JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Cookiedough I keep my fingers crossed for you. I must admit I don't know anything about temp but I ve had a stinky cold and cramps like you before my bfp. Baby dust for everybody xxx

I have felt off all day. Lots of very mild cramping, sometimes a bit sharper towards one side (always same side, left) but only lasts a few seconds. Have had a bit of nausea and strong sense of smell, which is odd for me. I'm not sure if my mind is trying to fool me, or if I am actually experiencing these things.

Carcar - did you continue DTD right up until now? Maybe you o’d later than usual so you might not be 13DPO yet??

Snowbunnie - I’m a testaholic, I would test again now!

Sel - how many DPO are you? Are you due to test?

Sel - how many DPO are you? Are you due to test?

I'm currently around 7dpo, so cramping could either be impending af, or implantation. :shrug:

ETA: I am set to start my period around the 13th.

Well af came in the middle of the night, so I'm out this month.

Good luck to all the ladies in tww! Looking forward to seeing your bfps!!!

So sorry AF came for you too, bebe. :hugs: FX next is our cycle. :dust:

Yah, I'm not sure about it. Next cycle would be the worst timing, but I also don't want to stop trying in case that's supposed to be the cycle it happens. In 9 months that and two weeks DH and I will be renewing our vows and having an actual wedding for our family and friends. We got married in Italy and we've been living here for 2 years and going home in a few months. I'm kinda thinking we may end up waiting. But I also don't want to stop trying even if it means I will just have given birth or about to drop on the dance floor. I don't know how I feel about it.

8dpo.. Bfn on a frer.. feeling disheartened. Hope you lovely ladies get you bfp xxx

8dpo is still really early Mumzy! You're in til af shows!

Sorry AF arrived bebe:(

Here’s my tests today. I was really hoping for a darker line but I think this is okay progression? The doctors won’t do BHCG so I’m on my own here! What do you all think? I have one last one to do in 2 days (Wednesday) and I’m really hoping test line is darker than control!

Attachments

• 05CCF570-067D-4CD9-8C8C-849B77B8695B.jpg
    05CCF570-067D-4CD9-8C8C-849B77B8695B.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 22
That's great progession Cookie. Sorry they won't do BHCG where you are. I saw your chart and glad it's back up. Now keep away from your BBT. :D That's a really sticky baby for getting that dark line.

Awesome progression Cookie, H&H 9 months to you. Same to all the BFP's so far, Congrats.

As for those AF got, BIG:hugs: to you all.

AFM: I think I'm 3dpo today (my temp shifted from 36.28 to 36.64 on Saturday) although my temp shift wasn't as big as usual and FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet, I do believe I'm 3dpo today. Having a little bit of nausea today (I know it's too early) but I'm blaming it on something I ate, because you know Symptom spotting is a real thing and your mind can make your body believe anything:blush::dohh:... I'm being so stupid, already hoping so hard this early on, but at least I know i'm not the only one that does this:happydance:

Yah, I'm not sure about it. Next cycle would be the worst timing, but I also don't want to stop trying in case that's supposed to be the cycle it happens. In 9 months that and two weeks DH and I will be renewing our vows and having an actual wedding for our family and friends. We got married in Italy and we've been living here for 2 years and going home in a few months. I'm kinda thinking we may end up waiting. But I also don't want to stop trying even if it means I will just have given birth or about to drop on the dance floor. I don't know how I feel about it.

Just don't stop trying. Maybe that worst timing could be your :bfp: cycle. I wouldn't mind giving birth on the dance floor. :D Hope renewing your vows will make you both stronger and love each other more. Cherish each moment. <3 <3 <3

That's great progession Cookie. Sorry they won't do BHCG where you are. I saw your chart and glad it's back up. Now keep away from your BBT. :D That's a really sticky baby for getting that dark line.

Thank you :) yeah back up this morning, think it was down because I slept with my mouth open. Yeah no more BBT for me! Just wanted to check once more just in case it was still down and I could go to the GP and demand progesterone checks. But I’m satisfied now it’s back up. Thermometer is going away. I’m even debating not testing Wednesday, literally just doing no more tests and trying to relax from now. I know I need to but it’s so hard! I think I’m going to try and push for an early scan though. I don’t have £90 for a private one so begging my GP is all I can do x

Mickels - hope you get crosshairs soon. FX you get a :bfp: And you are not alone in this crazy TTC, :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->