January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

Great news that the spotting has stopped Cookie! That test looks great!

Sounds like there's some good symptoms for cowgirlbaby and dcm too! Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody.

I'm only on cd13 at the moment but not feeling good about this cycle. My EWCM has disappeared this cycle and I think we may have overdone the BD too early as this week when I should be ovulating DH seems to be producing less than normal (sorry, TMI!) :-(

Aww thank you and I think you still have a chance. Don’t give up hope yet? Did you bd anytime during your fertile window?

Cookie, those tests don't get much darker than that! Looking really good :)

My tests have been progressing, I now have positives - albeit faint - on different brands as opposed to just the one brand and negative on the others. So you'd think that was good. However, my beta returned at below 1, GP said no evidence of pregnancy but my tests are progressing? Isn't that evidence? If they continue to progress then I'm asking for a repeat blood because I'm not giving up unless I see negative tests at home. The lab could have messed them up for all I know, or given me someone else's results

My tests have been progressing, I now have positives - albeit faint - on different brands as opposed to just the one brand and negative on the others. So you'd think that was good. However, my beta returned at below 1, GP said no evidence of pregnancy but my tests are progressing? Isn't that evidence? If they continue to progress then I'm asking for a repeat blood because I'm not giving up unless I see negative tests at home. The lab could have messed them up for all I know, or given me someone else's results

Best of luck happy cupcake, and I think you’ll be just fine cookie those tests look awesome. Sticky baby dust to all x

Aww thank you and I think you still have a chance. Don’t give up hope yet? Did you bd anytime during your fertile window?

Thanks dcm. Based on the fact I have always had EWCM around cd12-14 in the past, I assume I ovulate around then. This month in that window so far (cd14 today) my cm has gone really watery but never progressed to ewcm. Which has never happened before! I don't know whether I am less likely to have ovulated?

We have BD every day from Cd7 (not the original plan, just sort of happened) which is why I'm expecting now that between the missing EWCM and BD too early/there possibly not being as many swimmers we have less chance. Will see how I feel over the next couple of weeks!

How are you feeling today? Your symptoms sound a lot like mine did with DD! Good luck!

Congratulations happycupcake that sounds really positive! I would have thought test progression is evidence too, could it have been too early for the bloods? Here my GP wouldn't normally check bloods unless there was an issue, they would take HPT as evidence of pregnancy so unless AF turned up or the tests were negative I would be treated like I was pregnant..

Congratulations happycupcake that sounds really positive! I would have thought test progression is evidence too, could it have been too early for the bloods? Here my GP wouldn't normally check bloods unless there was an issue, they would take HPT as evidence of pregnancy so unless AF turned up or the tests were negative I would be treated like I was pregnant..

That’s awesome your tests are progressing happy cupcake! You can’t get a false positive, especially on several different tests! The lab must have messed up your results.

My area is the same, no bloods done here either. If you miss your period and get a positive HPT then you are treated as pregnant and all the normal channels followed. It’s a little annoying as you don’t see anyone until 9 weeks and then no scan until 12, but I guess that’s just how it is x

I know I said I wasn’t going to test anymore but more spotting this morning so my anxiety is high! I know brown spotting can be completely normal, I think I’m just not controlling my anxiety well. Was 2nd wee of the morning, only managed to get a little bit out lol! But I’m happy enough for now :)

Attachments

• 86A154FA-66D0-4D73-9C52-A0D46C4CC6E9.jpg
    86A154FA-66D0-4D73-9C52-A0D46C4CC6E9.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 12
They wouldn't usually here too, but I requested it as I had had lines on one brand only before yesterday and that concerned me so I asked for a beta. I haven't had bloods done for this during any of my successful pregnancies so I don't know if I'm one of these weirdos where it shows up later in blood or doesn't show in blood.
Tests fainter today, however I had to drink a lot last night as I was stinging from the pessary. So I don't know if it's that, or if it's because it's failing. I'm assuming it's failing and they'll be negative tomorrow.

