JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

AF got me. A cycle 7 days longer than average!! Why! just when I thought regular cycles was something I had going for me.

First cycle charting so at least I have a picture of what's going on. Now to figure out why no fertile CM. On to February. :(

Attachments

• b_WxTF4Q.jpg
    b_WxTF4Q.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 4
AF got me. A cycle 7 days longer than average!! Why! just when I thought regular cycles was something I had going for me.

First cycle charting so at least I have a picture of what's going on. Now to figure out why no fertile CM. On to February. :(

I've read that vitamin E helps with fertile CM. :shrug:

Cookie so glad the spotting has stopped! I am still checking TP everytime I wipe and I'm now officially second tri! I don't know that I'll stop anytime soon...such a weird compulsion!

Hi ladies... Ive been away from the forum for about a month. So sorry for those who didn't get bfp, but excited for those who did! Im back to the thread now and hopeful as always that we will get some good bfp's together :hugs2:

Sending all of you ladies mountains of baby dust :dust:

I started a feb thread since my next testing date is then, feel free to join.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...february-2018-testers-bfp-valentines-3-a.html

:-( sorry for AF. Hope you have better luck this cycle. FX xx

Hahahah same here! Started checking TP everytime as soon as I got the BFP, and still doing it at 20 weeks. Good news is though, when I do it now, its mostly out of habit only and stress level has gone down so much :haha:

Cookie so glad the spotting has stopped! I am still checking TP everytime I wipe and I'm now officially second tri! I don't know that I'll stop anytime soon...such a weird compulsion!

Cookie those lines look really good, I'm very hopeful the spotting was IB/withdrawl bleeding. The times I've had spotting in early pregnancy that didn't end well my lines had virtually no progression and just lingered for weeks, or faded back to nothing within days of the spotting starting. So the fact yours are darkening nicely is really promising! I find it shocking your Dr won't do betas though. Knowing if your hug is doubling within the expected range of normal would go a long way to reassuring you.

Sorry to those who AF has gotten :(

Tank, glad to see you will squeeze in another testing day this month. Fingers crossed this is your month.

So sorry for all who af got :( FX for next month!

Currently on CD16, still a few days until ovulation. And that is a good thing since dh is not home until friday or saturday! Can't get pregnant without him ;) Still a looong wait ahead. Probably not testing until the beginning of February but I'm still gonna hang here since I'm more in line with your CDs and DPOs (probably, unless ovulation is delayed). Trying not to be as obsessed as the last two cycles. I have used so many hpt the last cycles that I'm really embarrased ;) Not testing until af is late this time, I swear!

Sorry Star7 and Carcar. Fx for next month.

:hugs: to those AF got :(

:happydance: for the BFPs

:dust: to those still waiting, or going on to their next cycle.

AFM: I'm around 11dpo. I almost tested this morning, as I have felt off (nauseated, mild cramping off and on all day, a bit of a back ache, a bit more tired it seems, or at night I can't sleep, bloated, more gas than usual). Though what I'm feeling could easily be impending AF, so I'm still trying to be realistic. I do feel a bit out, but I know I'm not out until AF shows.

Sorry about AF Star and CarCar :nope:

AFM should still be ovulating this weekend, but I am praying that this antibiotic (Z-Pack) and Mucinex I am taking do not affect my fertile CM too much :wacko: I have bronchitis. Has anyone else had to take anything similar and experienced anything strange? I am still taking vitamin E and my prenatal daily.

I have a feeling AF will be here soon. I'm having much more cramping today that are more period like.

I thought FOR SURE I was out this month. I've been testing since what I thought was 7 DPO. I am about 15 DPO today ... tested this afternoon & got this! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i67.tinypic.com/29oqwxd.jpg

I thought FOR SURE I was out this month. I've been testing since what I thought was 7 DPO. I am about 15 DPO today ... tested this afternoon & got this! :happydance::happydance::happy dance:

https://i67.tinypic.com/29oqwxd.jpg

Congrats sn0wbunnie!!

I feel the witch riding her broom in my direction. Tired, hungry, tired, hungry.... I'm a week out but I'm having PMS symptoms. I feel like crying but I don't actually cry. lol

Sorry Star :(

Congrats Sn0wbunnie!

I have no idea Lulu, but good luck with ov this wekend

Selaphina and Trimeka don't count yourselves out we.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->