January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

Glad you're feeling a bit better, dcm!

As for me, AF came this morning, leaving me with a 10 day luteal phase. Frustrating and discouraging, but I will try to press on.

Oh no :( I’m sorry AF came :( hope this month is your month!!! I had an 8 day leuteal phase last cycle and conceived this one so keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM I have an early scan on Thursday at 11am because of the spotting and little bit of pain I’ve been getting. I’ll only be 5+2 so I know they won’t see anything much. I’m just hoping for a sac in the correct place x

Sorry to hear that AF arrived Robyn, good luck for your next cycle!

Good luck for Thursday Cookie, I hope everything goes well! It feels like it's been a while since your BFP so that must be a good sign?

How's everything going dcm? I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

How did it go Cookie? Was it today your scan?

Yes it went really well, had to have a transvaginal one as I was too early (which I already knew!) and they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac in the correct place. So that was really positive!

However a few hours later I had one episode of light red watery bleeding. I think it looked worse than it was as it was all mixed with the ultrasound gel etc. But that stopped after one trip to the loo and wasn’t even enough to get on my pants, just when I wiped. So I think given the spotting etc, I just have a very sensitive cervix and it was disturbed with the ultrasound wand.

I have a repeat scan in 2 weeks on the 1st feb.

How are you doing? Sorry AF came and I really hope next month is your month for a sticky baby x

That's fabulous your scan went well and all is in the right place :) I'm sure next time you'll see a lovely hb! The earliest we saw anything was 5+6, I think any earlier we wouldn't have seen the hb.
Don't worry about the spotting, it was highly likely the dildocam irritating your cervix, it did me too.
I'm ok I guess. Had the pelvic scan which showed everything to be fine except my lining is far too thin. I don't know if this is too much progesterone or what, still waiting to hear from my GP for advice on whether to continue using progesterone or stop, or lower the dose. The thing that came out last cycle was a polyp rather than a decidual cast and this could have been enough to cause all our chemicals by itself so I'm hoping my lining thickens nicely this cycle and with that stupid polyp gone hopefully we will be lucky

Cookie- glad to hear everything went well

Happy cupcake - glad your scan was ok tonnes of baby dust to you 😊

I got a positive OPK yesterday, did the bd last night and will continue over the weekend ( it’s also my birthday weekend 😀) so I’ll be testing in about 13 days im excited as this feels like the best chance iv had so far ( check my journal for my story ) baby dust everywhere!! Baby dust to me 😁

I'm apart of another thread of girls testing this month. I just wanted to share with you the box of serious duds I got from that company. They have refunded my money but I've went through a box of 100 with in the last four months... Below are some pics to show you what I mean. I'm currently 15 dpo I believe. I'm suppose to start my cycle on Monday according to my app.

Good luck to everyone! I'm praying for a sticky!

Attachments

• 20180120_082300.jpg
    20180120_082300.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks, MissGii :) I just have to figure out if it's the progesterone causing my lining to be too thin. I'm in a tough spot as it helps my anxiety so much during my lp, so I don't want to completely stop using it, but if it's thinning my lining then I will have to. Still haven't heard from my GP which is incredibly frustrating.
I'm glad you're feeling positive this cycle :) I hope it ends in a positive test for you!

B, sorry I'm too lazy to spell out your whole username lol those tests :shock: we don't have those here I don't think

Can I join here?? I haven't been on this forum for years. But I find myself with questions and likely needed to test in the next week or so (I usually get my positives 3w 2ds-3ds).
I wanted to ask advice on my ovulation tests.

My last period was December.7th/2017. I since have no had a period. No birth control. Not pregnant. Took a few random ovulation tests prior to the top test in the photo and they were all very very light and obviously no action was happening. I took the top test because I notice a huge increase in CM and that's what I got. Then the tests get progressively lighter. You can ignore the one 5pm test as it's super faint because I tested using a few drop of pee I squeezed out lol. Should have just waited.
Posting the top test in a group I'm on on Facebook I got a couple of "not quite" and I didn't believe it was a positive. I've posted the full set of tests and no reply, so I'm going elsewhere.
It looks to me like I likely ovulated prior to the first test, and caught ovulation passing? Any thoughts ladies?? I'm guessing if I had taken a test the day before it probably would have been positive.

These tests were taken top two on the 17th, next three on the 18th and one on the 19th of January.

Trying to finger out how likely it is I could end up pregnant. Two rounds of unprotected sex on the 15th.

What do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_20180121_133150.jpg
    IMG_20180121_133150.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
Can I join here?? I haven't been on this forum for years. But I find myself with questions and likely needed to test in the next week or so (I usually get my positives 3w 2ds-3ds).
I wanted to ask advice on my ovulation tests.

My last period was December.7th/2017. I since have no had a period. No birth control. Not pregnant. Took a few random ovulation tests prior to the top test in the photo and they were all very very light and obviously no action was happening. I took the top test because I notice a huge increase in CM and that's what I got. Then the tests get progressively lighter. You can ignore the one 5pm test as it's super faint because I tested using a few drop of pee I squeezed out lol. Should have just waited.
Posting the top test in a group I'm on on Facebook I got a couple of "not quite" and I didn't believe it was a positive. I've posted the full set of tests and no reply, so I'm going elsewhere.
It looks to me like I likely ovulated prior to the first test, and caught ovulation passing? Any thoughts ladies?? I'm guessing if I had taken a test the day before it probably would have been positive.

These tests were taken top two on the 17th, next three on the 18th and one on the 19th of January.

Trying to finger out how likely it is I could end up pregnant. Two rounds of unprotected sex on the 15th.

What do you think??

Hi and welcome I’m new to this ovulation test thing only been doing myself this month and a few odd ones Here and there but I think the top one looks like a positive and and your probably right in that you ovulated that day or the day before so very possible you could be pregnant 😊

It could be you just missed your surge, I have done that before. I wouldn't worry too much about it, do you temp?

No temping. We're kind of trying not trying. We have a nearly 9 month old. I only tested because I noticed the increase in CM. TWW is the worst.

Sorry to hear that AF arrived Robyn, good luck for your next cycle!

Good luck for Thursday Cookie, I hope everything goes well! It feels like it's been a while since your BFP so that must be a good sign?

How's everything going dcm? I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Feeling so much better, thanks for asking. AF actually arrived today, which is somewhat bitter sweet but it’s fine. Just trying to focus on my well being right now and my daughter (who will be 3 next week)

I’m so sorry AF arrived all of you :( sending loads of :dust: for next cycle!!!

This is so good of you. I am sorry for the loss of your second child. I can understand how painful it might have been. But it seems that you have moved on. Which is good. We are left with no other choice in such circumstances. I do hope that this time it will be a positive. Just make sure you chart properly. I have also heard of an ovagraph. It help you with your ovulation period. I have never used it before. But I have friends who have been telling me stories about it. It has always been positive. You can get more information concerning that from Bio tex clinic. Because my friends have been going there. They tell me that the success rate is high compared to others. Especially if you just want to give it a one try. During the ovulation period. Then when you wait a few dpo you get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"