January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Gorgeous pics Wills 💙
Yep I feel like time has really flown by also. Can't believe I only have 5 weeks left, it's crazy.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend ladies!

Ahhh wills <3 look at his gorgeous face! We had the same problem with our 4D scan as little miss kept cuddling the placenta and shoving her hands in her face! Awkward children already &#128514;

I'm already having a C-section this time so it really makes no odds what position she likes to be in to be honest, I did have a little giggle though when I saw this week's ticker statement a mo ago! I'm absolutely huge so I have no doubt that I will need the second GTT but I'm like 99% sure that it will be clear. I just have big babies!

I hope your feeling better now married. these last week's are really the worst for discomfort and sleeping. I honestly felt like I got more sleep after Logan was born than I did the run up to having him!

My pelvis has been slowly declining over the past week, starting to gear itself up to spd now which is fun. Just have to keep moving :)

https://m.imgur.com/a/PkZsO

Apologies for the link rather than attached pic, but like me, the picture was too large &#128514;&#128514;

Also, excuse the state of both me and my front room but yeah, I'm massive as you can see &#128514;&#128514;

https://m.imgur.com/a/PkZsO

Apologies for the link rather than attached pic, but like me, the picture was too large &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

Also, excuse the state of both me and my front room but yeah, I'm massive as you can see &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

Great picture! My husband would approve of all the Pokemon!

I'm still feeling horrible tbh at night is so much worse still. I find myself getting up by 7am just so I can be up and about which clears my chest and nose! Incredibly frustrating but I'm really hoping I can get over this before I'm back at work next Monday.

We spent all of yesterday painting the baby's room and setting it up!!! Nearly done just need to order some dark curtains and put up a few pictures! Really pleased with it, our theme is Totoro which is Japanese anime. It's very very cute for a child and I'm loving it!

Today I'm taking it easy after pushing myself too much yesterday. I started painting at about 9.30am and by the time we had a little 2 hour lunch break and went back to put shelves went up and furniture back in...it was 6pm. Then I remembered I wanted to cook a huge roast chicken dinner so hubby put up the tree while I did that and finally sat down at 8.30pm. Seriously. My back has never known pain like it I was walking around like a penguin :haha:

Starting on making my Christmas gifts this afternoon with a good Disney film on! This week will hopefully be easy with so little left to do :) a couple more bits to go in hospital bag too so I'll do that Friday after a little shopping trip to pick up the mummy bits to go in it.

Have a fab week everyone!

You look great sarah.

I feel huge aswell but i wasnt sure i had really grown much in the last few weeks until i had a t shirt on saturday which now shows my belly at the bottom. It was my favourite bowie t shirt too :cry:

I did nothing yesterday as this head cold and pelvic pains are slowly killing me. My OH went to watch footie at his brothers and took DD around aswell to play with her cousins. It was nice to have a wee break. Back to work on wed for 2.5 days then thats me off. I am sooo looking forward to it although i am hating how much time i am spending in the house at the moment.

Soph this your last week too if i remember right. How arr you feeling?

Not even going to lie married, the Pokémon are mine &#128514;&#128514; I love Totoro too!! Please post a picture when your done, I'd love to see what you've done :)

Ahhh bless you both not feeling too well :( unfortunately it's the season for the colds and icky cheats and it's awful when your pregnant as you have to be so careful with what you take.

Take it easy you two, there's plenty of time in the future for rushing around and getting out of the house :)

JessyG it is indeed my last week!! Last day thu :) . Will be such a strange feeling to be done. Don&#8217;t work on a Monday so I&#8217;ve spent all day clearings our DS&#8217;s old toys and pulling out furniture to hoover under. House is almost ready for baby now!

After feeling like I woiod be pregnant forever last week I&#8217;m now feeling like we don&#8217;t have much time left!! 5 weeks tomorrow and he will be here!!

So crazy to think our LO's will be here next month.
10 more shifts at work and I'm done and looking forward to it. I manage at a restaurant so am pretty done by the end of my shifts.

