• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Hello ladies. Can I join you? Currently on cd14. I'll be able to test on January 1.

Hey everyone! :hi: It's been a month or so since I've been on the board. Getting AF in November was a bigger hit to me than expected. I was really upset and just needed some time away. We did try this month but I'm nearly positive this isn't my month so decided to join the January thread.

Can I be put down for TBD? I'll have a date when I get closer to O since I O'd later than usual this cycle.

:dust: to all!

:dust: to the new jan testers

SMEP starts tonight, also OPKs stated yesterday with a very negative test.

Hi ladies. I'm finally miscarrying at 6 weeks, but we have the all clear to begin ttc again as soon as my hcg drops back to 0. Hopefully that will be this week or next, as my hcg was very. very low to begin with.

Can you put me down as TBD, for now?

So sorry to hear about the misccarriage smurphey

Hope you get your rainbow xx

I’m cd 24 I think
And think Iv ovulated yesterday or the day before

No opks used this cycle as it’s my first trying not to obsess

Will start to test next weekend until af

So sorry, smurphy.

SMEP started yesterday, though my husband seems to think it's every day, not every other...haha

I'm in the "green" in FF, and have a high on the monitor. My temp was a little high this am, curious to see it tomorrow. My breasts are sensitive. Maybe my husband is on to something...every day might not be a bad thing.

Hello again ladies.
I had to step away from here for a week or so. I have been feeling really depressed the last few days. So, my bloods all came back negative. After the 2 day bleeding stopped I continued to have period cramps but no bleeding. I am currently waiting to ovulate. I felt like I had ovulation pains last night and this morning but now I'm questioning everything. My ovulation test strips still haven't come in the mail so I bought an offbrand kind that suck! Looking closely at yesterdays dried test it looks like I may have had my surge, but all tests look negative. They got darker and now they seem to be getting lighter again. The darkest one has a thin line that is the same color as the control which was yesterday. We Bd'd last night (which was wonderful). DH has been so awesome. We had hot chocolate yesterday and watched the Sex and the City movie which kind of cheered me up. Feeling burned out with grad school too. I am gonna give this thread a read right now to catch up with how everyone is doing. Here is a photo of all my negative LH tests for you to examine lol.

Edit* decided to stop limiting my coffee/alcohol and just relax. I figure a calm and happy body is a good place to start inviting a little blastocyst to attach. DH had low count this last test and they want him to test again, so he will probably do that the first week of January. Also doing the mucinex thing this week, but not lifting my legs or taking any other measures. Been having a lot of pressure and bloating ever since that 2-day period so I literally have zero clue what's happening in my body. Just gonna let nature take its course I guess!

Attachments

• 20171219_123811.jpg
    20171219_123811.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
Sorry you&#8217;ve been feeling down thiscomesbebe <3 you will be in my thoughts!

AFM: still waiting to O...its CD15 and I&#8217;ve had &#8220;high&#8221; readings on the monitor for the last 5 days but no peak yet. Last month I O&#8217;d on CD15 and got my first peak on 14, the couple of months before that I O&#8217;d CD18 or 19, so who knows what the heck is going on? I&#8217;m back on vitamin B6&#8211;that&#8217;s the only thing that&#8217;s changed, so I wonder if it delays my O by a few days. Either that or my new doc telling me he thinks I may not ovulate has gotten in my head :( ugh so frustrating. We started SMEP on CD8 and have been consistent so far, but I somehow can&#8217;t help but think this isn&#8217;t my month :(

Good luck thencomesbebe. They do all look negative, but you might have missed the urge if you're only testing once a day. My first bfp, I missed my surge on OPK, but I for sure O'd.

Sorry you are feeling out already, corgi. Hopefully you are just Oing a little later than you expect.

AFM:
Lots of EWCM. We BD this morning after a fail last night. I took an extra opk last night just because I was having so much EWCM, which never really happens to me, but it was negative. Excited to see what today brings. FF has me in the green with expected O on Friday. I think today or tomorrow might actually be the day.

Sorry smurphy. The same thing happened to me this passed cycle. Hopefully this cycle will be a sticky one for us!

Cheshire welcome back. TTC is tough on our emotions! I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say, we understand. Good luck this cycle!

Bebe- sorry you’ve been on a rollercoaster, hopefully this cycle will treat you better!

Corgi- I’ve seen that happen where it takes almost a week of highs before it happens. Don’t stress (ha! Right) or try not to, and it will happen soon!

AFM- follicle study again this Friday- had to take an additional 5 days of Femara 5mg since last week showed not a lot of response. FXd

So sorry to see all the stress and problems so far this month, I know how hard it can all be. I too took a much needed break from forums/symptom spotting/ect. Who knew all of this could take such a toll on you. I truly am thinking about you all and wishing you the best! :hugs:

AFM - I seem to have ovulated on time or a bit early after the CP. Which means I will end up testing at the end of December, instead of waiting for January 1st! 1/1/18 is my backup test date, as that would be potentially 2 days after a missed period. But with my [lack of] will-power and the holidays surrounding all of this, I doubt I will be able to hold off testing for long!

Can I be added as TBD please?

I took Femara 2.5mg the last 2 cycles. Ovulation was confirmed on the first cycle, but I didn't ovulate on my second cycle so they upped my dose to 5mg. I've been going through my OBGYN so far, but will hopefully be switching to my fertility doctor next cycle if things don't work out this time around. I did my CD3 bloodwork for the fertility doctor this morning and started my femara so we'll see what happens.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Hi ladies,

The hits just keep coming. I thought I had miscarried two weeks ago, when my hcg dropped from 93.4 to 70. It turned out that I hadn't yet, but then seemed like I was this past weekend. I went to my clinic yesterday, they did another hcg check and said I can start treatment again when it's at 0. With it only being 70, that had to be soon, right?

Wrong. It increased to 234. Which is obviously not enough for a sustainable pregnancy at 5.5-6 weeks. So more and more signs are pointing to ectopic.

That's a long way of saying: Remove me from the list, please. I have no idea when this nightmare will end.

I wish you all the best of luck this cycle!

Oh Smurphy...how awful. I am so sorry you are experiencing all of this back and forth :nope: We will be thinking of you during the holidays

smurphy I am so sorry..I know the pain of a loss that continues to drag out and the waiting and worrying and wondering is really hard on a person mentally. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Praying for you.

Good luck to everyone waiting to O or about to O! Hope you all catch those eggies. Can't wait to start the year with lots of BFP!

Smurphy- so sorry for the MC. It sounds similar to my CP in October. Numbers stayed very very low until I miscarried (never had a legitimate positive level until after it happened). My numbers went back to neg pretty quick and I actually ovulated 3 weeks later and never had AF first. Biggest hugs to you!

AFM: doctors office just called and I do have OHSS like I thought, but the nurse said it could actually be a good thing and I need to start testing asap! She also said I need to drown myself in electrolytes, and monitor my weight gain and intake and output. Went and got 2 packs of FRERx3 and testing shortly! This was completely not planned as I had a slim chance with only one BD 63hrs prior to O.

thencomesbebe - sorry you've been feeling down, I know I've been there too. It's normal. Just try not to let it take over your life (easier said then done of course) We are always here for support.

smurphy - I'm so sorry you're going through this and its dragging on that way. hugs.

AFM - I got my +OPK today. I've been having way more CM then I usually do which I think is probably a good thing. I've also never gotten a postive OPK as early as CD14 before so I'm liking that too. I have acupuncture tomorrow afternoon which I think is the reason my cycles have been "normalling" out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->