JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Pretty sure I'll be out by tomorrow. Temp has started to drop and cramps and fatigue.. :(

I tested a bit early, but you can update so long please tia :flower:

:cloud9: I am feeling like I am on cloud 9!

I did another frer this morning (only 12 hours after the other one) and the line is much more visible and definitely there and definitely pink!

Got my :bfp: at 12 dpo :happydance: so so happy! Going out this morning to get a digi - and then hopefully tell hubby later this morning with the digital test!!

Attachments

• 0B7E87A0-5A51-492F-9CA7-E588B01662BA.jpg
    0B7E87A0-5A51-492F-9CA7-E588B01662BA.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 43
Pretty sure I'll be out by tomorrow. Temp has started to drop and cramps and fatigue.. :(

You are not out until af arrives hun. Fx for you that she stys away and you get your bfp. :hug:

I tested a bit early, but you can update so long please tia :flower:

:cloud9: I am feeling like I am on cloud 9!

I did another frer this morning (only 12 hours after the other one) and the line is much more visible and definitely there and definitely pink!

Got my :bfp: at 12 dpo :happydance: so so happy! Going out this morning to get a digi - and then hopefully tell hubby later this morning with the digital test!!

Congrats on your progressive BFP!

I'm gonna just try to test the day before af is due. I feel like testing is stressing me you further now that I've gotten a few bfp.

Had blood work done for lupus and thyroid issues. All came back fine.. more expensive tests are next. I also need to find out what my dh blood type is..

Can anyone tell me why coffee grounds suddenly smell like rotten chemicals or a litter box? I usually like the smell kinda, AF due 2 days or so, bfn x 3 so far

StrawBerry - Congrats !! :yipee:

Bebe - hope your orders arrive soon and help your DH as well.

Lulu - Great news!!!! I read that daily intake of Vit C helps with the count. I second Dream, your high temps are puzzling me. :wacko:

Carcar - Sorry for the temp drop. :hugs:

BABY :dust: TO EVERYONE!!!!

I don’t know what to do :( today is the day AF is technically due and I’ve woken up to brown spotting! I feel so hopeless :( the early pregnancy unit won’t see anyone till after 6 weeks so I can’t go there. I know it’s good it isn’t red but that doesn’t make me feel a whole lot better :(

Sorry for the spotting Cookie. I had bouts of spotting with DS the entire pregnancy and even had a red spotting that made us run to the hospital. With my early spotting I was prescribed with baby aspirin, and was told by my doc that it might help but doesn't mean it will prevent MC but it will give you a better chance. I took it for as long as I can remember.

Praying for you that the baby sticks.

Congrats to all the lovely BFPs and sorry to those that AF got.

AFM, I’m 5DPO today. I had quite a lot of pink cm yesterday, which seems to have stopped today. Moving house this week, so I don’t have time to fret about the TWW.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test ❤️

Goodluck Nixnax hope for your :bfp: And Goodluck with the move FX it makes TWW faster.

The spotting has turned slightly red so presuming the worst :( I knew it was to good to be true :( oh well, on to the next cycle I guess x

I'm still hoping and praying it will stop and you'll have your sticky baby. Sorry it's happening though, Cookie. :hugs:

I'm still hoping and praying it will stop and you'll have your sticky baby. Sorry it's happening though, Cookie. :hugs:

Thank you MD, I’m hoping this is my sticky baby too. The doctor won’t do anything! I have to take another pregnancy test a week today and if it’s still positive then I need to go back to be referred to early pregnancy. However it’s been labelled as a ‘threatened miscarriage’ now so I literally just have to wait around now. I presume I’ll start bleeding heavier in the next couple of days though. Nothing is ever simple :(

Well AF made her visit this morning. A day late for me so AF is really being evil and messing with me :( its so weird this cycle because it is the first time ever that i have experienced so much cramping and nausea all last week before the arrival of AF. Normally my breast are sore the day or 2 before AF and that didn't happen this cycle at all so it seems what was my norm isn't any longer??

Has anyone had out of the blue PMS systems that never happened before and then became the new normal for PMS systems? Trying to figure out my own body is becoming extremely

Well AF made her visit this morning. A day late for me so AF is really being evil and messing with me :( its so weird this cycle because it is the first time ever that i have experienced so much cramping and nausea all last week before the arrival of AF. Normally my breast are sore the day or 2 before AF and that didn't happen this cycle at all so it seems what was my norm isn't any longer??

Has anyone had out of the blue PMS systems that never happened before and then became the new normal for PMS systems? Trying to figure out my own body is becoming extremely

I never have cramping before AF normally but I had 2-3 days of it this cycle. Was convinced it was a pregnancy symptom!

Bodies are confusing, just when you think you've got it sussed, it changes!!

Me this cycle!! I had no sore boobs at all I usually can’t touch them before AF. And I had cramps from 4dpo along with nausea 😑🙄

Me this cycle!! I had no sore boobs at all I usually can’t touch them before AF. And I had cramps from 4dpo along with nausea 😑🙄

Our bodies are so weird! Lol. i normally only cramp the day or 2 before same time as having sore breast. The nausea through me completely off. I will be 28 this year and since i started at 13, it has never ever happened to me. It would happen at times i wouldn't even be thinking of pregnancy and/or at times i would be so hungry and i would go to eat and then after a few bites my mouth would start to water and my stomach would become uneasy and i would have to stop eating.

I wish i could remember back to when i was pregnant with my daughter, it was just shy of 9 weeks when i found out but i cant remember if i actually missed AF the 1 month or if i had AF even though i was pregnant.(it runs in my family on mothers side to have periods while pregnant, Not sure if its genetic or coincidence)

i also never had one bit of morning sickness. what drove me to test back then was being tired all the time and i had a few dizzy spells while in the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->