35 weeks :) !!! I was in hospital by now with DS so this pregnancy is going so much better already. :happydance:

Attachments

• FE8CBDBA-C70F-460B-9755-AF807C1EAE32.jpg
    FE8CBDBA-C70F-460B-9755-AF807C1EAE32.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Aww you are soo neat!

Today is the start of your last week Soph! Whoop whooop. Mine starts tomorrow and i am already looking forward to getting home from work and going to bed hahaha.

I have slowed right down in terms of getting things organised for the baby. My DD is still at nursery next week when i am off so hoping i can finish xmas shopping order play mat and get all the bits for the hospital bag sorted!

Aww Soph, I hope you have a wonderful last week at work. Not long now and you can rest up (well, as much as you can!)

It's going so fast really. And once the craziness of Christmas and New year passes, we will have no time at all left and we all know how fast this period goes generally!

So I'm an idiot. Bought an isofix base with my pram, was a separate purchase and then found today that the bloody car doesn't have isofix points!!!

Gonna try and get a refund on the base but I've no idea if they will give it to me as they are a bit funny with refunds. :S If not, £120 down the drain. I was told my car had it, hence the purchase. Arghhhh.

Defo check for anchor points yourself Sarah. I was told the same about my old car and then when i came to buy a new seat we discovered i did have them its just we didnt have the labels on the seat cushions to tell us! We bought one of the seat belted car seat bases (would this an option to swap) before we realised we could have had an isofix one!

Sarahcake what about selling it on eBay or a local Facebook selling group? That is very annoying though!!

Only two days left now :) ! I was so grumpy with the kids today so just as well I&#8217;m stopping soon lol!

My husband leaves for work tomorrow until 3rd Jan! Definitely going to miss his help with toddler but at least when he comes back it&#8217;s a week until baby time.

Ahh Sarah are you sure?? All cars after 2004 should have it so if it's older than that would explain it :( I'm looking to buy one for Silver Cross we have managed to use seat belts to secure it but I really don't like how insecure it seems still!

wow Soph, you have such a nice and neat bump! I look twice the size of you lol I'll have to try and take a pic!

Aww Sarah you're kidding! That's something that I suppose is so easily done...I would definitely check the car first though. I'm sure if you're car doesn't have the isofix points the company could make an exception as its not as if you just changed your mind.

Soph - that sucks that your hubby is away over Xmas. FX LO doesn't decide to make an early appearance!

My maternity leave wasn't for long...I've been asked to go back in for a day tomorrow as the person covering me needs more help and even though we went through payroll and she wrote notes she just cant do it meaning I have to go in an show her again! She'll have to grasp it this time though as I def wont be going in for January payroll!

Hi Ladies,

What*a week its been and its only Tuesday!
ive had two late nights getting home from work (Thank you M25!!)
Havent even had the chance to put the tree up properly, its been up without decorations for two days now haha. I am working from home tomorrow so intend to put the decorations on it... while working hard of course :)

I also thought all cars had the isofix bits.... I could be wrong though! Probably need to look at putting the car seat in the car soon myself.

Wills hope you enjoyed your very short lived Mat leave ;)* Annoying you have to go back but I'm sure they will really appreciate it and pay you I assume?
I finish up Friday 15th, on the countdown now!

Midwife appointment tomorrow and also seeing the anaesthetist for the 'what ifs' of having an emergency*C-section should that arise etc.* Does everyone elses Borough get you to see the anaesthetist also?

Hope you're all well ladies!

I've been told I'll be scheduled an appt with anaesthesiologist too. Not received any letter though!

Married they mentioned it to me in one of my consultant appts and then I received no letter so I called to chase them.
She was surprised that I hadn't received a letter given I was 34 weeks when I called them.
Appointment is this afternoon, I assume it's a pretty quick chat, I'll let you know if anything important comes up. Might pay to chase at your end!

Kiwi that's a good tip....yea my consultant arranged it too I even got a letter in the post confirming she requested it!

Thanks...I'm wondering how important it is. Havent chased it because it's one more thing on the list I don't need right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->