January 2018 rainbow babies

Kelskiii

Reaction score
January 2018 rainbow babies

Is there anyone that wants to join me?

I am Kelly, I am due 5th January 2018 after having a miscarriage in February 2017. I have a little girl R 3years old.

It is very early days at 4+3 I am very anxious/cautious I am finding these early days very difficult and trying to keep myself busy.

I have a midwife appointment on Thursday 4th may it's a early pregnancy appointment but I'm going to ask for a scan at 8 weeks. Hopefully they will let me have one.

Looking forward to meeting other ladies due in January x

Hi my name is Emily. I just found out I'm pregnant on Friday. We have been trying for 2 years and we had our first loss last May. I cannot help but feel like this one will not stick too. I got ok progression since 9 dpo and then yesterday afternoon I got one pretty dark positive and then a super faint first response. I'm going in today to get my beta checked. I didn't test this morning because I'm too afraid it will be negative. I would be due I believe January 7th.

Attachments

• 20170430_100551_opt.jpg
    20170430_100551_opt.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170430_131434_opt.jpg
    20170430_131434_opt.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170430_135458_opt.jpg
    20170430_135458_opt.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
Your tests look like they are getting darker to me. I hope you get some good news from your bloods.

Sorry for your loss it's so sad but when we finally get our rainbow baby it will be he perfect baby for us.

Let me know how your bloods go lots of baby dust x

This progression doesn't look to promising

Attachments

• 20170501_102758_opt.jpg
    20170501_102758_opt.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 21
Mine didn't get stronger until after 14dpo. Are you using urine throughout the day or the same time? Mine are much stronger on a morning than they are on an evening x

Today's was after I peed at the doctors so it wasn't fmu. I'm still waiting to hear back. Do you know how sensitive the tests are that they use at the doctors?

The doctors usually use the cheap ones like what you get off the internet (well that's what I seen my doctors use) so I'd say not very sensitive.

I got strong positives with this pregnancy on the cheap tests early on but I did not with my daughters pregnancy or my mmc x

My beta came back at 48! That doesn't seem too bad for being 12 dpo

Yes that sounds good for 12dpo are they testing you again to see if it doubles? Fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust x

Did you get your test results from today?

I am at the midwives tomorrow for a checking in appointment. I'm really struggling with early pregnancy after my miscarriage x

Hi ladies,
If it's ok, I might tentatively join in.. If this latest pregnancy continues successfully, I will be due 13th January 2018 (only 4 weeks right now).

I've had 3 MCs in a row since December 2016, so I am not overly optimistic at this point. My fertility doctor thinks it may just be bad luck, as I've had all the regular testing done now and everything has been normal. So at the moment we have unexplained recurrent MCs. We did get testing done on the last MC (on the embryo), but haven't got the results yet.

So I am just trying my best to take each day as it comes and not get too stressed/anxious over this current pregnancy. I've got an early pregnancy scan booked for 6w2d, so still another 2 weeks away.

I used to be a pee stick maniac, but after realising it caused me even more anxiety, I've stepped well away from them (only peed on 2 - second was to see if it was darker and was a real BFP). Same with blood testing as well - especially as with my last MC, my first 3 blood test results were really good, and then it was the fourth one that was the kicker and turned shit upside down. This time I haven't even had one blood test, and don't plan to.
So I'm just trying to go cold turkey until the scan, since that is the only thing that can give me the most accurate answer.

I have replaced the pee sticks and blood tests with accupuncture and counselling, and so far so good.. But hey, I'm 4 weeks.. let's see how I feel in another week or two lol - and that's if I make it that far.

Hope you ladies are doing okay! I've got my fingers crossed for all of us!! :hugs:

Hi Katbar congratulations !! I hope this baby sticks for you. Sorry to hear about your losses. I hope it is unexplained miscarriages and this baby is the one that is meant to be.

I girl I know from work has had 4 miscarriages and she told me recently that when you do get your baby it will be the most perfect one which you wouldn't have if you hadn't had a miscarriage... hard to hear but she is right.

I am struggling at the minute with my emotions. I am trying not to get emotionally attached to this pregnancy until I see a heartbeat (hopefully at 8weeks) but I know that I am already attached and this is why I get upset. I've never cried so much the last few weeks have been hard.