Congratulations Cookie, that's an amazing line especially for an IC! :)

Thanks dcm. Based on the fact I have always had EWCM around cd12-14 in the past, I assume I ovulate around then. This month in that window so far (cd14 today) my cm has gone really watery but never progressed to ewcm. Which has never happened before! I don't know whether I am less likely to have ovulated?

We have BD every day from Cd7 (not the original plan, just sort of happened) which is why I'm expecting now that between the missing EWCM and BD too early/there possibly not being as many swimmers we have less chance. Will see how I feel over the next couple of weeks!

How are you feeling today? Your symptoms sound a lot like mine did with DD! Good luck!

Aww i know the feeling. It’s just so frustrating so I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. When are you going to test? I’m not really sure my ovulation date as well so if this isn’t my month I’m going to try tracking with opk test strips.

I’m still having the nausea. It’s so bad. Never had this before and my appetite is crazy but the nausea is keeping me from eating. I also keep getting cramps on and off. A little tired but nothing major.

How are you feeling? Anymore symptoms?

Hey everyone, how are we all doing today?

It’s been long and slow today for me! I am at slimming world tonight at 7.30 so just been counting down to that so I can get to tomorrow. I am basically wishing days away at the moment until I can get a scan next week x

So I never drink milk (hate milk) haven’t had milk in 2+ years (nor ice cream) only non dairy ice cream and for some strange reason I started craving ice cream and I had to hunt around for some Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. I’m also craving cereal with a big bowl of milk (my mouth is watering by the thought of it) and I’m completely disgusted by milk. I’ve also been eating lots of pickles (which I do like) but haven’t had those in awhile. I got my daughter a happy meal with extra pickle just to eat the pickles and made oh get some lol. Weird but strange. Still can’t believe I just ate non dairy ice cream and I feel good about it.

Another strange this is I don’t eat meat but I’m craving meat so bad :(

Had the nerve to take a hpt today at 6dpo knowing it was going to be negative.

You most likely won’t have implanted yet Hun, I know it’s hard but give it 5 more days until you test again. That being said I tested at 5dpo cause I was impatient! Obviously negative lol, but I did get my BFP at 9dpo :)

AFM- I’m trying to put this all to the back of my mind at the moment and convince myself not to think about it. I hate this early stage because there’s so much that can happen and there’s no real symptoms so all you have is the positive tests.

I’m back at the GP on Tuesday hopefully for a referral to the EPAU for a scan but with my dates differing from there’s by a whole 7 days I don’t think they’ll see anything! But we’ll see what happens

Aww i know the feeling. It’s just so frustrating so I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. When are you going to test? I’m not really sure my ovulation date as well so if this isn’t my month I’m going to try tracking with opk test strips.

I’m still having the nausea. It’s so bad. Never had this before and my appetite is crazy but the nausea is keeping me from eating. I also keep getting cramps on and off. A little tired but nothing major.

How are you feeling? Anymore symptoms?

Thank you - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too, I think the nausea sounds like a good sign!

Especially with not having EWCM this month I'm a bit lost as to when my ovulation would have been, although I suspect yesterday or today. So I should wait a while yet before testing but I have internet cheapies in the drawer so don't expect my willpower will last long!

You most likely won’t have implanted yet Hun, I know it’s hard but give it 5 more days until you test again. That being said I tested at 5dpo cause I was impatient! Obviously negative lol, but I did get my BFP at 9dpo :)

AFM- I’m trying to put this all to the back of my mind at the moment and convince myself not to think about it. I hate this early stage because there’s so much that can happen and there’s no real symptoms so all you have is the positive tests.

I’m back at the GP on Tuesday hopefully for a referral to the EPAU for a scan but with my dates differing from there’s by a whole 7 days I don’t think they’ll see anything! But we’ll see what happens

You're getting closer one day at a time, I'm so pleased for you that the spotting has eased and you're still getting such good BFP's.

I also agree that 6dpo is too early to test but know I'll probably be the same :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->