January Babies?

Hi Ladies!
We just found out two days ago, I am pregnant!! :D
7 months ago I had a MC at 5wks, then 3 months ago I had a MC at 12wks. After my 2nd MC I had to have a D&C d/t severe blood loss. Talk about NERVES this third time around!!
According to my LMP I should be due January 18, 2013!
My OB/GYN has prescribed me progestrone hormone oral caps, twice a day, along with other vitamins. I've done a fair bit of research on this medication and I am hopeful I will have a successful pregnancy this time!

It would figure we TTC the 1st and 2nd time.. but this time, kind of a surprise. but a HAPPY one! Neither of us feel we can go through a MC again.. but we are going to remain positive and keep babe a secret until 13wks.

I am looking for a buddie that would like to text, share symptoms, experiences, etc... support one another! (Ontario, Canada)

We have same due date:) sorry for your previous losses:( i too had a m/c June 24 th...so odd we started back ttc and concieved around same time as last...weird.
Stay positive:happydance: we deserve too be happy and enjoy our pregnancy.

I feel slightly nauseous after eating, some twinges, sometimes pains in breasts, constipation, occasionally I was having headaches, and a few v mild cramps :)
Nearly an Appleseed-I can't get a ticker to work on my tablet :)

I feel slightly nauseous after eating, some twinges, sometimes pains in breasts, constipation, occasionally I was having headaches, and a few v mild cramps :)
I am using my tablet also...try copying a diff. Code...for one i had to use the one tht didnt say for forums and it worked.

It took me ages to copy then wouldn't let me paste-will try on the PC later :)

I just cannot contain my excitement. Everything I do online is researching developmental pregnancy stages. I ordered a couple of books, too, and can't wait to start reading.

Anyone thinking about attempting a natural childbirth? I have a birth center near my home that I would love to use - the caveat is there is NO epidural available. Decisions, decisions.

I just cannot contain my excitement. Everything I do online is researching developmental pregnancy stages. I ordered a couple of books, too, and can't wait to start reading.

Anyone thinking about attempting a natural childbirth? I have a birth center near my home that I would love to use - the caveat is there is NO epidural available. Decisions, decisions.

I am hoping to get thru delivery with no epidural....i hope i can lol

I had my daughter naturally. There was never even a time when I needed/wanted an epidural. I just went by the philosophy that I was going to let nature take it's course, let my body do what it knows how to do and I wasn't going to interfere. It worked like a charm! I actually had a waterbirth and I can't even tell you how much being in the water helps with contractions!! I'm not superwoman or anything either. I hate pain as much as anyone else! But it was totally doable.

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. You can. Everyone can. If that's what you decide to do, be cautious about telling people that. People say the rudest things to you about it!! My own mom and sister told me I was crazy and they were trying to scare me out of it. Didn't work!

I would like a water birth I think.....hopefully won't need an epidural, will try my hardest to do it naturally-I hate taking meds, even hate taking paracetamol so if I can get away with doing it au naturale, I will :)

I am using my tablet also...try copying a diff. Code...for one i had to use the one tht didnt say for forums and it worked.

So glad to see you got your BFP.. u were one of the first people to welcome me on this site :) Yay for us!:happydance:

Hey lovely ladies,

Congratulations on all of your bfps :flower:

Im due 7th January, 6+2 today. Not had any appointments though yet - is that normal does anyone know?

Hannah xx

Hi girls

Iv just found out im pregnant im 4+2 days very nervous as iv had 3 losses in 10 months so im praying this is a sticky bean x

Coming to join you all...

Due in January, but depending on when we actually conceived, could be anything from the 1st to the 21st or even later. Currently anywhere between 5+1 to 7+4!!

Guess I'll find out in a few weeks at dating scan!

FX for us all...

Im joining you all for Jan!
Based on my calculations im due 1st Jan.
Had a scan which put me about 7weeks.
Another scan in 6weeks which will hopefully
Give me a better idea of a EDD.

Hey lovely ladies,

Im due 7th January, 6+2 today. Not had any appointments though yet - is that normal does anyone know?

Hannah xx
I got referred to a family doc and have my first appointment today. You can always check to see when they plan to see you or make an appointment now?

Hey lovely ladies,

Hannah xx
I got referred to a family doc and have my first appointment today. You can always check to see when they plan to see you or make an appointment now?

Thanks JCh,
I saw my doctor about ten days ago and she said she would refer me to the midwife and that the midwife would call me to make an appointment for around 8 weeks. I guess im just being impatient :happydance: If i dont hear from her by next week ill try and track her down :wacko:

Hey lovely ladies,

Hannah xx

My first midwife appointment is when I'm 6+1, but i wasnt expecting one until later than that. My next is a week later.

I'm 5+1 today. Hope you hear from your midwife team soon :)

:flower:

i want to attempt is solely on the fact that having a huge needle drill my spine scares the living crap out of me, and i had a friend who got it, and they poked the wrong place and she now has back problems from it. (rare occurrance but it happens) i think i would pass out from having it, and unless the pain is deathly unbearable and its lookin to be a long delivery, i want to try it natural. (also assuming no complications of course)

Hey ladies! Yay for January babies:)
My husband and i also have Jan birthdays.:) i had my first positive hpt last thursday...we are beyond excited:happydance: we had a m/c June and this was our 4th cycle back to TTC:thumbup:
Trying to stay positive:)
Here my tests....5/10..5/11..5/12. First appt is June 11:)

congrats!!!!! me and my boyfriend also both have january birthdays, 21st and the 27th, edd is Jan 15th but im hoping this little alien stays cozy for an extra few days and can be born on his birthday it would be so cute!!!!

im sorry for your loss, but cheers to a sticky one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->