JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Cookie - that's great progression! Ready to be marked as a BFP?

Cookie - I had numerous chemicals before my first successful pregnancy and I never had progression like you have. It’s looking very promising!!!!

mrnmrsm - sorry to hear AF came. Fingers crossed this month is positives for both of us!!!

Got my big temp drop this morning....now just waiting around for af to show.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180107-055649.jpg
    Screenshot_20180107-055649.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Sorry about the temp drop Bebe. :hugs: At least we now know you have a normal LP of course it is much better if it's a bfp... WE will get it next cycle. :hugs:

Cookie - that's great progression! Ready to be marked as a BFP?

I’m not sure yet. My BBT took a nosedive this morning :( I don’t think it’s looking great. I’ll wait until after AF is due and then let you know :)

Oh no, Cookie.. :hugs:. I hope it's nothing and temp will go back up tomorrow. I know it's enough to make you worry. FX af stays away and baby sticks. [-o<

Oh no, Cookie.. :hugs:. I hope it's nothing and temp will go back up tomorrow. I know it's enough to make you worry. FX af stays away and baby sticks. [-o<

I’m not gonna temp anymore, it’s just making me anxious. I stopped after my BFPs before so I should stop now. Google all says the same thing, that your bbt fluctuates a lot during early pregnancy because of all the hormones. So I’m going to stop temping.

I’m also full of cold with a very sore throat so am mouth breathing overnight so that might have contributed x

That might have contributed to a low temp. Yeah better stay away from BBT. Praying all will be well.

Thanks MD :)

No progression on ICs so I’m not hopeful at the moment. Going to take a FRER tomorrow and see if there’s any progression there x

Attachments

• B40F09EC-1B57-4A4F-B325-F27CF2B64AE7.jpg
    B40F09EC-1B57-4A4F-B325-F27CF2B64AE7.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 19
I think I’m too anxious and emotional!!! I took another IC with SMU after I’d had breakfast and a drink and got this. Slightly more diluted urine.

I know I need to calm down but it’s so hard! I’m really sorry if I’m annoying anyone with my posting, I’m just struggling at the moment with having faith this baby will stick after losing my son last year :(

Attachments

• F992D395-1509-47F3-BE2B-4A0C217C1A1B.jpg
    F992D395-1509-47F3-BE2B-4A0C217C1A1B.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 39
Cookie! That’s awesome! With my DD my lines were faint for weeks (I had bleeding on and off until 9 weeks so tested a lot during that time). My fingers are crossed. Hope you keep with the strong positives. Are you going to get hcg blood tests to confirm it’s increasing?

Cookie ❤️ yay!!!!! That's amazing! You are not bugging anyone I promise!!! Love seeing that your line got darker, I was worried about you!!

***I'm 14dpo and no af and all BFN so I love seeing success stories! Even though my temp dropped I am still holding out hope as long as af hasn't shown

I don't think I should worry. Those lines on ICs were great. Like Lizbo said, are you going to get your BHCG tested? It'll give you more accurate results as to progression. Sticks only tell you presence of HCGs. I tested with FRER with DS at 16dpo and it was so faint I had to ask DH that I need to get my hcg levels tested I panicked. :D

They don’t test beta HCG here if you’ve had a positive test. But if my FRER isn’t a lot darker tomorrow than yesterday’s I will make an appointment. In all my successful pregnancies the FRER always progressed nicely. It has been progressing nicely so far, so we’ll see what tomorrow brings x

I *think* I am 11 DPO today.
I tested FMU with an IC & there's definitely 2 lines.
I waited about 2 hours & tested the same urine again with another IC & one 1 line. Does sitting urine lost its "potency?" I also tested the sitting urine with FRER & only 1 line.

What do you guys think? Wait until tomorrow morning & test again? Or later tonight?

Tomorrow is the day..I am excited but anxious. Because I've still got no symptoms of AF coming in but she's due tomorrow. I'm excited to see if I get my BFP, but also anxious for if I don't. Because people around me in RL are getting pregnant who never wanted kids in the first place, then there's me who wants nothing more than at least 1 wee one. And can't seem to get it. So my emotions are going in both directions lol

Tomorrow is the day..I am excited but anxious. Because I've still got no symptoms of AF coming in but she's due tomorrow. I'm excited to see if I get my BFP, but also anxious for if I don't. Because people around me in RL are getting pregnant who never wanted kids in the first place, then there's me who wants nothing more than at least 1 wee one. And can't seem to get it. So my emotions are going in both directions lol

FX for you! Hope this is your month x

FX for you! Hope this is your month x

Thanks x your tests are looking so good! :hugs: I think you got your sticky bean :3

Looks like the universe is messing with me. This cycle is already 5 days longer than my last few and they're usually super regular. Havent had a cycle this long since June coming off the pill. But BFN at approx 13 DPO this morning and no temp drop yet. :( This is also my first month temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->