• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

January 2018 Testers!!! Come wait with me!

DCM I'm vegetarian but craved steak with my first

Had the nerve to take a hpt today at 6dpo knowing it was going to be negative.

You most likely won’t have implanted yet Hun, I know it’s hard but give it 5 more days until you test again. That being said I tested at 5dpo cause I was impatient! Obviously negative lol, but I did get my BFP at 9dpo :)

AFM- I’m trying to put this all to the back of my mind at the moment and convince myself not to think about it. I hate this early stage because there’s so much that can happen and there’s no real symptoms so all you have is the positive tests.

I’m back at the GP on Tuesday hopefully for a referral to the EPAU for a scan but with my dates differing from there’s by a whole 7 days I don’t think they’ll see anything! But we’ll see what happens

xCookieDoughx- I know I was just so tempted I couldn’t help myself this morning lol. And I’ll be testing at 10 or 11 dpo which will be the 17th or 18th.

And keeping you in my prayers. Hoping you have a healthy pregnancy :)

Bump.on.brain-thanks love! I’m hoping it is cause I hate the feeling of not being able to stomach anything especially this early on not knowing if I’ll get a bfp or bfn. I think you’ll have a good chance don’t lose hope yet. Keeping fingers crossed for you and all of us.

happycupcake- lol it’s just so strange craving meat knowing I’m not a meat eater. I can’t believe it almost.

So the symptom spotting has officially begun for me! I had really crazy, vivid dreams all night last night which is very unusual so I'm already wondering if that means anything :dohh:

I also meant to say, I went to the Dr yesterday and as part of the visit she examined my stomach, really pressing on it to be able to feel the ovaries etc. I'm worrying now that this wasn't a good idea in the 2WW - can I ask what all your thoughts are? I'm worried it may have damaged something somehow!!

BTW, things that you DON'T say to women who have had miscarriages or foster children: "Well, you're not actually their mother." Um. Okay, so who is, the bitch who's selling the WIC coupons to buy drugs while I pay $26 a can for a special hypoallergenic formula? No. You do not get to say that to me.

And my MOTHER of all people. I THOUGHT she got it... love is thicker than blood. I actually even used to pray that even if it caused God to close my womb forever, if it kept those children safe and happy, I wanted Him to do it. Do. Not. Tell. Me. Those. Aren't. My. Kids.

Sorry, vent over.

BTW, things that you DON'T say to women who have had miscarriages or foster children: "Well, you're not actually their mother." Um. Okay, so who is, the bitch who's selling the WIC coupons to buy drugs while I pay $26 a can for a special hypoallergenic formula? No. You do not get to say that to me.

And my MOTHER of all people. I THOUGHT she got it... love is thicker than blood. I actually even used to pray that even if it caused God to close my womb forever, if it kept those children safe and happy, I wanted Him to do it. Do. Not. Tell. Me. Those. Aren't. My. Kids.

Sorry, vent over.

I'm so sorry VioletsMommy, you can tell how much you love them. I hope you're okay :hugs:

I honestly don’t even want a baby anymore, just found out OH has been cheating the whole time. Having sex with me and another girl he got pregnant for the 2nd time. She just had a baby and me and him been together and he’s also been with her. I have proof and all text screen shots and videos.

Fyi- I have his first child smh. Don’t even know how to describe the feeling I’m feeling

I honestly don’t even want a baby anymore, just found out OH has been cheating the whole time. Having sex with me and another girl he got pregnant for the 2nd time. She just had a baby and me and him been together and he’s also been with her. I have proof and all text screen shots and videos.

I am so sorry :( that’s awful Hun I really don’t know what to say. Have you got any family around you can talk too and get some support?

Sending massive hugs xx

Sorry, vent over.

So many hugs to you :hugs: you do such a wonderful job, don't let anyone tell you those aren't your babies because you do the best job anyone ever could <3

Fyi- I have his first child smh. Don’t even know how to describe the feeling I’m feeling

I am so sorry. My sister went through the same thing with her ex, her DDs dad. I actually found out before she did that he'd been cheating on her with some girl in a different town and had just had a baby with her (my sister was almost due to give birth at the time). I gave him an ultimatum, he promised he would stick by my sister but three weeks after the birth of their daughter he left and hasn't had anything to do with them since. It's truly awful when the person you're meant to be able to trust most does something so incredibly terrible. I'm so sorry :hugs:

Cookie, I hope you're doing ok?

I'm heading for another chemical unfortunately

I am so sorry, I don't have words that will help, and nothing can make this right, but I hope the best for you and that you have the strength to continue on with your head held high. <3 :hugs:

I was wondering if you ladies have ever experienced a constant full bladder pressure when you have to urinate... I get it like 5 times a day, where my bladder gets full almost all of a sudden and there is this pressure on your bladder and uterus. It doesn't burn like a UTI or anything... I'm 8 DPO today.

I only have that if it's a UTI tbh, but then I would have stinging too. I didn't get the whole peeing all the time with my pregnancies so much so I don't have frame of reference for this

I don&#8217;t always get the burning when I have a UTI, it often presents itself in different ways. I suffer with multiple UTIs each year. They aren&#8217;t sure why, I just seem to get them! Definitely take a urine sample to the GP, doesn&#8217;t hurt to get them to dip it, only takes a minute :)

Oh no Happycupcake I&#8217;m so sorry :( are they going to do some tests to find out why this keeps happening?

