January 31st dd moms

I have the same problem with hip pain at night! I toss constantly from one side to the other..what i've found that's helped me a little (or has seemed to) is that I sleep with a bigger pillow between my legs (I was using the boppy but it gets sort of flat, so i switched to a body pillow and that seems to keep my knees further apart which helps) AND i bought the boppy pregnancy wedge pillow for under my stomach. I read somewhere that the weight of your belly unsupported when you lay on your side can add to hip pain/aches, and I swear since i've started using it i feel less hip pain! Other than that I don't think there's much else we can do...also sometimes when it gets really bad i'll lay on my back and put the wedge under my one side so i'm at a bit of an angle, that takes pressure off the hips for a while

I have the same problem with hip pain at night! I toss constantly from one side to the other..what i've found that's helped me a little (or has seemed to) is that I sleep with a bigger pillow between my legs (I was using the boppy but it gets sort of flat, so i switched to a body pillow and that seems to keep my knees further apart which helps) AND i bought the boppy pregnancy wedge pillow for under my stomach. I read somewhere that the weight of your belly unsupported when you lay on your side can add to hip pain/aches, and I swear since i've started using it i feel less hip pain! Other than that I don't think there's much else we can do...also sometimes when it gets really bad i'll lay on my back and put the wedge under my one side so i'm at a bit of an angle, that takes pressure off the hips for a while

I use a doubled over pillow between the knees and one under my tummy. I just read that if you use a yoga or birthing ball before bed that helps. Supposedly you sit on it and stretch a bit before getting into bed, I'm going to try tonight.

We went to our first childbirth prep class last night, and wow does it make things more real! We saw a video of the stages of labor and then of a birth...yikes, the close up of the baby coming out (and then the placenta) was a bit more intense than i was expecting! Anyone else start the classes yet? We have 2 more classes for childbirth prep, then 2 classes for taking care of baby, and 1 for breastfeeding. It definitely makes me more excited though, i'm impatient and am going to need to get more patient to deal with the next 5-8 weeks!

I hope you guys are all around! Seems like when they moved us over everyone lost us:(

Saw my Dr today and he drew blood to check bile levels. I've been having alot of itching and a rash on my face. Baby is measuring perfectly and approx 5lbs. He was very happy with everything. Still on progesterone and I'm sure I will be until delivery. Attached a pic of my huge belly taken today:)

Oh and I've been having lots of bh contractions lately....and more than usual this evening.

Sure is quiet in here.....hope you are all well.

Attachments

• 32WKS6DAYS.jpg
    32WKS6DAYS.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79