JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Sorry Star :(

Congrats Sn0wbunnie!

I have no idea Lulu, but good luck with ov this wekend

Selaphina and Trimeka don't count yourselves out we.

Trying not to. I'm not due to start until Saturday. I've been cramping off and on since o, but it's been very mild. Now it's more sharper and more period like. But I'm not out until AF shows.

Congratulations sn0wbunnie!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

That’s crazy snowbunnie! Congrats!

Good morning lovies

Congrats on the BFP's:happydance:

Big, big big :hugs: to those AF got

And lots and lots of :dust: everywhere

AFM: 7dpo today, been having cramps on and off since 5dpo in the evening. Today the cramps seem to have completely gone, but I feel so bloated and hungry (starving actually), I could eat a dozen or so donuts right about now, but I'm not gonna get excited just yet. I'm so scared that if I do get too excited I'll get another BFN:shrug::blush:. Getting more impatient about the wait to test as well. Can't wait until my birthday (17 January) because I have decided that will be my test day

Can you put me down for 25th for testing please. Currently on CD14 waiting to ovulate. The last few months I've had a positive opk CD14 or 15 & I normally get progression up to it but so far it's completely negative with barely a hint of a line so not feeling very confident this month already. My luteal phase is so changeable too at the moment.

Can you put me down for the 19th? At 11 DPO, That’s the last day I would anticipate a BFP. I’m sure I’ll start testing around 8 DPO, though. I’m such a POAS addict! :haha:

I’m 10dpo today. I grabbed some dollar store tests yesterday just to pee on something. Lol I swore I saw something yesterday, but it was vvl. Took another this morning and got this. Can anyone see it? I see it without squinting in person, but I’m not sure how good these dollar store tests are. I’m grabbing a frer on my way to work. Wish me luck!

Attachments

• 116C4AD2-8609-49ED-B5B7-14CB3C2DBD92.jpg
    116C4AD2-8609-49ED-B5B7-14CB3C2DBD92.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 741E92DA-BCCD-44D4-BCF4-2EF5D712DADE.jpg
    741E92DA-BCCD-44D4-BCF4-2EF5D712DADE.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
CD 34 still no AF or signs of her showing up, but last time I tested (yesterday morning) still a BFN. Cats arw beginning to act strange around me, thick white milky discharge in my knickers last night...body..what wre you doing to me?!

Yay!! :happydance: I’m honestly in shock! I just set up everything for a monitored cycle next month.

Good luck to you all!

Attachments

• 80B8AD13-7FC9-46AC-B76D-3C4984046639.jpg
    80B8AD13-7FC9-46AC-B76D-3C4984046639.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 40
Nice Jules!!!!! Congrats!!

Let me know when you're ready to be marked official :bfp:

Congratulations Jules! Beautiful line on frer!

So exciting Jules!!! Congrats. Praying for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

Thank you!! :)

Dream- Once I get my hcg blood results I'll let you know to put me down. :) The office is closed til one, but I'm hoping I'll be able to go in to get them drawn this afternoon so I can have the results early next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->