January 31st dd moms

Hi I am also due 31st jan! This will be number 2 for us, our dd is one this Sunday so it's a close age gap! I live in east Sussex but also spend alot of time in west Sussex at my mums!

Been having trouble with spd this time and lots of bh's! Not really sure what else to say lol xxx

helllooo im due on 28th jan but can i join? im francesca from swansea south wales im 33 married with 5 children,sophie 13 archie 12 bella 5 and my lovely twins toby and emily 4 so have a very busy house lol.
feel pretty well had no sickness but struggling abit now with back ache and lack of sleep, im having real trouble sleeping.
We dont know what we are having so v v excited.i had girl boy girl boy girl so possibly boy??
What a great thread :D

Hi girls :hi:

Im due 31st Jan & cant wait :dance::yipee:

Im 24 (25 in 2 weeks :cake:) and OH is 25....its been a long journey to getting pregnant but we eventually got here! Pregnancy so far has been a smooth ride but I have had a lot of monitoring and scans, which has helped keep me calm:coffee:

I have a scan tomorrow to see if he is still breech....:shrug:

I would love him to be here for Santa coming:xmas6::xmas12:

Looking forward to keeping touch with you all x

Hiya girlies! Im 24 and Oh is 38. We've been together 4 years and OH is half italian. We have 1 DD who is 17 months so these are babies number 2 and 3 for us :) Identical twin boys so they will actually be making an appearance 4 weeks early :happydance:

Here is my 30 week bump pic and 4d scan pics of my boys :)

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • BABYBOND_3.jpg
    BABYBOND_3.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • BABYBOND_8.jpg
    BABYBOND_8.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
helllooo im due on 28th jan but can i join? im francesca from swansea south wales im 33 married with 5 children,sophie 13 archie 12 bella 5 and my lovely twins toby and emily 4 so have a very busy house lol.
feel pretty well had no sickness but struggling abit now with back ache and lack of sleep, im having real trouble sleeping.
We dont know what we are having so v v excited.i had girl boy girl boy girl so possibly boy??

One of my twins is going to be called Toby as well! Love that name :) You are one busy lady with all those children lol.

i loved the name tobias but oh didnt like it but toby is lovely! xx

welcome ladies! lets keep this thread alive!

I go in for a checkup this coming monday and Dr is going to do some labs, progesterone (this is always done for me) and a few others because I've had some rash stuff going on along with alot of itchiness. Oh and I dont think I mentioned my baby girls name before....its Ava Lenore Yong-Ai, and a last name of course. Her name is very long! The Yong- Ai is a generation marker for my husbands family. They chose Yong and we chose Ai, it means "eternal love". I'm glad more of you have joined us! This is exciting!~

Ha! I just realized we were moved to "pregnancy buddies". Didnt even know that existed.

sure! but if you win the race it doesnt count. lol. Just kidding. Hope we all get to the end safely and on time:)

I have been for my check up this morning and have had my C section confirmed for 22nd December :) but will stay with this thread as that was my original due date x

I have been for my check up this morning and have had my C section confirmed for 22nd December :) but will stay with this thread as that was my original due date x

12/22 is my wedding anniv and my sons Birthday. Great day!

oooh didnt even realise pregnancy buddies existed lol.lol the race is on!! he he. ive got 31 week check with midwife tomorrow xx

my 31 wk is on monday. Hopefully Dr says all is well and baby is big enough to come sooner. lol. Better watch what I wish for huh?

Okay I know this sounds crazy but I am super excited because I finally had some colostrum show up! I had it at 7 mos with my first baby and thought I would never get it with this one. I guess it just makes me happy because it means I'm getting closer to the end! woo hoo!

okay already packed baby girls hospital bag, going to partially pack mine soon and hopefully finish by 36 wks. Anyone else started?

ive not started packing but just bought my pram and sooooo excited!! no colostrom either :(.

had my 31 week appt today. Baby girl is head down and face down so we couldnt get any pictures. What I thought was her head this past week was her little hiney. Shes about 3 1/2 lbs and doing very well. I cant wait to see this little one!!!! Anyone else see the dr/midwife this week?

Hi everyone, exciting we have our own thread! Yes im due on the 31st as well :) I'm 29 and pregnant with our first baby, a girl! Hubby and I have been married for 9 months...we were married April 1st and I got pregnant mid May to our surprise but we are so excited. We live in SoCal as DH is in the military and stationed here, I'm originally from Ohio and that's where all my family is and DH's are in Pennsylvania. My family is coming in 5 days before the due date though so I'm hoping she comes anytime after they're here! nice to "meet" you all!!

I'm due January 30, but that is close enough I hope! My OH and I are expecting a little girl, the first baby for both of us, and we're so excited. I don't know any details about how she's growing or anything (we only get one ultrasound here, and it's at 18-22 weeks), but I saw the doctor this week because of really weird pains around my belly button and found out we had a growth spurt. Apparently I went from measuring on schedule to measuring 33 weeks instead of 31. Yikes! No wonder I've been so sore.:)

welcome ladies! The more the merrier:)

I have a problem and I'm wondering if any of you are dealing with the same. So I had my last baby 14 yrs ago and the one before that was 16 yrs ago. I was much thinner then and dont recall it being so painful at night. I am absolutely having the worst HIP pain ever at night. I flip from side to side to relieve it but its so bad I'm almost in tears. I use a ton of pillows for support and that helps for a little while but before I know it, my hips are killing me....along with my ribs. I can handle the rib thing but anyone know what I can do for this killer hip pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->