I&#8217;m still getting the orange/brown spotting daily, which is scary and annoying.
I read on google that dark positives and brown spotting can be an indicator of an ectopic pregnancy. I still test daily with ICs which are always very dark so I suppose in a way it&#8217;s a good sign my levels aren&#8217;t dropping, but until I&#8217;ve spoken to the EPU on Tuesday I can&#8217;t relax :(

I am so sorry dcm. I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling. :hugs: Stay strong, you deserve better and can get through this.

I don’t always get the burning when I have a UTI, it often presents itself in different ways. I suffer with multiple UTIs each year. They aren’t sure why, I just seem to get them! Definitely take a urine sample to the GP, doesn’t hurt to get them to dip it, only takes a minute :)

Oh no Happycupcake I’m so sorry :( are they going to do some tests to find out why this keeps happening?

I’m still getting the orange/brown spotting daily, which is scary and annoying.
I read on google that dark positives and brown spotting can be an indicator of an ectopic pregnancy. I still test daily with ICs which are always very dark so I suppose in a way it’s a good sign my levels aren’t dropping, but until I’ve spoken to the EPU on Tuesday I can’t relax :(

Yes, I agree with taking a sample in and actually I would also ask for it to be sent to the lab if it doesn't show on their dipsticks because as someone who suffers frequently with UTIs too, mine don't show up on dipsticks and I always have to ask them to be sent to the lab and they always return positive for E.Coli bacteria, which is the most common bacteria causing UTIs.

I have had my bloods done which checked for FSH, LH, FBC, oestradiol and thyroid and they returned fine. I had my progesterone checked at 9dpo which returned at 105.7nmol/L which is really good, and I'm having a pelvic scan tomorrow to see if there's anything obvious stopping things happening. I'm hoping they don't find anything awful.
My instinct was low progesterone and I wonder if it's only just sorted itself out since I haven't used the pessaries for long, this is the third cycle I think and sometimes it can take up to around six months for it to sort itself out. It is possible it's that. This time I clearly implanted quite late and reading up about this, apparently according to a study late implanters can be associated with chromosomal abnormalities and apparently more than 80% result in early loss, so it may be that this paves the way for a successful pregnancy if it was only hormones and they're now sorted out as in all my chemicals I haven't once implanted as late as this before.
I'm hoping it's a positive sign.

You're scaring yourself with Dr Google! Brown spotting is more frequently associated with old blood, probably leftover from implantation which can take time to work its way out completely. This is completely harmless. Ectopic pregnancies, whilst can be associated with unusually high levels of hCG (but remember pregnancy tests aren't designed to detect huge amounts, so it's good yours are still dark as to me this says they're picking up a reasonable amount rather than an unusual amount, otherwise they'd be fainter), they're more associated with low levels, or varying levels of hCG. So if your tests were light then dark and continued like this, that would be cause for concern. I think this is a positive sign that things are fine. Ectopic pregnancies usually present with bright red bleeding too I think, more commonly than brown spotting anyway. The type of spotting you're describing is typical of early pregnancy spotting which is normal and nothing to worry about

Thanks ladies.

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles Happycupcake. FX for this one.

And Cookie, I've heard a lot of spotting stories that turned out fine, so know you are definitely not alone in that! It's so hard to not worry, especially with what you've been through.

I really hope you get sorted soon Happycupcake!

Thank you all for your reassurance, I do feel better about it all! I&#8217;m having a little on and off pain, nothing bad or anything just a little sharp pains in the uterus area every now and again, I presume these are stretching pains as anything bad would be a more constant pain? I think a lot of it is in my head though! It&#8217;s really only when I&#8217;m busy doing stuff etc, so I&#8217;m going with stretchy pains.
I&#8217;m still going to the GP on Tuesday for the EPU referral. I did explain to my GP that I KNOW when I ovulated and I&#8217;m exactly 7 days behind where my LMP puts me, making me 5 weeks on Tuesday instead of 6 like they think.
But the GP said that shes going to refer me based on my LMP so I can get in and seen. Although if they scan me they won&#8217;t see anything! Because I&#8217;ll only be 5 weeks. So I think I might panic more!

I might wait until the following Tuesday so that a scan will show up a baby.

The thing for me is that I was so worried about it being ectopic and losing a tube if it goes on too long, that I wanted to be seen ASAP! But I&#8217;m not bleeding, I don&#8217;t have bad pain or shoulder tip pain, and my tests are normal darkness. So I think I&#8217;m okay :)

I just wish I could relax :(

I may be wrong but because it's so early on I don't think they'd do anything anyway at the moment because they wouldn't be able to see anything. I they'd make you wait until they know they can or should reliably be able to see a baby and then if not where expected investigate further. I really don't think it's ectopic though

Thank you ladies so much! I really want to get back to you all yesterday but I was so so so so devastate about. But I’m feeling better today. Taking things one step at a time :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better, dcm!

As for me, AF came this morning, leaving me with a 10 day luteal phase. Frustrating and discouraging, but I will try to press on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"