January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Awww great to hear married, you must be delighted and relived to see bubs so happy in there!
Did they say if you'll get any more scans? I have a growth scan at 28 weeks.

Midwife appointment for me tomorrow. I'm sure its just a standard appointment but i'll report in to let you know if she does / says anything that may be useful.

Starting to feel baby a little more now, shes quite active in there!

Great new married! So nice to see them bobbing about isnt it.

I feel like my bump has shrunk?!? Or maybe its cause i am wearing proper mat clothes now rather than squeezing myself into my normal clothes!

Our pram arrived at my mums and she put it together. Said it looks lovely. Cant wait to pop over and give it a push around her house!

Aww glad all is well married :) it's really hard to get a decent picture at 20 weeks as they are so much bigger than 12 weeks they just don't fit properly on screen! Then if you do get a good angle, they move suddenly 😂 I think the only decent picture of my son was his facial profile and the rest were terrible!

Jessy, it could well be because your in proper maternity clothes so your giving your body the right amount of room and support in your clothing :)

Getting the pram is so exciting!! I bet you can't wait to see it!

Kiwi, glad your starting to feel more movement! My girly is a right little wriggler at times too, always at night though which does not bode well for when she's out in the world 😂😂

Thanks everyone. No more scans but I have a consultant appointment in 3 weeks in regards to my procedure on my cervix so it would depend on whether she felt she wanted to see another scan later on. I've had zero complaints of bleeding or discomfort so I have a good report to give her which I don't think would encourage a scan. Tbh I'm sort of glad they're out the way! Which is weird! So stressful every time I go. I am just waiting for movement and I'm sure that'll bring me comfort and reassurance as time goes on.

We haven't gone shopping. The scan was a total of 2 hours in hospital due to delays and having to try for a second scan to get the heart measurements...so I am knackered and just woke from a nap! However we are out to dinner with my parents in two hours and will have a look around ASDA's baby section and Primark while we are near the restaurant ;) lol.

Congrats on scan going well marriedlaydee! Always such a relief when it's over.

I've got two more to go at 30 and 36 weeks but that seems like a lifetimes away.

Glad all is well with baby married! I always think the 20 week scans are rubbish pictures, they're just too big for them to show properly by then! I totally know what you mean about being relieved the scans are all done. I find it so worrying and stressful when I'm on the run up to one, I just keep thinking worst case scenario and scaring myself. It would be nice if someone could guarantee beforehand that all was well and then you could enjoy it all!

That's good of your mum putting the pram together Jessy, jobs like that drive me mad!

No more scans planned for me and no midwife appointment until 28 weeks - it feels like a long time with not a lot going on, although I do have my whooping cough injection to look forward to on the 15th!

I need to book my whooping cougj jag. My next mifwife app is on 18th sept then i am not sure after that. Probably 28 weeks you get less with your 2nd dont you. Unless there is reason for more.

I had an emcs last time as my DD was breach but it went undiagnosed until i was in labour so they have promised me they will make sure they check properly this time!

Ladies, I have just done the thing I said I wouldn't to myself, I just bawled my eyes out sending Logan off to school!!

He's gone in like a dream, but I've defo found it harder than he has 😂

Time goes far too fast.

Attachments

• Logan.jpg
    Logan.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
I love this time of year seeing everyone put pictures on Facebook of their kids off to school, all so excited and looking smart :) exciting times for them all to come.

Thank you lovely, Im of course biased but he is so handsome in his uniform.

Just had my midwife appointment.

Baby is a good size and we listened to her heartbeat too, everything seems normal.

She's booked me in again for 5 weeks time. So will have that and then my 28 week scan 5 days later :)

22 + 2 I'm so huge already :blush: .

Attachments

• IMG_3425.jpg
    IMG_3425.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
Aww cute bump. You're so lovely and slim! I am a heffer already.

Aww lovely bump! That's a proper baby bump too, I'm already big to start with so I just look like I ate a bunch of pies 😂

Agreed, great baby bump!!! I'm waiting for mine to kick in and not just make me look bloated ha

Thank ladies!! SPD has started so feeling uncomfortable and broken. Feel like a big waddling duck.

Not that I'm counting down the days or anything, but less than a month until we are down to double digits rather than triple. ��

Oh you poor thing, I was in agony with that last time. One piece of advice, self refer to physio now rather than later. The earlier you get some treatment and coping strategies in, the easier it is. Plus if it does get really bad, your already being seen by them rather than waiting for a referral to go through whilst being in agony. Not pleasant at all though :(

Oh that sucks. I am worried about it this time as i already have horrible hip and pelvic pain i lie down.

Girls what do you think of the name Owen?

Owen 💙
I like it!
One of my friends has an Owen, he's a gorgeous character of a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back