JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

8dpo is still really early Mumzy! You're in til af shows!

Fx she doesn't show. Every one around me is pregnant and I'm just like when is it my turn. Xx

Right!!! at this very moment, my sister, sister-in-law and niece are pregnant and I'm sitting here with my hands in the air thinking "Dear Lord, aren't you forgetting someone, I'm here too.":blush:

So I had to work till 11 last night super stressful shift. And I cant sleep now I'm just watching time creep...3:30am...

Cookie your progression looks awesome! I'm hoping for a BFP just like yours!

Lord knows if you didn't know me you'd think I was with the amount of water in drinking. I'm not much of a water drinker but I am so nauseous I am drinking enough water and orange juice to drown a freaking horse!

Yah, I'm not sure about it. Next cycle would be the worst timing, but I also don't want to stop trying in case that's supposed to be the cycle it happens. In 9 months that and two weeks DH and I will be renewing our vows and having an actual wedding for our family and friends. We got married in Italy and we've been living here for 2 years and going home in a few months. I'm kinda thinking we may end up waiting. But I also don't want to stop trying even if it means I will just have given birth or about to drop on the dance floor. I don't know how I feel about it.

It will defiantly happen next month then 🙈 I booked a holiday with my hubby and friend with her hubby after having a miscarriage on 6th month of trying... next month of trying I fell pregnant with my little boy

Thank you ladies! No more testing for me now as I’m driving myself crazy! I just need to try and relax :)

Congrats to all who got a BFP!

Big hugs to all AF got :hugs:

:dust: to all still waiting!

Thank you Md, you're totally right!!! I needed to hear that so much ❤️ I'm so grateful for your support and the support of everyone here

Good Morning everyone!
Today is the day that AF is supposed to arrive. I am feeling a little anxious and having an uneasy stomach. I'm not sure of it is because I am just hoping so much AF doesnt come or if its something else. I had my IUD taken out July 27th and AF arrived 2 days after the removal. Since then my cycles have been no longer than 28 days, Today is day 28. I took a HPT yesterday and came up negative, so i'm praying that i am just a "late bloomer" for the HCG to show up enough to test positive.

8dpo is still really early Mumzy! You're in til af shows!

Fx she doesn't show. Every one around me is pregnant and I'm just like when is it my turn. Xx

Right!!! at this very moment, my sister, sister-in-law and niece are pregnant and I'm sitting here with my hands in the air thinking "Dear Lord, aren't you forgetting someone, I'm here too.":blush:

LOL yes, this. My sister-in-law just had her second baby in December, a mom in my youngest's moms group just had her baby today, plus 2 (maybe 3) others are currently pregnant. Also many from high school had babies this past year, or are currently pregnant and due this year.

Good Morning everyone!
Today is the day that AF is supposed to arrive. I am feeling a little anxious and having an uneasy stomach. I'm not sure of it is because I am just hoping so much AF doesnt come or if its something else. I had my IUD taken out July 27th and AF arrived 2 days after the removal. Since then my cycles have been no longer than 28 days, Today is day 28. I took a HPT yesterday and came up negative, so i'm praying that i am just a "late bloomer" for the HCG to show up enough to test positive.

FX for you!!!!

So I'm not sure if I attached an image right or not.
But unless you guys can see something I can't.
Got a BFN.
But maybe I got my dates wrong or its too early,
Or whatever.
Will try again in a few more days if AF doesn't come.
I don't consider myself down and out till the witch comes https://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MushusMomma

Merp stupid photobucket hates me

https://i67.tinypic.com/2ih59n4.jpg

So I just wiped after going for a wee and noticed some pinkish cm.. hoping for implantation although i do usually spot before af just not this early. Will test again Wednesday xx

Cookie - Those lines look great! H&H 9 months to you!!

Bebe - so sorry that this wasn't the month. keep your head up! New year, new outlook!

Keepthefaith - FX for you

AFM - I should ovulate this weekend (when I am out of town, naturally :nope:) But hopefully it will happen in the earlier part of the weekend, so we can BD a few times before I leave!

ALSO - had hubby's swimmer results come back. Everything passed with flying colors...minus the total count. He was low on that. But, motility, morphology, etc were all WELL above the suggested levels! Seemed to cheer hubby up just a bit, but is concerned with the total count. OB seems to not be worried, so FX to trying another month normally!

Cookie - those are some dark lines! Congrats!
Bebe - Im sorry AF showed her face. FX for the next cycle!
Lulu - having all numbers good except for counts is great news! With the help of some supplements I am sure your DH can increase the counts as well. Good luck BDing this weekend!

AFM: 8dpo today, trigger shot still hasn't left my body so I keep testing positive. DH and I are going on vaca on Thursday morning so I hope to know by then either way.

LuLu - what's up with your temp spike CD6? I see you took an OPK and it was negative. Interesting though....

Lulu-DH had the same results!! Hoping that with some fertileaid and the count supplement that will be fixed asap! Just waiting for it to arrive!

So I just wiped after going for a wee and noticed some pinkish cm.. hoping for implantation although i do usually spot before af just not this early. Will test again Wednesday xx

Good luck!!!!!! FX it was implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->