Im trying to stay positive but I'm not doing a good job at it. I hope our babies stick x

Hi Katbar congratulations !! I hope this baby sticks for you. Sorry to hear about your losses. I hope it is unexplained miscarriages and this baby is the one that is meant to be.

I girl I know from work has had 4 miscarriages and she told me recently that when you do get your baby it will be the most perfect one which you wouldn't have if you hadn't had a miscarriage... hard to hear but she is right.

I am struggling at the minute with my emotions. I am trying not to get emotionally attached to this pregnancy until I see a heartbeat (hopefully at 8weeks) but I know that I am already attached and this is why I get upset. I've never cried so much the last few weeks have been hard.

Im trying to stay positive but I'm not doing a good job at it. I hope our babies stick x

Thanks Kelskiii! We can only hope it's forth time lucky! I'm certainly over this whole process...

I definitely appreciate what your work friend said. That healthy precious baby will be worth it when they arrive!!

I totally hear what you're saying about the emotions too... I could have written all that myself. Unfortunately MCs take every little joy out of being pregnant, as it's just so hard to relax after you've had one. How long till your scan?

I was saying to my hubby how I am trying not to be too hopeful given our track record (& in a lot of ways I am not), but at the same time, regardless of not getting my hopes, I know I will be devastated if we also lose this pregnancy. No matter how much you try to protect yourself against it, there is just no way not to feel the disappointment and sadness of losing another pregnancy :nope:.

I've got exactly 2 weeks from today until our scan and I just know it's going to feel like an eternity!

:hugs:

Just wanted to update that my hcg had been doubling. They are testing every 48 hours and so far they went from 44 ,110, 216 (second one was taken around 5 pm and the third was taken early morning so it wasn't quite doubled since it had really been about 42 hrs). My next beta is tomorrow which will actually be a 72 hours gap so hopefully it will be at least in the 600s. I'm so afraid for another loss. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Just wanted to update that my hcg had been doubling. They are testing every 48 hours and so far they went from 44 ,110, 216 (second one was taken around 5 pm and the third was taken early morning so it wasn't quite doubled since it had really been about 42 hrs). My next beta is tomorrow which will actually be a 72 hours gap so hopefully it will be at least in the 600s. I'm so afraid for another loss. I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Glad it is good news so far :). Fingers crossed the next one is tracking along as nicely! :hugs:

Ugh, struggling a bit today.. I have been doing my best to remain as "upbeat" as possible, whilst also not getting too hopeful. It's been a week now since finding out we are pregnant again and I feel like I am getting closer into that "what if" territory.

I have been doing good with not testing and just taking each day as it comes, but now I can feel that impatience building up a bit, and just wanting to know if this is a healthy baby growing well, or if we are going to be back at square one. Part of me wants to buy a test in the hope it might buy me a little bit of reassurance, and then the other part of me is screaming "No, No, NO! You know this won't help.". Sigh :(.

My first MC in December, I knew something was wrong before I hit 5 weeks, because the pee sticks had stopped getting darker, and then of course my blood tests confirmed the worst. My chemical was too short lived to stress over anything (or get blood tests done). Then my most recent MC, the tests did get darker (although I didn't take as many and stopped just before the 5 weeks mark), and my first 3 blood tests all had nice 42-50 hour doubling time. So there I was thinking it was all good (although still filled with anxiety of course), and then my blood test at 6 weeks shot out to 94 hour doubling time, and 2 scans later we knew it was a missed-MC.
So I know that there is no point doing anything at this stage, as it no matter what, it could still go either way. But the 22nd May feels sooo far away...

Anyway, sorry for the blabbering. I guess I just feel that if I can let some of this out, maybe it will help me get in control of everything, even if just for another few days. I do have my counseling session tomorrow, so hopefully that will help with my impatience a bit.

Jaxntango - any news on your latest blood test?? Hoping it continues to be good news!!

I just got my blood test and haven't heard back. I have a splitting headache...ugh.

My beta jumped from 216 to 1100 in 3 days! Next one is tomorrow and i have another on Friday. Assuming they are still doubling, I can have a 6 week scan next week.

Hi ladies, I would like to tentatively join you. I got my bfp this morning at 11dpo which makes me 3+5 and due on 20th January. I'm not taking anything for granted but I'm trying to keep hold of the elated feeling of knowing I'm pregnant and not let the negativity of, that doesn't mean I'm definitely having a baby, take over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->