January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Omg the spontaneous gallbladder pain I'm going through at the moment is not nice. I had stones when I was pregnant last time and after I had Logan, nothing ever happened again, until today 😢😢 this absolutely sucks. In the drs tommorrow and a consultant appointments in the afternoon to discuss it though. Ouch :(

Ohhh no sarahcake!!! I've heard gallbladder pain can be worse than giving birth :(

Congrats swampmaiden boys are lovely!

Does anyone else feel like they just fail at pregnancy? I see people go through pregnancy totally not struggling and carrying on as normal until the last few weeks. I'm only 29 weeks and walking to the shop and back and looking after my 2 year old has left me in pain and exhausted!!! I was the same last time too except without the toddler. I don't know why I'm so rubbish at making babies!

I am just as bad if not worse. I am completely done in at the end of the day. I have to sit and rest throughout the day my DD even says 'your back sore again mummy, can you play, ill bring toys up to the couch for you' ugh makes me sad that i am struggling at 27 weeks!

Don't worry I'm 27 weeks been falling apart since 25 weeks Lol! Today's been my best day for a long time and felt very energetic. I soon regretted it with a bad back after 20 minutes moving stock around Lol.

Drs have said it looks like I have cholecystitis but he's not confident in diagnosing that in a pregnant patient so he's leaving it with my consultant who I see this afternoon :( it's not pleasant tbh, the pain is bareable at the moment but I know it will get worse. Yay!

I feel like I was doing ok at this pregnancy lark until this week has hit. I'm full of cold, coughing constantly, in pain with my gallbladder and just so so tired. I'm home alone with my son this week and I'm so tired and snappy, it's not his fault, he's just full of energy and I just don't want to move from the spot lol fun times!

Congratulations on your baby boy swampmaiden! Little boys are so lovely <3

Aww sarahcake sorry you are feeling miserable and in pain :(

Well at least I'm not the only one not breezing through it and glowing lol. First day back at work today and I'm shattered. Can't wait until DS bed time!

11 weeks and 2 days maximum until baby will be removed if he hasn't already appeared :) !

26 week appointment has gone well, she is now roughly 1lb 11oz! Measuring 27 weeks so not massive like her brother was at this point!

Typically though, had my whooping cough jab, well, what I thought was that, and the nurse accidently gave me another flu jab - I had one 3 weeks ago :S so consultants have been rushed in to see if I'm ok. Apparently it's fine for us both but I'm to keep an eye out.

Signed the consent forms for my csection too so that's done :)

Sorry to hear you feel so crap Sarah.

They gave you a flu jab by accident?!

Didn't realise you were having a c section!

Had the midwife today. Baby is measuring bang on and she kicked when we listened to her heartbeat... don't think she liked it much haha.

They are concerned about my back. I'm still in a lot of pain and have limited movement since the fall last week. Honestly the thought of pushing out a baby on top of this pain really concerns me at the moment!!
Fingers crossed it improves soon enough.

I'm shattered today, has been a long week at work... hurry up weekend!

Oh bless you I fully understand the pain of backpain, it's horrific :( you will be surprised what you can do when you need to though. What are your thoughts on pain relief? Have you given any thought to what you would like?

Yeah I was supposed to have the whooping cough jab, so she jabbed me and her face fell, she did the flu one instead. Ran out to get consultants and things and got advice. I'll be fine, apparently some people get double dosed with a top up dose but she was very apologetic. She was a senior midwife and was near tears, I'm not out to ruin anyone's job, mistakes happen so long as we're both ok, it's fine.

Flu won't touch me lol

Yeah I have to have a section as Logan came out with shoulder dystocia and I hemmoraged badly. We both nearly died so this, no thanks, out the sunroof.

Oh god goodness sake that is scary that she made that mistake. It could have been something else and much worse. Glad all is ok!!

I have started to convince myself I'm swelling up now I'm back at work! Can't imagine preeclampsia would start before it did last time (32 weeks) so I'm just pointlessly symptom spotting and imagining things lol.

I had to Google shoulder dystocia... wow I'm not surprised you're having a c section. Better to be on the safe side after what you went through with Logan!!

I need to read up a bit on pain relief... but at this stage I'm thinking I wouldn't say no to anything on offer! But I shall do my research over the coming weeks.

Ha yes the flu will be going no where near you! Scary though. You're right people make mistakes, she prob feels absolutely terrible about making that mistake, not to mention all the paper work surrounding incidents!

Congrats on a boy swampmaiden!

I am also exhausted and feel uncomfortable (not horrible thankfully). Back for another ultrasound tomorrow to check on our little man.

Thank you, he is head down and no additional markers have been found for down syndrome and looks like he doesn't have down syndrome. He has however dropped down again to the 26th percentile. And while be going back in five weeks for another ultrasound to see how his growth is then. Inn the meantime I will have another appointment or possibly two.

I'm glad scan well well impatient1. Are they worried about him dropping in size?

I'm so fed up today. Still another 2 weeks until husband is back and 2 year old is driving me crazy. Feel so heavy and tired! I'm actually looking forward to work next week to get some peace. Although I'm just swapping a toddler for teenagers lol.

30 weeks growth scan next week :)

Yay I can finally share in the joy of having picked and purchased the travel system!

We picked the Silver Cross Pioneer which is currently discounted from £795 to £575 on the John Lewis website. They don't have it in store so we went to Mothercare today to look at their same one in a different colour and I love it! It's perfect. So dearest mother is going online after work to buy it for us and don't feel so bad as she will get another 25% staff discount! The one we are getting is in the Black Links which is nice too although i quite like the blue model we saw in store! Its all very real today. Especially after experiencing very strong stomach protruding kicks yesterday for the first time ever!!! Squeals of excitement and fear for 2 hours while it happened. Having not felt it today yet though I now realise I miss it! It was very surreal though but the first time I felt like I am starting to bond and connect with this baby.

<3

Attachments

• IMG_20171028_125409_217.jpg
    IMG_20171028_125409_217.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 8
  • received_10213296558281440.jpg
    received_10213296558281440.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
Very Nice married! And great that you can feel baby kicking!

I had a glass of red wine today with a friend while we were wedding dress shopping for her. Then the baby got hiccups....wonder if it was the wine?! Hmmm! It was just one glass... large glass. Feel a little bad!!!
I'm sure that it Is perfectly fine??

Don't fret about the wine it's fine! And some will say it's also good to drink one glass a week! I think they normally say one small glass in all honesty but I hope you enjoyed it and don't feel too bad for too long! There is always something we shouldn't eat or drink too much of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->