just brought it home to me how close we are to these babies coming. September always feels like the start of the countdown to Christmas and here we are!

Some lovely bump shots ladies, they're all coming along now.

I've not been on here much lately as we first went for our anomaly scan 2 weeks ago and they couldn't complete due to a stubborn little baby. I went back today and all was completed and is looking great with baby which is such a relief. It's really been getting to me that we needed to go back and I'd been worrying loads about it, so kind of pulled away from coming on here. It's nice now that it's all done and I can relax a little knowing that this babe is looking as good as can be!

We stayed on team yellow, although I'm sure I got a peek of boy bits!

Hope you're all doing well.

Daisies I'm glad the second scan attempt went Well! And I'm so excited that you're team yellow too! My scan is on Tuesday and all I have to do is cover my husband's eyes so he doesnt see anything ha!

Here's my bump at only 19+3...oh my

Attachments

• PSX_20170901_174913.jpg
    PSX_20170901_174913.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
congrats on a good scan Daisies!

It's getting a bit chilly over here too. Can't believe it's September already!! It's almost apple picking season <3

Daisies so happy to hear that the scan went well. And fair play for remaining team yellow, you ladies have strong willpower &#128155;

Married - what a lovely pic!! That's a gorgeously round bump you have!

Is anyone else getting braxton hicks? Forgot how much I hated the feeling!!!

Bump at 21 +3. Huge this time and gained 8 pounds now.:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpg
    IMG_3401.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
Looking great Soph!!!! It was so weird seeing it pop this week, finally feels a bit more real right?

I haven't dared step on my scales I'm certain I've gained at least a stone. I'm not going to find out I always ask my midwife just to tell me if there's a problem gaining too much weight but not to give me the number. It'll just stress me out and I'm happier not knowing haha. Ignorance is bliss until they tell me I need to try watch my diet a bit more. :haha:

No Braxton hicks here...i get cramps now and again but I also know that it's likely my stomach and bowel isn't happy about being squished more than usual! I can't imagine feeling those practise contractions eeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->