January 2018 rainbow babies

Glad to hear that Bittersweet! Great news :). Hopefully the next scan is looking just as good!

Congrats Annio84! Wonderful news :).

Not too bad thanks. Starting to feel the odd bit of kicking (or punching), which is reassuring when it happens! Have you started to feel any movement or flutters yet?

Glad all going well KatBar. I am 12 weeks today and so far all good. Had panorama which came back low risk (and it's a girl) and a private scan at 11&4 (which all looked fine). I an still paranoid sth will go wrong, but starting to feel a bit better.

Can't believe you are nearly 18 weeks! Time is flying :). Are you going to find out the sex of the baby (or have you done already).

When is your next scan?

Glad all going well KatBar. I am 12 weeks today and so far all good. Had panorama which came back low risk (and it's a girl) and a private scan at 11&4 (which all looked fine). I an still paranoid sth will go wrong, but starting to feel a bit better.

Can't believe you are nearly 18 weeks! Time is flying :). Are you going to find out the sex of the baby (or have you done already).

When is your next scan?

So glad to hear it's all still going well :)!! I definitely appreciate that it's still hard to relax completely tho (even now, I still get scared about losing this baby).

And yay for another girl! Hopefully your two girls will be nice and close growing up!

I'm having a boy (we did NIPP test, which would be same/similar to panorama one). So two lil boys for us.
We actually weren't going to find out this time, but it was obvious (believe it or not) at the 13 week scan. My first son was obvious too, and we choose to find out that time, so unfortunately I knew exactly what I was looking at when the scan lady did a potty shot to measure the thigh bones. I then just choose to confirm it officially by looking at our NIPP test results, and sure enough, it's a boy haha.

Hope it all continues to go well!

Glad all is well. I've been feeling subtle movements since week 13 believe it or not. Also when I wake up in the morning you can clearly see he is lying down the left side of my 'bump'

Congrats on another girl and another boy respectively. How do your older kids feel about their new siblings? My daughter really wanted a sister but she's accepted it pretty well.

Glad all is well. I've been feeling subtle movements since week 13 believe it or not. Also when I wake up in the morning you can clearly see he is lying down the left side of my 'bump'

Congrats on another girl and another boy respectively. How do your older kids feel about their new siblings? My daughter really wanted a sister but she's accepted it pretty well.

Oh I can definitely believe that on the early movements!
I felt first movements with my first at 16 weeks, but expected not to feel them til later with this pregnancy because this time the placenta is anterior. But I've been feeling actual 'body roll/stretch' type movement since 15 weeks, and have been feeling tiny kicks since about 16 and half weeks even with the anterior placenta!

My son is not keen on a baby joining our family haha - boy or girl! But I think his still a bit young to fully get what we're saying when we say he'll be getting a brother. He certainly isnt keen on his new baby cousin - he steers well clear of him :haha:.

I can appreciate your daughter wanting a sister, but it's nice she is coming round to the idea of a brother instead. I've got a lot of friends who have really great relationships withtheir brothers, so she might end up being the same too :).

I think she'll be great once he's here. She loves all babies but she really wanted to share bunk beds and have a sleepover with her sister every night. Silly really since we only have 2 bedrooms so she'll have to share with her brother anyway. She's still hugging and kissing my belly and wants to talk to the baby every morning. She's just turned four so most of her friends already have siblings so she totally gets it.

Amazing that you're feeling such strong movements already. Had my first little kicks yesterday. Today we're back to wriggles and rolls. I really just want to get to the point where I can feels proper movements regularly. I' e not really been that reassured by scans this time because my loss was after my 12 week scan so I need the reassurance of feeling baby.

Has anyone thought of any names yet?

Aw, that's nice how excited she is! Very sweet :).

Totally agree about wanting to feel the bigger more consistent movements! I ended up not feeling anything for 5 days after writing that. So freaked out and went and got checked by a midwife - and of course everything was fine. So now I'm just trying to relax and not worry if the movement isn't too consistent yet.

We've picked out our bubs name. We already had a girl and a boy name we liked, so it didn't take long haha. How about you?

well we were set on a boys name for DD and we thought we'd just use that but I've kind of gone off it.

well we were set on a boys name for DD and we thought we'd just use that but I've kind of gone off it.

That's the trouble with having a name on the list awhile, it gives you time to reconsider haha. My husband changes his mind every second day on the one we've chosen, but I think when the time comes, it will stick anyway.

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing now we're all right on the edge of third tri. I'm just starting to accept I'm going to have a baby and freaking out that I'm not at all prepared because I've been feeling really detached until now.

Same here! I'ts only just hit me! Get my induction date in 4 weeks!! Since hitting 18 weeks my pregnancy has flown! Really need to start buying stuff now!

I know, I think I have 4 baby grows and that's pretty much it!

Hey ladies! Definitely agree with the pregnancy starting to go a bit quicker!! We're fairly organised, but then we're having another boy, so didn't have a lot to get this time round.
Hope you're all well :).

I know we haven't been that active on this thread but just wanted to pop in and see how it's going and if anyone has had their baby yet? I'm 38+5 today and so uncomfortable. Waiting for the HV to come round which I actually find really intrusive at this stage of pregnancy. My house is nowhere near as tidy as normal but I physically can't do a lot of what I normally would and relying on hubby who doesn't have the same standards I do.

Hey there! I've had my little boy on the 30th December. He was induced at 38 weeks due to low fluid levels.

Hopefully not long to go for you! Crazy all the lil Jan bubs will now be making their appearance.

congratulations! I know I can't believe it's nearly time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->